Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 02:55 PM

32,820 posts, read 19,516,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I'll show you fake ... nonsense ... ridiculous ... absurd ... totally lacking credibility ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMelm...eature=related

"I saw the plane at eye level ... getting ... bigger, bigger, bigger ... and then I dove under my desk" ...... BOOM ... CRASH ....

Stanley survives ..... nothing else in that building survives ... but Stanley has a 757 park next to his desk and he survives? And this is the Discovery Channel ..... not "twoofer" videos!!!!

So you call "conspiracy theorists" crazy ? Really? You believe that steaming mountain of bovine excrement? hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't call anyone else crazy .... when people like you buy this type of TRIPE ... you lose your ability to call ANYONE crazy.

so your answer is that a DRAMATIZATION (you do understand what that is,,, like a video showing the DRAMATIZATION of the Lincoln assasignation,((( its not like its a real 140 yr old video)))) is a real video

boy are you dense

yes there are videos out there that DRAMATIZE the awful day, yes there are videos MADE BY TWOOFERS that propel their agneda

but what was on the LIVE news broadcasts (especially HERE IN NEW YORK) we just that live, not memorex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2011, 03:13 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,374,781 times
The next twoofer theory about to break:

NYFD firefighters carried thousands of gallons of jet fuel up hundreds of flights of stairs to keep the fires burning on several floors, carried bombs to plant in strategic spots along the way up there to bring the buildings down and carried airplane parts up the stairs to plant as evidence. They also threw the engines and landing gear out of windows into the crowd below to add the realism to the effect. Oh, and one threw a passport out of a window just to plant it in public view.

Now, there's no proof any of this actually happened, but it MUST have because those buildings fell faster than gravity would cause them to collapse after the holographic airplanes crashed into them.

Old 01-30-2011, 03:58 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,339,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Don't you realize... what you saw were "imaginary" airplanes. They were not really there.
I'm sure even the "imaginary" airplanes would not have gone unnoticed by NORAD.

Aww! Too bad NORAD took a break that day.

Damn the luck anyway!

If only they had picked a different day to take a break.

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Old 01-30-2011, 04:12 PM

15,101 posts, read 8,658,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so your answer is that a DRAMATIZATION (you do understand what that is,,, like a video showing the DRAMATIZATION of the Lincoln assasignation,((( its not like its a real 140 yr old video)))) is a real video

boy are you dense

yes there are videos out there that DRAMATIZE the awful day, yes there are videos MADE BY TWOOFERS that propel their agneda

but what was on the LIVE news broadcasts (especially HERE IN NEW YORK) we just that live, not memorex
Why don't you just answer the question? DO YOU BELIEVE the STORY for which this "dramatization" is referring to? I'm not suggesting that the "dramatization" was real ..... but it would be natural to assume that the Discovery Channel's "dramatization" is supposed to have ACTUALLY happened .... LIKE THE LINCOLN ASSASSINATION ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

You've got nerve to call anyone dense!!!!! So are you DENSE ENOUGH to believe the STORY (NOT THE FREAKING VIDEO) ? My guess is you are .. given your lame arsed response.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:46 PM

32,820 posts, read 19,516,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Why don't you just answer the question? DO YOU BELIEVE the STORY for which this "dramatization" is referring to? I'm not suggesting that the "dramatization" was real ..... but it would be natural to assume that the Discovery Channel's "dramatization" is supposed to have ACTUALLY happened .... LIKE THE LINCOLN ASSASSINATION ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

You've got nerve to call anyone dense!!!!! So are you DENSE ENOUGH to believe the STORY (NOT THE FREAKING VIDEO) ? My guess is you are .. given your lame arsed response.

do I belive that many people, through shear luck survived...yes

many people survived...many people didnt...out of the 50k people that work there, less than 3k died....that's the best thing about this tragety

and yes I am calling you dense

people like myself, historydude, and queenie survived that day...IN THE CITY.. queenie is a TOWER survivor,, I worked midtown, I as an MP worked the cleanup,I lost freinds and co-workers ...yet to think you all the way from texas, think there was 'no-planes'

that my friend is dense

Old 01-30-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Yes, the fact that thousands of people saw airplanes crash into the Twin Towers invalidates the "no plane" theory. Not to mention the fact that all the passengers on the planes are not among the living.

Many people do not live in the real world! They are in their own little world.
This guy didn't is apparently not one of those thousands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0MaG60fTg

Or this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhsBqUtq4XI&NR=1

And for those people who THINK THEY live in the real world ... here's some real world physics and aircraft dynamics for you .... jets create wake disturbances behind them, traveling in the direction they are traveling. These disturbances are very powerful ... and include jet exhaust and wing turbulence vortices.

If REAL planes had hit either of those towers, the fireball and smoke resulting from the explosions would have swirled in a vortex pattern as that wake turbulence traveling behind the craft impacted .... apparently, the geniuses who crafted this hoax were relying on the stupidity and ignorance of the common viewer not to notice this. Now, it's really not stupidity or ignorance not to notice something missing .... but is is stupidity and ignorance to ignore that missing something when it is pointed out to you specifically.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GUv2...eature=related

But it's even crazier to think that aluminum will slice through structural steel as if that steel were made of putty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At2nWhtnsbE

Or worse ... cut through one side and then cut through the other side without a hint of deformation of the nose of the plane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpTWYUgvcM&NR=1

Or just the fact that the planes couldn't fly at the speeds claimed at the altitudes claimed or be controlled, and experienced veteran pilots couldn't navigate a more maneuverable 737 into the WTC towers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm58c...eature=related

So who is it that is not living in the "real world" here?

Old 01-30-2011, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
do I belive that many people, through shear luck survived...yes

many people survived...many people didnt...out of the 50k people that work there, less than 3k died....that's the best thing about this tragety

and yes I am calling you dense

people like myself, historydude, and queenie survived that day...IN THE CITY.. queenie is a TOWER survivor,, I worked midtown, I as an MP worked the cleanup,I lost freinds and co-workers ...yet to think you all the way from texas, think there was 'no-planes'

that my friend is dense

No ... believing that a 757 can crash through someone's office building window, at eye level ... and jumping under his desk saved his life ....

That, my friend, is the definition of dense,

Old 01-30-2011, 10:33 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,480,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
A pivotal event in American history deserves to be examined until all aspects have been thoroughly exhausted.

Old 01-30-2011, 11:09 PM

24,514 posts, read 33,347,886 times
Guy, so because two people did not see a plane (and thousands did), it means there was no plane? Then where are the passengers who were on flights 11 and 175?

As for those endless youtube videos you keep posting, you are not "proving" anything. Again, thousands of people saw those planes crash into the Twin Towers. Were thousands of people hallucinating? You really should step back into reality.

So, where are the passengers?

Old 01-31-2011, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Guy, so because two people did not see a plane (and thousands did), it means there was no plane? Then where are the passengers who were on flights 11 and 175?

As for those endless youtube videos you keep posting, you are not "proving" anything. Again, thousands of people saw those planes crash into the Twin Towers. Were thousands of people hallucinating? You really should step back into reality.

So, where are the passengers?
Look, given the manner in which you frame your questions ... you aren't going to like the answers. Nevertheless, who says "Thousands" of people saw a plane anywhere other than on TV ? There aren't "Thousands" of eye witness reports that have been aired. And of the hundred or so that have been ... the greater percentage of those reports come from people connected with the media.

Furthermore, many of the Joe public reports have claimed to see a small planes ... others claim to have seen missiles ... others say a jet that looked like a military plane and not a passenger jet .... prop planes ... corporate jet ... medium sized plane ... etc. What about the missile reports? Because a few people say they saw missiles ... does that prove there were missiles?

So don't sit there and act all self righteous, pretending that there is this massive consensus of thousands of eyewitnesses who saw the same exact thing live with there own eyes .... the only consensus comes from those who witnessed what they saw on TV broadcasts. And virtually every single one of those TV broadcasts have serious, and often, blatantly fatal flaws. So there is no other way to say it ..... if the videos are fake, AND THEY MOST CERTAINLY ARE, then what people BELIEVE they saw is not correct.

Not only are the videos fake ... as is easy for anyone who possess one eye and to brain cells to rub together can see... but what the videos depict is IMPOSSIBLE to begin with .... as shown in all of the videos you claim prove nothing .. when in fact they prove EVERYTHING.

Your question ... "where are all of the passengers" is only a valid question if there were planes to begin with! If there were no planes ... there wouldn't be any passengers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies