Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 11:50 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times

Advertisements

who listens to rush limbaugh? seriously...Just because you're loud and have a microphone doesn't mean you're right or have anything enlightening to say...

what makes him think every liberal hates guns?
I own guns and I'm for the most part pretty liberal.
goes to show just how much of an ignorant pig he is...stirring up the "folks" who barely graduated from high school making them foam at the mouth over $hit that isn't even true...
That's what they do.. him and fox news.. they fabricate or exaggerate and get everyone with little education or critical thinking skills all worked up over nonsense.. and then they make anyone else that disagrees with them out to be some "elite liberal telling you you're stupid"
It's perfect if you think about it.. it preys upon people's weaknesses ie. ignorance and pride
and they laugh all the way to the bank...
It's so obnoxious that people continue to vote against their own best interests make excuses for their platform in the face of evidence.. all because they're so sucked into the web of lies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 12:14 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Rush Limbaugh has a point. Only the Democrat lefties have been fighting to give voting rights for prison inmates and convicted felons. They know that would be a 100% voter base for them.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:33 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Rush Limbaugh has a point. Only the Democrat lefties have been fighting to give voting rights for prison inmates and convicted felons. They know that would be a 100% voter base for them.
Just like 100% of the republican base are inbred rednecks living in the trailer park?

Old 01-19-2011, 12:59 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike3531 View Post
Can you believe what Rush Limbaugh stated on his radio show today? I'm sure someone else heard his show earlier today in which he stated that if Americans wanted to put an end to violence then liberals should have their guns taken away. He said that if we got rid of liberals then American would rid itself of 90% of crime, 80% of hate and 100% of lies! I couldn't help but laugh and change the station. Is Limbaugh always this crazy or did I just tune in on one of his crazier shows?
People still listen to Rush Limpballs?

Old 01-19-2011, 01:31 AM

324 posts, read 572,799 times
I'm confused. What is considered "violence" to Mr. Rush Limbaugh? He seems extremely ignorant with 99.9% of the comments he makes.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:40 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike3531 View Post
Can you believe what Rush Limbaugh stated on his radio show today? I'm sure someone else heard his show earlier today in which he stated that if Americans wanted to put an end to violence then liberals should have their guns taken away. He said that if we got rid of liberals then American would rid itself of 90% of crime, 80% of hate and 100% of lies! I couldn't help but laugh and change the station. Is Limbaugh always this crazy or did I just tune in on one of his crazier shows?
Sounds like the normal fare from Limbaugh,he gets paid something like $30+ million a year to sit on his fat butt and generate controversy and opinion, all of his rants are against all things left,liberal and democrat but he would change sides in an instant if he thought he could make more money trashing the right.
Amazes me how so many take this guys verbal diarrhea seriously.
This guy is to radio what the National Enquirer is to journalism

Old 01-19-2011, 01:43 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,943,387 times
Limbaugh is a big fat a$$hole.

Old 01-19-2011, 02:12 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Well I don't exactly know about his above statement, but close to all convicted prisoners would be voting Democrat if they could (if that tells you something).
Really?
Got something to back up your assertion?
Or simply wishful thinking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg So View Post
I would think that Mr. Limbaugh is partly right. I think it highly likely that most drug dealers/users, burglars and gang members are people who would vote Democrat if they voted at all. On the other hand, my experience is that most embezzlers, tax evaders and sex offenders are people who have voted Republican. Murderers come rather equally from both sides of the political spectrum, IMO.
See comment above your post.

Old 01-19-2011, 03:23 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,016,776 times
Limbaugh is a gasbag. I thought this stinker was dead anyway? What gives?

Old 01-19-2011, 04:14 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,530,289 times
Isn't it funny how some members of the ubber-right, who are always getting exercised over their 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms, find Limbaugh's suggestion palatable?

Who would've guessed they'd be so much in favor gun control?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies