Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:00 PM

836 posts, read 3,382,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskarain View Post
Wow, thats so cool, looks like a white owl to me..maybe thinking about snacking on one them there fishies.
Hmmm ya never know.. Owl's do like fish dont they..
Ill have to dig and see if I can find some more photos.. I have taken some in a grave yard at night but not sure whats in the pics.. maybe Ill luck up and there will be something spooky in there..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 10:22 AM

214 posts, read 270,716 times
I took this picture Saturday. Its the Old Wasilla Alaska Post Office, looks like eyes glaring back at me, top roll of windows, 3rd pane over. pretty freaky.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/huntress_coventina/city%20data/closeup2.jpg (broken link)
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/huntress_coventina/city%20data/closeup.jpg (broken link)

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/huntress_coventina/city%20data/eyes.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-10-2008, 10:55 AM

4,229 posts, read 17,613,376 times
That is freaky! The Old Wasilla Post Office.

Old 03-12-2008, 07:49 PM

932 posts, read 1,274,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeyes View Post
Here is another,.. I took this photo a couple of Christmas' ago.. and looks like a Bird or could it be a dove hovering over my husbands parents photo..His father passed away in 2001 and we have always felt, he is here watching over his grand-daughter...There is a bunch of Orbs in the photo also..

You can click on the photo to make it larger..
I beleive in ghosts (lived with one for many years, actually) and love ghostbusters and their methodolgy and scientific approach.

In your photo, I would be willing to be that what looks like a bird is reflection of water from the fish tank- I have a tank the same size, and if the light shines just right we get that effect on the wall- even if only for a moment. The orbs you see seem too irregular shaped (to me, and I am by no means an expert)...I would bet it is dust- especially if that ceiling fan was on anytime recently.

awesome photos though! I have one of my grandmother literally bathed in a smokey light- almost like a tunnel of light coming from above- no skylights or smokers or cooking going on- it was one I never could explain away. sadly, its a regular pic and not digital, and I'd have to dog through boxes to find it....

Old 03-12-2008, 09:02 PM

214 posts, read 270,716 times
I realize its just a cloud but it stands out so much, it looks like a angel

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n267/huntress_coventina/city%20data/cloudmangel.jpg (broken link)

Old 03-13-2008, 11:00 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Okay, the Old Wasilla Post office is by far the creepiest and scariest picture so far on this thread. At first I thought the poster was talking about the white spot in the top left window, but after re-reading the post and seeing the eyes, that was some frightening stuff.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:16 AM

893 posts, read 791,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Okay, the Old Wasilla Post office is by far the creepiest and scariest picture so far on this thread. At first I thought the poster was talking about the white spot in the top left window, but after re-reading the post and seeing the eyes, that was some frightening stuff.
Too creepy for me too. The others just do nothing for me but that one .....weird

Old 03-13-2008, 12:49 PM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
I think what is on the Wasilla post office window is nothing more than bird droppings. If you look closely you can see where some has fallen on the window frame below....Sorta looks like a wolf or dog's head to me....Maybe you can sell it on E-bay?

Old 03-13-2008, 09:13 PM

1,401 posts, read 3,774,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post

Whoa, that gave me chills.

Bird droppings...I don't think so....look a little closer....the eyes are IN there..I have studied and enjoy researching the paranormal, and this even startled me!

Old 03-13-2008, 09:50 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
This strange image showed up on a photo I took of a Halloween yard haunt in 2004...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Photography