Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 10:59 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,331,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Charge a congressional candidate anywhere in America while wearing a disguise the way this loon did and you'll be fortunate to not be shot by security.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSxYF...eature=related

This staged event is another fine example of liberal desperation. With no meaningful accomplishments to run on, a mountain of new debt along and double digit unemployment, liberals will do anything to deflect attention from their failures like Obamacare and a completely ineffective trillion dollar stimulus.
The more I see this thing the more I become convinced that the crud just put his foot on her shoulder and shoved it down. Libs are sure it was stomping but I just don't see any stomping here.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:00 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,333,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DVD360 View Post
My God, man. FOOT on neck and shoulder is NOT where feet belong! Got "a little neck"...........neck injuries are very painful, almost impossible to heal, and usually remain a lifelong problem for the receipient of a "foot on neck and part of the bottom of one's skull".......

The man who put is foot on her neck forcefully has already been charged with a legal offense.

Btw, I don't need to see one person stomping another person on the neck in order to "know what it looks like" thank you very much. I have a brain which tells me "Someone else's Foot on back of neck" is NOT A GOOD THING.

But 6 racist thug kids can take chains and other objects and beat an unarmed white kid senseless and that was ok?

So far the lefties thugs have far more to worry about then one incident like this. It seems the entire liberal party protects racist thugs and goes after anything that may stick.

The lunatic party is getting very desperate.

Talk about something the voters want to hear, like some accomplishments of your party, how many jobs they have ----- lost ---, record foreclosures, record spending and debt.

Trying to change the subject by ranting on and on about this just shows liberals are scared to death that the TP members are larger then the entire dem party.

Believe me, there are many things the liberals have done that does not make it to the hate America media on CNN, NBC, ABC, MSNBC etc.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:00 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,211,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
A raving moveon lunatic in a wig charges up to a senator who might shake up things in Washington and people don't expect anyone to restrain her? Cut and dry, that is it. Mess with the bull, and ya get the horns.

Remember George Wallace?
Mess with a bull and ya get the horns? So they ARE stampeeding animals.

Who cares if the woman wore a wig or not. What does that have to do with the fact that the people who stomped on her head are barbarians? This is what our country has to look forward to if these kinds of cuckoos get into office?

Yeah, keep at it, conservatives. Show yourselves for the buffoons that you are. It's embarrassing to be living in the U.S. right now.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:02 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,488,874 times
You should rename this thread to "Two Republicans endorse the physical assault of woman in America."

We'd probably want it to be as accurate as possible for the readers, dontcha think?

Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 PM

1,372 posts, read 1,551,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
No, it proves these guys had no class.

If I point to Eric Rudolf who bombed abortion clinics, can I say this proves that most Christians are violent terrorist? If I hold up Osama Bin Laden, can I say that most Muslims are violent terrorist? If I find one boat full of eco terrorist harassing a Japanese whaling ship, can I then say, most tree huggers are terrorist?

This was a despicable act and I hope they end up in jail for it, but to say this proves "most" conservatives have no class is a joke, not to mention that most folks on the right wouldn't know an actual conservative if they were slapped in the face with one.
You got that right. I've been watching this strange phenomena unfold for at least a decade. The radicalized right wing populism currently cascading around the rusty synapses of the neo-right has little resemblance to traditional conservatism, and is arguably much more dangerous than the unchecked liberalism it aims to save us from. I'm an atheist myself, but whenever I take a good look around all I can think is "God help us."

Old 10-26-2010, 11:04 PM

Oh and btw, the "Disguise" was part of a get up she was wearing all week as they shot their satirical film. But say whatever you'd like to condone violence against women, you should be proud of yourselves.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:04 PM

29,981 posts, read 43,000,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Mess with a bull and ya get the horns? So they ARE stampeeding animals. ............
........... Show yourselves for the buffoons that you are. It's embarrassing to be living in the U.S. right now.
Yes, all liberals should be embarrased by the Soros organization moveon dot org tactics to incite violence. The guy took the bait and should not have held her down at the shoulder with his foot and she should not have tried to charge low to get by security either. Responsiblity belongs to both people involved, the woman and the man who stepped on her shoulder to hold her down. It is embarrasing that the left does not recognize this fact of dual responsibility.

See the extended video here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...oveon-org.html

Old 10-26-2010, 11:06 PM

968 posts, read 2,065,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
She was trying to be violent by assaulting (or worse) on Rand. Prove I'm wrong.

I agree, the victim needs to prove their innocence, thats the American way.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,333,324 times
I would like to know why she was even at this location?

And why was she wearing a disguise in the first place.

Someone is very fishy here. Was she paid to cause harm to a candidate by the moveon nuts or what?

Was she armed in any way?

What was her purpose for being here?

I myself do not see the stomping that some people call it, but after seeing the video several times I believe he was trying to keep her from going any further and his foot slipped.

If anything she was provoking trouble.

We all need to not allow any circumstance to come to violence but we all need to find out what the circumstance were and are before going any further.

Old 10-26-2010, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Yes, all liberals should be embarrased by the Soros organization moveon dot org tactics to incite violence. The guy took the bait and should not have held her down at the shoulder with his foot and she should not have tried to charge low to get by security either. Responsiblity belongs to both people involved, the woman and the man who stepped on her shoulder to hold her down. It is embarrasing that the left does not recognize this fact of dual responsibility.

See the extended video here: http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...oveon-org.html

Why should the victim of an assault take an responsibility on this? Are you kidding? Can't you just swallow your pride, and admit these guys acted like a bunch of wild animals?

She was shooting a satirical film all week and was wearing a wig as part of her get up.

I guess in your world, somebody wearing a wig and holding a sign, should be taken down, and sat on while another dirtbag stomps on her head? Are you serious? And THEN she should bare some of the responsibility here since she was clearly asking for it. What a joke! I bet you wouldn't say that shyt if it was your kid the crowd threw on the ground and kicked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies