Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2022, 01:37 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,060,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
I’d wager these guns weren’t legally acquired, and who’d a thunk drugs. I’d also wager repeat criminals/s.

Pittsburgh police discover drugs, guns inside home when responding to shots fired call

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/pitt...08tbo9t8ib91e6
those damn rednecks from the rural trump country and their semi-automatic toy guns....oh, wait, what? WHERE??

Old 05-26-2022, 01:48 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,232,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
those damn rednecks from the rural trump country and their semi-automatic toy guns....oh, wait, what? WHERE??
Bingo

Old 05-26-2022, 02:30 PM

6,358 posts, read 5,060,599 times
Quote:
Bingo
hey, i dont like draining the last drop of blood here, but it needed to be said when the opportunity presented itself - that everything the left believes is 1/2 true, if that. these guns were from the inner city, and because of the demographics of that beautiful neighborhood*, it is likely they were owned by a black Pittsburgher.

will his need for a semi be questioned?

* Homewood has some urban treasures that need restoration. it is a fossil of what was and what could be a grand old city neighborhood. there are a lot of good people there. a co-worker lives there, cares for his older mom, and goes to church there - i think his preacher is/was ricky burgess....or am i confusing him w/ Loran Mann?

for some reason not related, i am thinking of John Stallworth and just hope he is happy in his retirement and golden years. his greatest season yardage - wise was actually with Malone, who led the steelers to a BIG upset against the mega-favored broncos in the playoffs (see, this was pre-Tomlin, pre-frustration)

Old 05-26-2022, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szug-bot View Post
hey, i dont like draining the last drop of blood here, but it needed to be said when the opportunity presented itself - that everything the left believes is 1/2 true, if that. these guns were from the inner city, and because of the demographics of that beautiful neighborhood*, it is likely they were owned by a black Pittsburgher.

will his need for a semi be questioned?

* Homewood has some urban treasures that need restoration. it is a fossil of what was and what could be a grand old city neighborhood. there are a lot of good people there. a co-worker lives there, cares for his older mom, and goes to church there - i think his preacher is/was ricky burgess....or am i confusing him w/ Loran Mann?

for some reason not related, i am thinking of John Stallworth and just hope he is happy in his retirement and golden years. his greatest season yardage - wise was actually with Malone, who led the steelers to a BIG upset against the mega-favored broncos in the playoffs (see, this was pre-Tomlin, pre-frustration)
Bingo…and what’s funny is it’s crickets about what to do with these losers that commit criminal violence and repeat criminal violence. Instead, they’ll defend and enable them and blame guns and police, blame society, muh oppression, etc…, and any other excuses to make them the martyrs.

Homewood is a cesspool and the burn it down folks back in the day made it that way, and the area is still reaping what those folks sown…and there’s good people everywhere, unfortunately, they have to suffer because of loser criminals and folks like the “community leaders” that talk a big game but are too weak to do anything about cleaning up those areas, along with the folks in those areas blaming the police for the problems. No worries though, Big Ed says he’s gonna fix it.

Last edited by erieguy; 05-26-2022 at 02:48 PM..

Old 05-26-2022, 04:16 PM

Hopefully capital punishment is used in both instances.

https://www.wtae.com/article/da-seek...ewood/40119536

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/man-...edium=news_tab

Old 05-26-2022, 10:19 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,397,943 times
Anything yet on the kids killed at the airbnb

Old 05-26-2022, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
Anything yet on the kids killed at the airbnb
Haven’t heard anything, but I’m sure the community leaders and Gainey are on it and implementing their plans everyday.

Old 05-27-2022, 05:33 AM

2,860 posts, read 1,903,129 times
Quote:
Haven’t heard anything, but I’m sure the community leaders and Gainey are on it and implementing their plans everyday.
Have no fear, nobody will care until one of those punks who shot up the party gets themselves shot by the police while theyre committing a different crime.. THEN the 'leaders' will bring people out into the streets to demand change..

Old 05-27-2022, 07:52 AM

1,913 posts, read 741,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Have no fear, nobody will care until one of those punks who shot up the party gets themselves shot by the police while theyre committing a different crime.. THEN the 'leaders' will bring people out into the streets to demand change..
They demand money. Once they get it, they blend back into the woodwork. They care nothing for their "cause". Pay them or they'll burn it down. It's just crime. Extortion to be precise.

Old 05-27-2022, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
Bingo…and also blame the police chief for doing his job. The community leaders are so brave.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh