Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2021, 02:17 PM

3,829 posts, read 1,685,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILWRadio View Post
I'm the first person to lay the blame at the Russians for most anything. The Hindenburg disaster? The Russians did it. The Boston Tea Party? The Russians did it. The sinking of the Titanic? The Russians were behind it. And the attack on Pearl Harbor? Yup. The Russians were bind that too. But to claim the Russians are using Covid as a bio weapon is preposterous to say the least.
Lol I don’t believe conspiracy theories and I threw it out there to get a response. Judging by your responses you likely believe in conspiracy theories yourself.

I don’t need an explanation as to why multiple negative events that happened really have no connection to each other. Others need to find a connection. They can’t come to terms that bad things happen and that there is no connection or conspiracy behind it.

Covid is here to stay its real and not going anywhere. It’s more problematic than the flu. This is a new reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2021, 02:20 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post
Lol I don’t believe conspiracy theories and I threw it out there to get a response. Judging by your responses you likely believe in conspiracy theories yourself.

I don’t need an explanation as to why multiple negative events that happened really have no connection to each other. Others need to find a connection. They can’t come to terms that bad things happen and that there is no connection or conspiracy behind it.

Covid is here to stay its real and not going anywhere. It’s more problematic than the flu. This is a new reality.
Lol. You’ve certainly showed you believe in them, and the Russia idea is great stuff.

Who said Covid isn’t real and isn’t going anywhere?

Old 11-28-2021, 02:22 PM

6,343 posts, read 11,092,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Lol. You’ve certainly showed you believe in them, and the Russia idea is great stuff.

Who said Covid isn’t real and isn’t going anywhere?
Covid is now as famous as any virus known to man. It's going to get top billing and straight to the top of the charts. It will be promoted and nurtured along for years to come because of the profits and power it generates for a handful of people and companies.

Old 11-28-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Covid is now as famous as any virus known to man. It's going to get top billing and straight to the top of the charts. It will be promoted and nurtured along for years to come because of the profits and power it generates for a handful of people and companies.
Bingo…and it’s the miracle virus as most everything gets chalked up to it anymore. Barely hear about any other viruses/diseases. Lots of $$$ to be made from it and folks have been programmed to be scared to death of leaving the house because of it, yet we’re told masks work. I always look forward to what muh Fauci comes up with next, lol.

Old 11-28-2021, 03:14 PM

12,526 posts, read 17,549,480 times
Time to load up on pharmaceutical stock.

Old 11-28-2021, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking83 View Post

You have to admit that Russia has a lot of very attractive women until they get old and start looking like Brezhnev. BTW. Watching a skating event right now in Kosovo and most everyone is wearing a mask. Now if the Russians were behind this don't you think they would encourage the fans in attendance to be mask free?

BTW. The Russians were also behind the Hartford Civic Center roof collapse in 1978. They sent in an undercover demolition team to take out the building after the New England Whalers beat a Russian Army hockey team around Christmas 1976. It's true, I tell ya.

Old 11-28-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
You have to admit that Russia has a lot of very attractive women until they get old and start looking like Brezhnev. BTW. Watching a skating event right now in Kosovo and most everyone is wearing a mask. Now if the Russians were behind this don't you think they would encourage the fans in attendance to be mask free?

BTW. The Russians were also behind the Hartford Civic Center roof collapse in 1978. They sent in an undercover demolition team to take out the building after the New England Whalers beat a Russian Army hockey team around Christmas 1976. It's true, I tell ya.
Bingo…and don’t forget they juiced up Ivan Drago to take out Rocky Balboa after he killed Apollo Creed.

Old 11-28-2021, 04:20 PM

Guessing a new thread will need to be started for the new Chromicone variant? Can't wait. A thread for all uh, seasons or seasonal variations should I say?

Old 11-28-2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Guessing a new thread will need to be started for the new Chromicone variant? Can't wait. A thread for all uh, seasons or seasonal variations should I say?
More fearmongering to come for sure.

Old 11-28-2021, 04:54 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,983,158 times
Quote:
I'm the first person to lay the blame at the Russians for most anything. The Hindenburg disaster? The Russians did it. The Boston Tea Party? The Russians did it. The sinking of the Titanic? The Russians were behind it. And the attack on Pearl Harbor? Yup. The Russians were bind that too. But to claim the Russians are using Covid as a bio weapon is preposterous to say the least.
You missed the big fake news run they had going for 4 1/2 years stating that Russia got Trump elected. The left does love their fake news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh