Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 01:39 PM

1,943 posts, read 3,338,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
I see nothing wrong with some of those posts you are quoting. What is so racist about claiming the truth about what has happened in South Africa,Rhodesia and Detroit? I didn't read them all but I saw 2 or 3 I do agree with.

Maybe you should READ the rest...

Another in denial?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
I'm with you on this one. I don't think any black person would anonymously bash their own race - especially with the word "coon." That word is utterly disgusting and backwoods. A white redneck wrote that for sure.

Right, a white person wouldn't bash their own race...you won't see a handicapped person bashing another person for being handicapped.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:54 PM

382 posts, read 302,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Maybe you should READ the rest...

Another in denial?
Why? What's the point I could care less what they say. Even if someone agreed with the majority of those comments they wouldn't say so on here. Wham banned and thrown off the forum if not banned then called names and belittled because they have a differing opinion than the ruling liberal elite here.

Old 07-09-2010, 01:58 PM

Well you bothered to come and leave a comment saying you agree with 3 of the other comments..why not care for the rest?

Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,053,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudvoterofObama View Post
I don't think calling someone a redneck makes me backwoods... Here, in OK, rednecks are praised. It's weird and gross. Thank God I live in a big city rather than some small town where people shoot squirrels and eat them for fun. I grew up in a town like that, and haven't been back since HS.

Well to some people your remarks are backwoods, disgusting and racist.

Why even stoop to that level and reduce yourself to the same as you complain about, and wouldn't it be much easier to make your point without calling people names?

busta

Old 07-09-2010, 01:59 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,936 times
How can you defend a large group of all black people breaking the law in a pack like hyenas ? White people do not do that .
Please defend the white male pedifiles , they could use your help with PR .
I would like to see a true study of the human brain to see what makes each race do what most of us admit they do .

Old 07-09-2010, 02:01 PM

382 posts, read 302,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theother View Post
Well you bothered to come and leave a comment saying you agree with 3 of the other comments..why not care for the rest?
The one comment I quoted is correct. When whites ruled Rhodesia,South Africa and Detroit they were nice places to live with less crime. Now blacks run them and they are cess pools of crime and rape and corruption.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:04 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHoss14 View Post
I see nothing wrong with some of those posts you are quoting. What is so racist about claiming the truth about what has happened in South Africa,Rhodesia and Detroit? I didn't read them all but I saw 2 or 3 I do agree with.
Detroit declined because the Auto Industry, that created it, divested from the city. Moreover, there used to be 2 million people living in the city of Detroit in 1950. About 1.7 million of those people were white. Today there is about 100,000, if that, whites living in the city. Today, there is about 700,000 blacks living in the city. News flash....700,000 blacks cannot maintain a housing stock built for 2 million people. Thus, there is a lot of abandonment and run down houses, as well as industrial sites.

Blacks did not destroy a dam thing!. Corporate divestment and white flight gutted the city. Those phenomenon were well under way under Mayor, Cavenaugh, the mayor before the first black Mayor, Coleman Young.

Blacks usually only get to run things when they are already going to hell....then we get blamed for creating the mess. That is why I never wanted a black president at this time. What it signifies is that America is going to hell.....and now the let a black person sit on the thrown.....only to be blamed for it in the future.

Old 07-09-2010, 02:15 PM

So he's basically saying if a black person runs an area it will be ran down, crime ridden, and most likely a cess pool of filth..okay gotcha. Now I see why..

Old 07-09-2010, 02:16 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Detroit declined because the Auto Industry, that created it, divested from the city. Moreover, there used to be 2 million people living in the city of Detroit in 1950. About 1.7 million of those people were white. Today there is about 100,000, if that, whites living in the city. Today, there is about 700,000 blacks living in the city. News flash....700,000 blacks cannot maintain a housing stock built for 2 million people. Thus, there is a lot of abandonment and run down houses, as well as industrial sites.

Blacks did not destroy a dam thing!. Corporate divestment and white flight gutted the city. Those phenomenon were well under way under Mayor, Cavenaugh, the mayor before the first black Mayor, Coleman Young.

Blacks usually only get to run things when they are already going to hell....then we get blamed for creating the mess. That is why I never wanted a black president at this time. What it signifies is that America is going to hell.....and now the let a black person sit on the thrown.....only to be blamed for it in the future.
OH , it was the Corporate divestment and white flight gutted the city .
Why did they go ? Why would white people move buisness and family away from the blacks ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies