Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Totally agree 25 40.32%
Agree for the most part 18 29.03%
Disagree for the most part 10 16.13%
Totally Disagree 4 6.45%
Don't care 5 8.06%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 09:49 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,438,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
Two guys sucking each other off...
I don't understand how your comment answers my question. In response to what the problem with homosexuality is, you respond with two guys performing fellatio on one another. How is that a problem? Sounds to me like they are both getting something out of it - it's a win-win.

Do you have anything else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2010, 09:55 AM

8,652 posts, read 17,244,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I don't understand how your comment answers my question. In response to what the problem with homosexuality is, you respond with two guys performing fellatio on one another. How is that a problem? Sounds to me like they are both getting something out of it - it's a win-win.

Do you have anything else?
"Since this nation was founded on freedom of religion (or absence thereof) can anyone explain without their subjective "morals" what the problem with homosexuality is?"

You asked the question I gave you an answer, I can't help it if you don't like my answer...

Old 10-14-2010, 10:29 AM

Quote:
"Since this nation was founded on freedom of religion (or absence thereof) can anyone explain without their subjective "morals" what the problem with homosexuality is?"

You asked the question I gave you an answer, I can't help it if you don't like my answer...
Whether I like your answer or not is not the point - your answer doesn't answer my question. If you have a problem with fellatio, then I think the problem is with you and not homosexuality.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:32 AM

3,378 posts, read 3,708,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Whether I like your answer or not is not the point - your answer doesn't answer my question. If you have a problem with fellatio, then I think the problem is with you and not homosexuality.
its ok, you can come out of the closet now

Old 10-14-2010, 10:55 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,304,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomDot View Post
What a profoundly foolish, dangerous, destructive and shortsighted thing to say.

I truly wish that I could say what I really think of you on this forum.
Back At You!

How is it dangerous to say that in the next 50 years the demographics changes currently underway will challenge which group of people constitute the majority in the United States? This has been pretty much known in this country since the 1980's, which coincidently is when Conservatives became increasingly politically active.

What the matter can't handle the truth?

Does that reality threaten you?

Old 10-14-2010, 10:57 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,304,767 times
Quote:
Can you explain to me how a homosexual infringes in your rights as an American?

Old 10-14-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
its ok, you can come out of the closet now
I am a heterosexual female with two children, who happens to not have any hang-ups about BJs. Am I to understand that you too are offended by BJs?

I find it amusing that you would assume I was a closeted homosexual.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:27 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Haven't they taught you in school to differentiate between FACT and Propaganda?

You have NO facts to back up the claims you make about Fox - all you have is regurgitated opinion from a propaganda film you were fed.
OP: Remember that you can check past posts to detect bias in posters' opinions

Old 10-14-2010, 11:30 AM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Haven't they taught you in school to differentiate between FACT and Propaganda?
You have NO facts to back up the claims you make about Fox - all you have is regurgitated opinion from a propaganda film you were fed.
Hey sanrene haven't you realized they feed off the propaganda, it is their life blood.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:34 AM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,138 times
Quote:
Just because 2 men having oral sex gives you funny feelings that you don't know what to do with, doesn't mean you get to control their lives. Lots of people don't understand this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies