Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 12:54 AM

84 posts, read 169,463 times

Advertisements

Simple. Woman are becoming too picky and demanding of their men. Gets to a point where no honey pot is worth that amount of work and stress and its time to look for honest and nice men amongst sausage fests

Old 12-09-2010, 02:55 AM

1,314 posts, read 3,443,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkiel View Post
I was reading about how in developing countries wealthy men would have sex with young boys.

Example:
FRONTLINE: the dancing boys of afghanistan: introduction | PBS

I'm just curious why those straight men would have sex with boys. Are they bisexual or are they all gay? But they do seem to have families as well so did they just marry to have kids?
haveing lived in some of the places in the gulf i have learned that some things in life is going to make me sick to my stomach along with dealing with some of the stangest things in the world that outside the area they would be arrested and charge with a crime but inside the area it is a normal pratice for them ..

so to answer your question here goes

you going have to remember this areas is stange mixture of Religion facts and laws that do not allow some thing but other things are normal ..the whole area of that part of the world has custom going back before the birth of Christ and it will contiune on for years ..

the men who are Bacha Baz'S" or lovers of the danceing boys are not thought as a bad person inside the Afghanistan country for giveing the gift of a Danceing boy for the night to a flavored guest is looked on as a great gift to the honored guest spending the night ..

but this is the same place where if break bread with master of the house is to help fight againest all other people outside the house who come to harm you when you are inside he house and that includes members of his own tribe to protect you ..

there is a saying there that women are for childern and boys are for pleasure ..for women are thought to be unclean because of mother nature cycle that comes each month like clock work

they live by simple but centuries old tribal tranditions that they will go to war with you over some of the most basic simple things like kill a goat and do not pay for it or kill a family member in self defense and you have to fight the whole clan intill you sit down with them and pay a fee to the family for killing the member of the family ..

so when you see a older man with a younger boy there and they are walking around holding hands and the boy has eyeliner and lipstick on it normal for them ..they are showing off to the other men in the town what they have

i know that not said right but it hard to put into words into propler terms for a western mind to understand ..

Old 12-09-2010, 05:41 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,712,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezetron View Post
Simple. Woman are becoming too picky and demanding of their men. Gets to a point where no honey pot is worth that amount of work and stress and its time to look for honest and nice men amongst sausage fests
Right. That melds completely with what the article was about.

Quote:
Afghan journalist Najibullah Quraishi (Behind Taliban Lines) returns to his native land to expose an ancient practice that has been brought back by powerful warlords, former military commanders and wealthy businessmen. Known as "bacha bazi" (literal translation: "boy play"), this illegal practice exploits street orphans and poor boys, some as young as 11, whose parents are paid to give over their sons to their new "masters." The men dress the boys in women's clothes and train them to sing and dance for the entertainment of themselves and their friends. According to experts, the dancing boys are used sexually by these powerful men.
Sexual exploitation of pre-teen boys sounds exactly like searching for "honest and nice" men for a partner.

Old 12-09-2010, 05:47 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,640,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monikasea77 View Post
AND I HAVE A QUESTION .wE CAME TO A HOTEL WHICH WAS FAMIOLY FRIENDLY AND THEN WE SEE GAY COUPLES AND DRUG QUEEN ORGIES AT THIS PLACE.wHAT TO DO??? THIS IS NOT RIGHT BC CHILDREN LOOK AND SO ON.SHOULD TAKE IT TO THE cOURT?

cAN yOU rEPEAT tHE qUESTION iN eNGLISH pLEASE?

tHANKS

jONATHAN

Old 12-09-2010, 07:20 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REALLY???

You REALLY believe that????

Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,192,758 times
Quote:
You are walking a very thin line with generalizing to gender bashing. People do not just run out and become homosexual because they've been spurned by the opposite sex, that's just completely ignorant...unless you are speaking for yourself, then kindly change your use of 'women' and 'their men' to 'women I know' and 'me'.

Apparently, you've been really burned and are very bitter based on your postings of this subject here and in other threads and given your personality it's rather easy to understand why. Homosexuality probably wouldn't increase YOUR chances.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,748,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkiel View Post
I was reading about how in developing countries wealthy men would have sex with young boys.

Example:
FRONTLINE: the dancing boys of afghanistan: introduction | PBS

I'm just curious why those straight men would have sex with boys. Are they bisexual or are they all gay? But they do seem to have families as well so did they just marry to have kids?
These men have much bigger problems than just being "gay" - they are pedophiles - sexual deviants, plain and simple.

Old 12-09-2010, 07:52 AM

6,591 posts, read 24,864,343 times
i agree with loves...
if older gay/bisexual men want boy toys, fine, but those "boy toys" need to be of legal consenting age.

in this case these men are taking BOYS, children off the street, kidnapping, and BUYING (thats slavery my frineds) and then, since these boys have no choice in the matter, it is quite simply Rape...

so in this case these men are indeed, pedophiles

Old 12-09-2010, 07:56 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,678,492 times
Actually these people aren't pedophiles. They are ephebophiles and hebephiles.

Old 12-09-2010, 08:00 AM

6,591 posts, read 24,864,343 times
true onglet, but still....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies