Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 11:56 PM

71 posts, read 302,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersFan09 View Post
The only non Pittsburgh team I root for is the Boston Celtics, although I had a hard finding anyone who cared about the NBA when I lived in Pittsburgh.
Heck yeah!!! GO CELTICS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 12:27 PM

2,868 posts, read 9,562,330 times
From Ohio too...Reds/ Bengals/ Buckeyes here too!

Old 12-21-2008, 08:02 AM

133 posts, read 392,509 times
New England Patriots!
I lived in NE for 16 years and will always be a Pats fan. But I do like the Penguins over the Bruins.

Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 AM

803 posts, read 2,973,265 times
<<< Die-Hard Dallas Cowboys fan, goin' on 42 years now....

And ya' just KNOW how loved the Cowboys are here, in Steeler-Country, right????

* Covers Head to avoid flying Periogies *

Also, a die-hard St. Louis Blues hockey fan, and a STL Cardinals Baseball fan....

Old 12-22-2008, 01:00 PM

94 posts, read 290,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Danielle* View Post
From Ohio too...Reds/ Bengals/ Buckeyes here too!
Good taste!

Old 12-22-2008, 02:23 PM

1,519 posts, read 2,679,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
I am a Baltimore Ravens fan and feel sooooo alone here.

I grew up in Virginia where nearly everyone was a
Redskins fan. Being the deviant that I am I looked around as a young child and decided that I would become a Baltimore fan. I loved the Colts until they bolted for Indiana. I tried on many teams after they left but none ever felt right. I was so glad when the Ravens emerged. Several years later I married a military man and we settle in Pittsburgh when he retired from the military. I stand proud in all my Baltimore Ravens glory amongst the obsession that is the Steelers.
Wow, border control is getting lax if they let you in!

Old 12-23-2008, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
I am a Baltimore Ravens fan and feel sooooo alone here.

I grew up in Virginia where nearly everyone was a
Redskins fan. Being the deviant that I am I looked around as a young child and decided that I would become a Baltimore fan. I loved the Colts until they bolted for Indiana. I tried on many teams after they left but none ever felt right. I was so glad when the Ravens emerged. Several years later I married a military man and we settle in Pittsburgh when he retired from the military. I stand proud in all my Baltimore Ravens glory amongst the obsession that is the Steelers.
Dont worry, you are not alone... I know a few Ravens fans here in Pittsburgh... Im pretty sure they all get together and watch the games... Ill find out where

Old 12-23-2008, 07:31 AM

Also if there are any Bears, Cubs or Celtics fans here that want to get together and watch the games??? let me know... I always am the only one when I go to watch them..

Old 12-29-2008, 06:56 AM

803 posts, read 2,973,265 times
Well, if nothing else, Steeler fans have to be hapy at how poorly the Cowboys flamed out yesterday... a truly horrible exhibition of bad football, by a franchise that was SUPPOSED t ogo "all the way" this season.

Serves us right; the Cowboys deserved to lose to them Philly bastages, the way we played.... so now, I can put up my T.O. jersey for another season, and say a few Novinas over the Roethlisberger jersey, in the hope that the hometown team can pull it together for the 2nd round game we'll be playin', while the Cowboys are sharpening up their golf games.....

Old 12-29-2008, 11:49 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,386,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by By~Tor View Post
so now, I can put up my T.O. jersey for another season, and say a few Novinas over the Roethlisberger jersey, in the hope that the hometown team can pull it together for the 2nd round game we'll be playin', while the Cowboys are sharpening up their golf games.....
Great attitude!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh