Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:33 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,602,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I have no idea what this means. I know that it means what the SCOTUS says it means.

Your argument was pretty silly, actonbell. Argument by search engine isn't logical.

Now that is scary.

Actually, yes. My job requires that I have to deal with people in a confrontational, argumentative context. But unlike jeffington, I try not to be an a**hole about it.

I agree with the sentiment, but it's not practical to ignore them at this point in history, and as long as we are addicted to oil, it's not in our best interests to be at war with them, either.

When they run out of oil, they'll have nothing but sand.

Have you read anything that Al-Qaeda puts out? They are terrified of us. Their whole way of life, their religion, their political philosophy is threatened by the West, and always has been. They're still crying from the Battle of Lepanto.

We're winning the economic and culture war and they know it. Hence their acts of desperation.

I've not seen you post anything to make anyone believe otherwise. You do know where most of the world's oil is, right?

Because WE CAN'T, for practical reasons that you conveniently ignore.
Quote:
Your argument was pretty silly, actonbell. Argument by search engine isn't logical.
Not logical to know that people can make their own assertions. It is not logical to think that I will get into a pp contest with you.
Quote:
Now that is scary.
Some of the views I have read on c-d, yes, they have been scary, indeed. It is through those views I can determine greater morals, lesser morals from past to present.
Quote:
Have you read anything that Al-Qaeda puts out? They are terrified of us.
Yes, I have, so educate me on that, that I have not read.
Quote:
We're winning the economic and culture war and they know it. Hence their acts of desperation.
What acts of desperation, I have seen none. I have seen our president printing money and has put us in a hole so far deep, we will never get out from it.
Quote:
I've not seen you post anything to make anyone believe otherwise. You do know where most of the world's oil is, right?
I live in Texas....what do you think? Also, are you familiar with the term, undiscovered oil?
Quote:
Because WE CAN'T
Can't is a negative of the positive word, can! Whether we will or not is another subject all together.

PS: Don't pollute, ride a bike to work today. Addicted to oil---Bush is that you?

Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,024,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Why are you here, Jeff?

It seems that most of your posts are wit-deprived insults or proclamations about how you are smart and everyone else is dumb.

You don't seem like a very happy person to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
They're so cute when they think they have it all figured out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
Every time I see your name, I think of a huge slobbering dog.

Every time I read what you wrote, I am reminded of what the animal leaves behind in neat little stinking piles.
I love Great Danes

My Great Dane DID NOT slobber and he probably was
smarter than you

Don't know if LA stands for Louisiana or Los Angeles.
But, one reminds me of incredibly good food.

I bet you have a lot in common with Michael Vick

Old 02-24-2011, 01:59 AM

13,285 posts, read 15,313,886 times
Well...that was a fun read
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies