Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2022, 10:30 AM

4,177 posts, read 2,956,710 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg View Post
Looks like what our downtown is starting to look like. We are a little behind is all. Once we get Fetterman in we will catch up. Should be great.
This is not Center City and downtown will never reach that level of disinvestment. It is as if this type of squalor is on you wish list. Why is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2022, 01:30 PM
gg gg started this thread

26,137 posts, read 25,967,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpipkins2 View Post
This is not Center City and downtown will never reach that level of disinvestment. It is as if this type of squalor is on you wish list. Why is that?
Wish list? I don’t care who is in office or mayor or any power position that relates to Pittsburgh. I want to see a cleaned up city not having murals of gang bangers and tents everywhere with people taking dumps on sidewalks. That is the Democratic dream it seems, not I.

Old 08-25-2022, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Wish list? I don’t care who is in office or mayor or any power position that relates to Pittsburgh. I want to see a cleaned up city not having murals of gang bangers and tents everywhere with people taking dumps on sidewalks. That is the Democratic dream it seems, not I.
What does a gang banger look like? I don't think you would see a "gang banger" chilling downtown and pooping on sidewalks.

Old 08-25-2022, 02:45 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,198,572 times
Quote:
Bingo. Clean it up and wayyyy too many criminals on the streets…and defending folks that defecate on sidewalks is ridiculous. It shows how low the standards are with many folks.

Old 08-25-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
What does a gang banger look like? I don't think you would see a "gang banger" chilling downtown and pooping on sidewalks.
Pittsburgh gangbangers that were thankfully taken off the streets. Plenty more articles to go with it.
https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/11-...trict/22664736

Old 08-25-2022, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Pittsburgh gangbangers that were thankfully taken off the streets. Plenty more articles to go with it.
https://www.wtae.com/amp/article/11-...trict/22664736
Yeah but gg is confusing a homeless mentally Ill serial sidewalk pooper. These types are not similar in any way.

Old 08-25-2022, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Yeah but gg is confusing a homeless mentally Ill serial sidewalk pooper. These types are not similar in any way.
So you do know what they look like, and he didn’t say they were the ones defecating on sidewalks. He was referring to the homeless folks that do that on sidewalks, much like they do in other areas of the country. Sad that it’s occurring in Pittsburgh. Should really be better than that but I expect more to come.

Old 08-25-2022, 03:35 PM

3,595 posts, read 3,391,024 times
Quote:
So you do know what they look like, and he didn’t say they were the ones defecating on sidewalks. He was referring to the homeless folks that do that on sidewalks, much like they do in other areas of the country. Sad that it’s occurring in Pittsburgh. Should really be better than that but I expect more to come.
I don't know about sidewalk poopers but since i was injured i started making deliveries part time. I see people peeing on the sidewalks all the time. It doesn't matter the sex, race or age. There is no shame, they don't even have the decency to find a tree.

Old 08-25-2022, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy2073 View Post
I don't know about sidewalk poopers but since i was injured i started making deliveries part time. I see people peeing on the sidewalks all the time. It doesn't matter the sex, race or age. There is no shame, they don't even have the decency to find a tree.
Such a disgrace, and the standards of many are sOOO low.

Old 08-25-2022, 06:36 PM

1,411 posts, read 565,417 times
Quote:
Wow. What a cesspool that city is. A sad disgrace for sure.
The end result of a Soros funded district attorney, the despicable Larry Krasner.:smack
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh