Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:34 AM

17,573 posts, read 46,160,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
I have mixed feelings about this: I know I wouldn't be comfortable seeing another woman's breasts as well as exposing mine to a child. I just think it's an odd way to get revenge.
The laws of the land have decided a woman's breasts are acceptable to be seen in public. She is merely exercising those rights.

Let's change the story a bit. The kid wasn't riding the ATV. This lady just liked to mow the lawn topless. Which is perfectly legal. Now the neighbors complain because their grandkid can see her. What would be the reaction to that story?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2010, 09:38 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,330,973 times
Dual point flashers would probably increase the efficacy of female barricade workers at highway construction sites.

They would augment the message, "slow", beaming from the flashing yellow lights.

One symbolic, and the other generic.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
I see your point and you are correct that it is a Legal double standard,Don't you think it's an innapropriate way of expressing herself.

If a 56 year old man took His shirt off to make a young girl/woman feel uncomfortable wouldnt that be a tad creepy/weird also?
No, I don't think it's inappropriate.
And you're missing something, it's not the kid who is uncomfortable, it's the grandparents.
If the grandparents don't have enough respect for the neighbors, why should the neighbors respect them?

Old 06-28-2010, 09:49 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,295,951 times
Quote:
Is she doing it in front of the child? I didn't read the article, but if she is, wouldn't that be illegal if she were exposing herself to a minor?
Breasts are not illegal in Canada.
Since breasts are completely natural, what's to be illegal?

Quote:
I have mixed feelings about this: I know I wouldn't be comfortable seeing another woman's breasts as well as exposing mine to a child. I just think it's an odd way to get revenge.
Then don't go to Canada.
Good lord, haven't you ever been to a gym or dressing room?
Why does it bother you what a woman in another country chooses to wear or not?
Since nothing else worked, she went bare breasted.

It always helps to read an article before you make negative comments on it.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:50 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Maybe if she was 26, at 56 if she didn't take care of Herself I'd probably lose my lunch.
Talk about double standard if it was a male exposing himself He'd be arrested. She sounds a tad perverted.

It has been established here, that women have every right to walk around topless, just as any male would.

Privates, are considered below the waist. Exposure of your Johnson, will get you time in the pokey.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 AM

17,573 posts, read 46,160,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Exposure of your Johnson, will get you time in the pokey.
Only if they catch me.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Males expose their breasts all the time.
The double standard is that it's illegal for women to do so.
I agree. All women should be allowed to expose their breasts whenever they feel like it. I can look away from the breasts that are less than to my taste.
Seriously I do I agree. I have seen some fat boys walking around with no shirt and no one said boo. Some of those fat boys have bigger breasts than the average woman does.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:57 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Breasts are not illegal in Canada.
Since breasts are completely natural, what's to be illegal?

Then don't go to Canada.
Good lord, haven't you ever been to a gym or dressing room?
Why does it bother you what a woman in another country chooses to wear or not?
Since nothing else worked, she went bare breasted.

It always helps to read an article before you make negative comments on it.
It bothers people because they have an irristable need to mind everyone elses business. Worse still to force their moral agenda upon others.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
she's not interested in revenge - she's simply trying to get the 5-year old brat to stop riding his noisy ATV up and down the block, and this is the only method that has worked.

Old 06-28-2010, 10:07 AM

1,208 posts, read 1,832,656 times
Quote:
Is she doing it in front of the child? I didn't read the article, but if she is, wouldn't that be illegal if she were exposing herself to a minor?
Quote:
Yet breast feeders do it all the time. Let's face it...breastfeeding Moms are flashers! Lock 'em up!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies