Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2010, 06:04 PM

838 posts, read 922,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
It comes down to karma. Arpaio is an ugly man whose days of fame are over. Arizona is reaping what it sowed and some big changes are coming. Brewer has proven to be a nitwit and Arpaio's tyranny is coming to an end. Good riddance to both of them.
Arpaio is an American hero to the majority of Americans, Brewer is also very popular for doing a great job as governor, she is also an American hero. Our administration is refusing to do it's job by enforcing our own laws while the public will continue to demand that they do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 06:17 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,654,776 times
This is as anti-American as you can get.

Sue a county sheriff for doing his job for his county in his state 3,000 miles away from Washington, D.C. Real smart, White House.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:24 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
Arpaio is an American hero to the majority of Americans, Brewer is also very popular for doing a great job as governor, she is also an American hero. Our administration is refusing to do it's job by enforcing our own laws while the public will continue to demand that they do so.

Obviously you only believe what you read in the papers or see on TV.
Or you just refuse to see or hear any other side of a particular subject & just vote straight party line without any fact checking of your own.
Some people are just the nice little sheeple.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
This is as anti-American as you can get.

Sue a county sheriff for doing his job for his county in his state 3,000 miles away from Washington, D.C. Real smart, White House.
Had he not just cherry picked what HE decided to show when it came to him opening his books,which is supposed to be public knowledge & had he not neglected going after the already overrun county of felon fugitives & decided instead to make going after working illegals at their jobs a priority, then yes, he should be investigated. Although he would like to think he is as important as Dick Cheney & be able to tell those who question his actions to F--- off, he can't get away with it forever.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
Had he not just cherry picked what HE decided to show when it came to him opening his books,which is supposed to be public knowledge & had he not neglected going after the already overrun county of felon fugitives & decided instead to make going after working illegals at their jobs a priority, then yes, he should be investigated. Although he would like to think he is as important as Dick Cheney & be able to tell those who question his actions to F--- off, he can't get away with it forever.
You can argue about that till the cows come home, nobody's gonna listen.

The sheriff didn't need to show his books because he knows he was in the right. He even has the seal of approval from ICE, a gov't agency. If they want to know, they can just check the records. After all, it's White House vs a county sheriff. This is nothing but political attention whoring.

P.S. Do you live in Maricopa county, Arizona? If not, shut up. This doesn't concern you.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:34 PM

838 posts, read 922,577 times
Quote:

Obviously you only believe what you read in the papers or see on TV.
Or you just refuse to see or hear any other side of a particular subject & just vote straight party line without any fact checking of your own.
Some people are just the nice little sheeple.
Obviously you make personal claims that are not fact.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:42 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,944,845 times
Quote:
Which again begs the question: if what is claimed about the Maricopa County sheriff's department turns out to be true, why hasn't the state of Arizona delt with it?

Old 09-04-2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
You can argue about that till the cows come home, nobody's gonna listen.

The sheriff didn't need to show his books because he knows he was in the right. He even has the seal of approval from ICE, a gov't agency. If they want to know, they can just check the records. After all, it's White House vs a county sheriff. This is nothing but political attention whoring.

P.S. Do you live in Maricopa county, Arizona? If not, shut up. This doesn't concern you.

ahhh YES I do & I won't shut up....remember you are in a forum where everyone has a right to an opinion. I can't tell you publicly what mine is of your arrogant response but,---------read between the lines.

Obviously you have no direct knowledge of the goings on in my county & I suppose the GOD of newspapers & news channels rules your thoughts.
Talk about political whoring...bahaha you nailed the persona of ole Sheriff JOE like a nail on the head.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Which again begs the question: if what is claimed about the Maricopa County sheriff's department turns out to be true, why hasn't the state of Arizona delt with it?
I honestly don't know except for the fact there are many who are intimidated & really fear this man. When he went after Mary Rose Wilcox I saw the news & they reported that 50 officers were sent to her home.
Really over the top.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:

ahhh YES I do & I won't shut up....remember you are in a forum where everyone has a right to an opinion. I can't tell you publicly what mine is of your arrogant response but,---------read between the lines.

Obviously you have no direct knowledge of the goings on in my county & I suppose the GOD of newspapers & news channels rules your thoughts.
Talk about political whoring...bahaha you nailed the persona of ole Sheriff JOE like a nail on the head.
I love you liberals. You have absolutely NO concept on ownership or rights. Listen, and listen good. You are on a PRIVATELY owned forum. This site, including the forums, are 100% privately owned. NOBODY has ANY RIGHTS here on City-Data. NO RIGHTS. Once again: NO RIGHTS.

You, me, and the rest of the posters are bestowed with the privilege to speak and discuss their opinions. It's not a right; it's a privilege. If the site owner wishes to stifle your posts/opinions, you have no legal ramifications. NONE.

Getting it yet?

Now...

Actually, I do, as Phoenix is my second home. Hope that didn't sting too much, sidney. I fully support Arapio to keep the county clean. You just can't stand fascism so you hate him. Childish anguish doesn't get you far in life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies