Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2010, 12:30 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
FNC – 1,195,000 viewers
CNN – 384,000 viewers
MSNBC – 359,000 viewers
CNBC – 171,000 viewers
HLN – 264,000 viewers
P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,465,000 viewers
CNN – 417,000 viewers
MSNBC –760,000 viewers
CNBC – 162,000 viewers
HLN – 451,000 viewers

The #s don't lie!
Pro wrestling beats Fox hands down all the time. That doesn't mean pro wrestling is real. It just means more people watched it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2010, 12:31 PM

454 posts, read 482,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
?? This is the biggest bunch of bull i have ever read. Look up glenn beck, rush limbaugh, hannity, and/or fox news racism and you'll find pages and pages of racists rants from those scumbags.
Facts please???
Unless you can prove they hate Obama because he is black, it's bull. They hate Obama because of his politics, policies, and actions, he could be white, black, or yellow, they will hate him just the same.
That's not racism that's called disagreeing with lefties policies.
About Kieth Oberman, can not watch him for more than 5 min, he didn't seem racist in these five minute, but the rant from the OP had nothing to do with him.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:33 PM

454 posts, read 482,769 times
Quote:
Yes, that's the new go-to phrase o'reilly has been spewing and his buffoons from the right are using now "yeah well, well,..fox has more viewers!!". So fox news has more viewers, so what? That gives them the right to lie, twist truths, mislead and spew far right wing propaganda?
example please.
facts..... show me a news story that was a lie.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:44 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,813,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by conc1 View Post
example please.
facts..... show me a news story that was a lie.
Just most recently, the picked and edited content from a video being shown on fox news to slam and publicly embarrass shirley sherrod that was nothing but lies and a smear campaign against an innocent woman. I don't want to take up all the bandwidth on this forum, but just type "fox news lies" in the youtube searchbar and look to your hearts content from the thousands of videos.

Old 07-24-2010, 12:48 PM

14 posts, read 16,035 times
Lies. Fox didn't show the video until after it had been found to correct and after other news channels had already run it. If you would stop filling your head with liberal nonsense and watch beck I believe it was Thursday if I am not wrong that he talked about that video.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:02 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,835,178 times
We're all racists.

Unless you like sleeping with sheep.

Old 07-24-2010, 01:19 PM

1,028 posts, read 2,338,708 times
Quote:
?? This is the biggest bunch of bull i have ever read. Look up glenn beck, rush limbaugh, hannity, and/or fox news racism and you'll find pages and pages of racists rants from those scumbags.
Perfect example of a tu quoque fallacy. Completely irrelevant to the OP's post.

Moderator cut: Please discuss the topic, not each other.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 07-24-2010 at 06:30 PM..

Old 07-24-2010, 05:57 PM

1,062 posts, read 1,127,936 times
Quote:
Just most recently, the picked and edited content from a video being shown on fox news to slam and publicly embarrass shirley sherrod that was nothing but lies and a smear campaign against an innocent woman. I don't want to take up all the bandwidth on this forum, but just type "fox news lies" in the youtube searchbar and look to your hearts content from the thousands of videos.
It still bothers me and many others , millions of others , what Oberman does to guests of color .

FNC – 1,195,000 viewers
CNN – 384,000 viewers
MSNBC – 359,000 viewers

Old 07-24-2010, 06:01 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel The Love View Post
Pro wrestling beats Fox hands down all the time. That doesn't mean pro wrestling is real. It just means more people watched it.
They watch it because it's more believable...

Old 07-24-2010, 06:02 PM

37,222 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymie View Post
Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for July 19, 2010
P2+ Total Day
FNC – 1,195,000 viewers
CNN – 384,000 viewers
MSNBC – 359,000 viewers
CNBC – 171,000 viewers
HLN – 264,000 viewers
P2+ Prime Time
FNC – 2,465,000 viewers
CNN – 417,000 viewers
MSNBC –760,000 viewers
CNBC – 162,000 viewers
HLN – 451,000 viewers

WOW I didn't know fox was this far in front .I found this when I was reading a story about racist Keith Oberman .I am thinking Oberman just hates blacks , everyone knows , I guess thats why his ratings are low.
You know , if you are smart that this story was clear , he didn't cover it. What does that show you.

You might say this is not news. This column is about a school board making an ethical decision. What's new? This is the way things are supposed to work, right? Yes. But sometimes it takes a while.

Last week the Enterprise School quit using the mascot ``Savages'' for its high school. The vote was unanimous.
It was something that had to be done. The old mascot is indefensible. Even those who cling to images of Indians, Warriors or other offensive monikers cannot defend the very definition of savages.
Savages, Redskins and a few other names are so offensive …
Then this
That is my name as known to the public. In Russia it is known to every educated man, and abroad it is mentioned in the lecture-room with the addition "honoured and distinguished." It is one of those fortunate names to abuse which or to take which in vain, in public or in print, is considered a sign of bad taste. And that is as it should be. You see, my name is closely associated with the conception of a highly distinguished man of great gifts and unquestionable usefulness. I have the industry and power of endurance of a camel, and that is important, and I have talent, which is even more important. Moreover, while I am on this subject, I am a well-educated, modest, and honest fellow. I have never poked my nose into literature or politics; I have never sought popularity in polemics with the ignorant; I have never made speeches either at public dinners or at the funerals of my friends ... In fact, there is no slur on my learned name, and there is no complaint one can make against it. It is fortunate.
I wonder if I post once a day that Oberman hates blacks It will catch on . I don't ever watch this person , but people post lies and it catches on . Lets see who reads this whole dull post. I just want to see who is fooled .
Is it April Fool's Day already?

Gosh, I just LOVE a good spoof thread...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies