Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 11:11 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,135,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
You should rename this thread to "Two Republicans endorse the physical assault of woman in America."

We'd probably want it to be as accurate as possible for the readers, dontcha think?
If you wanted to be as accurate as possible for the reader, the title should be Republicans restrain a left wing lunatic..
Quote:
Oh and btw, the "Disguise" was part of a get up she was wearing all week as they shot their satirical film. But say whatever you'd like to condone violence against women, you should be proud of yourselves.
First, no one condoned "violence against women".. There is a difference between restraining an individual and assaulting one, and you should be ashamed for not knowing the difference..

How would you know her disguise was part of a satirical film? You read the "abuse" reply on some left wing lunatic website where they discussed the way democrats should respond to the lunatic fringe to defend them?

I dont know about you but because Halloween is coming up, you dont wear your costume all week. When you leave the shooting area of the film, you would take your disguise off.. not wear it all week long...

Old 10-26-2010, 11:11 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times
Hello? Do you read? They were shooting a satirical political piece all week.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:16 PM

Btw, the same people saying the Paul video crossed the line, had no problem with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFeUhSlHiUQ

1,372 posts, read 1,549,704 times
Well, I watched the video and I didn't see anybody "charging" anyone. She may have been attempting to move to the front of the crowd in order to be seen, but even that is unclear. More hyperbole from the polarized pundits of "Politics and Other Controversies.".

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
If you wanted to be as accurate as possible for the reader, the title should be Republicans restrain a left wing lunatic..
Restrain her from what? Holding a sign? Why then are they being charged and not her? If she needed to be "restrained" shouldn't they be charging her? They aren't because they assaulted a woman who was doing nothing more than holding a sign. I guess in your world beating up women is something you're fine with, that's not really a surprise to me.

Quote:
First, no one condoned "violence against women".. There is a difference between restraining an individual and assaulting one, and you should be ashamed for not knowing the difference..
I'd bet you guys call women who are raped whores too. Of course it's condoning violence against a woman. She was attacked by two men who wrestled her to the ground as then kicked her in the head. This thread is a friggin lie that claims she "Charged them". It's sick and disgusting. But again, not really surprised here.

Quote:
How would you know her disguise was part of a satirical film?
Because rather than going online to condone violence against women, I decided to read about it. She also said the same thing in an interview this evening.

Try reading one day instead of championing brutality against women, you might learn something.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:17 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Why should the victim of an assault take an responsibility on this? Are you kidding? Can't you just swallow your pride, and admit these guys acted like a bunch of wild animals?

She was shooting a satirical film all week and was wearing a wig as part of her get up.

I guess in your world, somebody wearing a wig and holding a sign, should be taken down, and sat on while another dirtbag stomps on her head? Are you serious? And THEN she should bare some of the responsibility here since she was clearly asking for it. What a joke! I bet you wouldn't say that shyt if it was your kid the crowd threw on the ground and kicked.
I do not dismiss aggressive movements to charge a public figure and neither do most security and law enforcement. Obviously you do.

It is obvious that her charging while ducking action instigated the behavior that followed. I only saw one man acting overly aggressive, the one with his foot on her shoulder, whose behavior was quickly stopped by others. Why do you insist on repeating the lie of "stoming on her head" when her head was clearly not stomped? Why not be accurate and truthful in your descriptions rather than overtly dishonest?

You comparison is a fail. There is no defense for either action. Why are liberals so denying of this woman's role? Is it so difficult to admit that Soros and his moveon dot org are promoting the instigation of violence at these events? Really?

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
You should rename this thread to "Two Republicans endorse the physical assault of woman in America."

We'd probably want it to be as accurate as possible for the readers, dontcha think?

So it's OK to disguise one's self and charge a politician during a political campaign?

Quote:
Hello? Do you read? They were shooting a satirical political piece all week.
Yeah I read that.. Why would you wear your "costume" when leaving where they were recording the "satirical piece"? Unless of course they were trying to use this to pump up their viewers..

Old 10-26-2010, 11:20 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,305,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I would like to know why she was even at this location?

And why was she wearing a disguise in the first place.

Someone is very fishy here. Was she paid to cause harm to a candidate by the moveon nuts or what?

Was she armed in any way?

What was her purpose for being here?

I myself do not see the stomping that some people call it, but after seeing the video several times I believe he was trying to keep her from going any further and his foot slipped.

If anything she was provoking trouble.

We all need to not allow any circumstance to come to violence but we all need to find out what the circumstance were and are before going any further.

She has just as much right to be there are anybody else.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:21 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
Well, I watched the video and I didn't see anybody "charging" anyone. She may have been attempting to move to the front of the crowd in order to be seen, but even that is unclear. More hyperbole from the polarized pundits of "Politics and Other Controversies.".

You also didn't see the guy in the dark suit say "watch her" as he pointed in her direction as people in the crowd attempted to restrain her. Yep, none of that happened, and you didn't see it either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies