Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post

If it hadn't been for your posting here, I wouldn't have known about Art in the Wall. Thank you! We enjoyed ourselves!
I was there as well. Not sure who was who? Saw someone that had a table with corks in it. Was that were you were?

It sure was a nice day. Wanted a Gyro, but just ate before I got there. Wish they advertised that more. If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't have known about it. Thanks Irish.

Wow, three city data's in one place. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2011, 05:57 PM

43,011 posts, read 108,061,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
I was there as well. Not sure who was who? Saw someone that had a table with corks in it. Was that were you were?
That's the booth I assumed was Irish's too. It's the only one that had tables.

Quote:
It sure was a nice day.
It really was! We enjoyed walking the side streets and looking at the neighborhood. Some people were having yard sales.

Quote:
Wow, three city data's in one place. lol
Imagine that! We're probably in many of the same places with other CD members without realizing it.

Old 09-19-2011, 07:21 AM

472 posts, read 626,789 times
HOPES, CURTIS! So glad you guys came out!! Yes! that was me with the Cork table and the photos! We advertised in the Herald and the Post Gazette. This was the first year for Art in the Wall so hopefully next year we get some of the kinks out and get more publicity! Woo! Hopes I was the long hair!

Old 03-13-2012, 03:54 PM

286 posts, read 678,236 times
I have lived on Virginia Avenue for twenty five years,spending winters in Arizona.Travelled extensively and must say Aspinwall is the finest,convenient,friendlly little boro in on this side of the
Fort Pitt Tunnels.
The Golden Triangle/Point is only five miles away.
The former Chief of Police here once mentioned that the mature trees,cobblestone streets and sidewalks are often overlooked.
Families with small children enjoy it.
Being in the Phoenix area for half the year has me looking for the sun in Aspinwall...but...you cannot have it all.I love Aspinwall.

Old 07-09-2016, 11:43 AM

9 posts, read 7,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddesertfox View Post
I have lived on Virginia Avenue for twenty five years,spending winters in Arizona.Travelled extensively and must say Aspinwall is the finest,convenient,friendlly little boro in on this side of the
Fort Pitt Tunnels.
The Golden Triangle/Point is only five miles away.
The former Chief of Police here once mentioned that the mature trees,cobblestone streets and sidewalks are often overlooked.
Families with small children enjoy it.
Being in the Phoenix area for half the year has me looking for the sun in Aspinwall...but...you cannot have it all.I love Aspinwall.
Do you know about this Facebook site?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GrowingupinAspinwall/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh