Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 09:30 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,959,438 times

Advertisements

If only Obama hadn't gone to the Gridiron Dinner last night we could have awakened this morning to a beautiful world with full employment and no Libyan crises.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:34 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Some people only see what they want to see, ever thought about putting your biasis aside just once and actually listening to the man speak, try it sometime.
Casper
We've been listening to him for 4 years now. Nothing but cliches, things we already know, revisionist history and empty words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
I really don't like the name calling for the POTUS either.
Well, too bad you didn't speak up before obama was elected.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,927,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
That you told Its all your fault that the more childish posters have to resort to name calling

Old 03-13-2011, 09:41 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,709,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
I just call DungBoy, Obobo or Obooboo. Any pejorative given is too good for him. Let's put this Imposter behind us in 2012 and forget about him. Unfortunately, the destruction he has wrought will not be easily forgotten....
Good lord. He's a husband and father. I can understand disagreeing with his policies, but this is going too far. Last I checked, things are on the upswing under his guiddance. But, don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

Old 03-13-2011, 09:41 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,956,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
That you told Its all your fault that the more childish posters have to resort to name calling
Huh?

Old 03-13-2011, 09:58 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
We've been listening to him for 4 years now. Nothing but cliches, things we already know, revisionist history and empty words.

Really, President Obama has only been in office for a little over two years. I guess some of us hear something different when he speaks, I hear him speak from the point of reason and logic and see a man that truely Loves this Nation and you see a man that is trying to destroy this Nation and Hates us all, that is why this nation is so polarized, our POV differs by many miles.
Casper

Old 03-13-2011, 10:01 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
I just call DungBoy, Obobo or Obooboo. Any pejorative given is too good for him. Let's put this Imposter behind us in 2012 and forget about him. Unfortunately, the destruction he has wrought will not be easily forgotten....
Well you are going to be awfully disappointed in 2012, the GOP has no one out there to beat President Obama, enjoy.
Oh, thanks for showing the level of class the Libs and Moderates here have come to expect from the far right
Casper

Old 03-13-2011, 10:17 AM

3,857 posts, read 6,959,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad
Quote:
Oh, thanks for showing the level of class the Libs and Moderates here have come to expect from the far right
Name calling kicks in when they lose traction on the argument.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:19 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Well, how do we know he isn't discussing important business while golfing. You don't honestly expect Obama to be chained to his desk in the oval office, do you?

Bush went to Crawford
Clinton went to Martha's Vineyard
Bush Sr. went to Kennebunkport
Reagan went to California.

Big friggin deal! The presidency is the most stressful job on the planet. So a little downtime here or there doesn't bother me. So grow up.
Then why does he sound so disconnected from the people in his speeches? Why is he so bored there must be an 'event' every week in the White House? Why does he not communicate with even his appointed cabinet members? Why is he focused on 'bullies' when there are more important issues at hand? Here's a good question - Why hasn't the gulf cleanup proceeded?

Plus he may have only been in office two years but he was on the campaign trail for two years hyping 'Hope and Change'. It was all anyone could see or read and those that got fooled, well they won't get fooled again - (hahahahaha George, I got it right you Doofus).

Old 03-13-2011, 03:30 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
You were referring to the president.
I was not referring to the President. That was your mistake not mine. Who calls Obama homey the clown anyway?
Quote:
And everyone watches TV or the same TV that you do?
never claimed they did. You sure did miss the point on this. And everyone is quick to play the race card like you did?
Quote:
I note that you didn't post a link until after called on it.
But you didn't call me on anything. Posting the link afterward matters because????

Your post sure is a very bad attempt at apologizing for falsely accusing someone of a racist post.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies