Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2010, 10:31 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Because white people never say it about other white people. They might they are inarticulate, like Bush was.

Uh, yes they do. I said as much about one of my white employees this morning.

What is it with you and this grand, sweeping, and baseless conclusions you make? You seem to have a lot of prejudices.

Quote:
But for these elitist types of liberals,

And proud of it.

Quote:
they expect most black people to speak Ebonics, so that's why they would say that tis' nice to see a black man who is charismatic and articulate.
No, we don't. There you go again, telling everyone else what they think as if you were telepathic, when it is really just another straw man argument from you. This is what you WISH liberals thought, because you think it serves your argument.

It's simply not true at all.

Quote:
Becaues in their heads and expectations, they expect blacks to speak ebonics.
No, I don't think that, I don't know any other "liberals" that think that at all - but I do know some racist conservatives that definitely have that expectation. But unlike you, I am not so arrogant as to believe that this applies to all conservatives. That would be prejudice.

Quote:
It's racism that the left ignored.
It's prejudice and generalization on your part, and nothing more.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:33 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I have never found skin color to be a reliable indicator of character. I use other criteria to decide who are my friends and who I can ignore.
Thank you, America needs more open-minded inviduals such as yourself!

Old 08-26-2010, 10:38 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Obama articulate? Maybe when the teleprompter is on and someone is providing the answers for him but out him in a forum where he has to speak on his own and you get a lot of "ummm, uhhhhh", stuttering and stammering. And Obama is far from intelligent, in fact, I would say that he is quite the opposite. he is in over his head and seems to have no idea about economic policy. That is the thing with the liberal mindset, they would rather have a polished speaker with zero substance than an effective leader.

I don't know how you can say a man with the academic achieivements, and teaching positions of the President can called far from intelligent unless there in some kind of bias in your thnking

Also the guy can pronounce the word "nuclear" which puts him way ahead of George W. Bush Jr. and Sarah Palin.

Old 08-26-2010, 10:56 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Liberal racists-

"Obama couldn't sell watermelons" LOL

"He's so articulate I forgot he was black"

"Ching chong!"

Old 08-26-2010, 11:09 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Post them all here for future reference. These divisive moonbats should be exposed as the ignorant, race-baiting, hate-mongers that they are.

Alleged anti-Muslim attacker works for pro-Park51 group.

Liberal posing as racist Tea Partier at Rand Paul rally.

Census worker with "Fed" scrawled on his chest hanged himself.
Bill Sparkman, Who Was Found Dead with the "Fed" Etched in Chest, Staged Scene to Look Like Homicide, Authorities Say

The Columbia University Noose Hoax.

No More Beer Summits: Tea Party N-word Incident Didn't Really Happen.

The New York Times and the ACORN Hoax.
Pics: Dem Party Offices In Denver Vandalized, 11 Windows Broken

Old 08-26-2010, 11:43 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,993,500 times
Boy, I had forgotten about that incident. There's just so many to remember.

Think Progress Caught Using Liberal-Manufactured Signs From 'Crash the Tea Party' as Evidence of Tea Party Racism.

Vicious Black Racist Website: A Liberal Hoax?
"The Rude News website mentions a really nasty website called "The Black Foot Soldiers Network." The site is filled with some really incendiary hate against white people, especially white cops. However, The Rude News says the site is bogus, set up by liberals to bait conservatives.

Whoever creates these websites may have another reason too, to try and pump up some white rage against black people, in effect, to manufacture some white racism through outrageous propaganda."

ALP says Liberal RAH savings 'exposed as hoax'

Old 08-26-2010, 11:53 AM

783 posts, read 815,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Post them all here for future reference. These divisive moonbats should be exposed as the ignorant, race-baiting, hate-mongers that they are.

Alleged anti-Muslim attacker works for pro-Park51 group.

Liberal posing as racist Tea Partier at Rand Paul rally.

Census worker with "Fed" scrawled on his chest hanged himself.
Bill Sparkman, Who Was Found Dead with the "Fed" Etched in Chest, Staged Scene to Look Like Homicide, Authorities Say

The Columbia University Noose Hoax.

No More Beer Summits: Tea Party N-word Incident Didn't Really Happen.

The New York Times and the ACORN Hoax.
Lets face it the US is the most liberal country ever to have been concived and it was meant for it to be so deliberately by its liberal ans secular founders.

Old 08-26-2010, 12:57 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Also, don't forget what Biden and Reid said when Obama was a candidate. They were b asically talking like they were shocked that there was a black guy who could speak properly.

It's always liberals who describe obama as intelligent and articulate. They would NEVER describe awhite guy as "articulate" because they expect them to be that way. They act like it's shocking there are black guys who don't speak ebonics. I don't know where Biden and Reid live, but I see plenty of black guys on a daily basis who do not speak ebonics.

Don't forget "clean" - and that Obama is the first one. It's so unusual according to Biden, it's a storybook - like a children's fairytale.
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Link

Old 08-26-2010, 01:05 PM

531 posts, read 338,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I read Howard Zinn's American history book and one of the thins that he mentioned was that the establishment class created the original racism in the colonial days. The poor white and black farmers on the plantations were rebelling against the plantation owners for poor working conditions and then the planters got together and thought to create a racial divide to divide and conquer. They started giving the white farmers preferential treatment, better pay and working conditions, and if they screwed up, they said they have plenty of other cheap black slaves to replace them with. That started the white/black divide. Democrats continue this tradition with entitlements that are hard for the white man to get, but easy if you are a minority. Affirmative action is another thing, give the minority the edge over the white. Create victimhood status for minorities. All these are liberal concoctions. Guess who re-segregated government workers in the federal government? A Democrat, by the name of Woodrow Wilson, he also created the Federal Reserve, which is the source of most of our country's ills. Who came up with the original Civil Rights bill? Eisenhower did. Who defeated it until he was president? LBJ! Another favorite Democrat of the Left.
Howard Zins Book Was what my History teacher used as a textbook.(i went to an alternative highschool)

Old 08-26-2010, 01:07 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
i am back with GOP, its not perfect but the demo's are getting nasty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies