Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:41 AM

639 posts, read 1,293,067 times

Advertisements

Because blacks stand on the street and sell drugs and pretty much go about committing crime in ways that are too idiotic for the average white criminal to even fathom. Also white criminals for the most part have studied the law. Than when black get caught most of them go cheap and try to beat the state with a public defender who has 200 other people to defend and is underpaid.

Watch the show first 48 sometimes. You will be blown away at how brazin and stupid black criminals are. Almost every time there killing someone with witnesses present and none of them seem to have any idea how police procedure or the law works. I personally think if I was gonna kill someone I would at least try to be quiet about it, and I would read up on the law and what the cops need in order to charge me, etc.

Ive actually had these type of conversations with black guys I know from the streets. Out of the dozens ive talked to none of them ever knew that the cops need 2 pieces of evidence in order to charge you for a crime they did not personally witness or acquire a warrant, and when they bring you in you can immediately find from the jump how many pieces they have an either lawyer up if they have 2, or tell them goodbye if they have one. I also tell people that police do not have to identify themselves as police to you if you ask, that is not what entrapment is despite what 90% of street cats believe for some idiotic reason that undercovers can't lie, when its there job to lie to you.

What blows my mind is every single one says stuff like "forreal?", "thanks for the game." etc, and it's just amazing to me that these guys are dudes that are in the street, who grew up in the game who have parents and siblings locked up, and don't even know the basics of how to successfully play the game without getting killed or spending the rest of your life in prison.

The few white criminals I have known are quite obsessive about knowing the law. A white criminal on the streets 9/10 has studied more about the police and the judicial system than a black one in prison, and this is blue collar I'm speaking of, white collar is another level all together, those mofos are smart and pull stuff on the side for fun that 99% of drug dealers could never manage to pull off if there lives depended on it. They not only know the system, they control and manipulate it. Most Blue collar black criminals don't even know the system.

Last edited by Observation; 03-15-2011 at 01:50 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 01:43 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,814,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
Because blacks stand on the street and sell drugs and pretty much go about committing crime in ways that are too idiotic for the average white criminal to even fathom. Also white criminals for the most part have studied the law. Than when black get caught most of them go cheap and try to beat the state with a public defender who has 200 other people to defend and is underpaid.

Watch the show first 48 sometimes. You will be blown away at how brazin and stupid black criminals are. Almost every time there killing someone with witnesses present and none of them seem to have any idea how police procedure or the law works. I personally think if I was gonna kill someone I would at least try to be quiet about it, and I would read up on the law and what the cops need in order to charge me, etc.

Ive actually had these type of conversations with black guys I know from the streets. Out of the dozens ive talked to none of them ever knew that the cops need 2 pieces of evidence in order to charge you for a crime they did not personally witness or acquire a warrant, and when they bring you in you can immediately find from the jump how many pieces they have an either lawyer up if they have 2, or tell them goodbye if they have one.

What blows my mind is every single one says stuff like "forreal?", "thanks for the game." etc, and it's just amazing to me that these guys are dudes that are in the street, committing crimes, the type of people to police stalk and hope to gain a piece of evidence on so they can bring them in an make them talk to the 2nd piece and a conviction. It just blows my mind that there involved with that kind of activity and don't even know the basics of how the game works.

Uh... do you seriously believe that every white criminal understands the law or that every black criminal doesn't?

Did it occur to you that blacks are profiled for being criminals (ie searched for no reason other than they're black) at a much higher rate than whites? What do you think would happen if the average young white male was searched for drugs anywhere near as often as the average young black male is?

Old 03-15-2011, 01:57 AM

4,593 posts, read 9,229,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
Uh... do you seriously believe that every white criminal understands the law or that every black criminal doesn't?

Did it occur to you that blacks are profiled for being criminals (ie searched for no reason other than they're black) at a much higher rate than whites? What do you think would happen if the average young white male was searched for drugs anywhere near as often as the average young black male is?
LOL So basically what I'm getting at from the majority of posts commenting on your thread is that its not really about people committing violent or drug related crime, but how smart they go about doing it and his mannerisms? This is silly and no wonder America will remain the way it is. The fact is white thugs and thuggets(lol) commit acts that are considered violent or illegal just like other demographics. America been violent for a long time, even when the inner city was predomanitely white. Should it really matter that he probably don't stand out on street corners or have a moral code to not shoot innocent women and children? Crime is crime

Them Italian, Irish, and Jewish gangsters of the 1920s may not were shooting women and children, but they were still shooting human beings and dealing alcohol while wearing suits.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:02 AM

Quote:

I spoke from personal experience, based off the people I know.
I only know 1 or 2 black criminals who are not completely 100% reckless out of the dozen I personally know on a first name basis and the other dozens I know just from street handles.

Ive never seen one of them be searched for no reason, but Ive seen many of them get searched and sent to Jail because they were on the corner drunk with a gun in there pants selling dope while drunk and smoking a blunt, or working the same corner every single day, serving random people, or asking ppl if they were cops and actually believing what they were saying, because there idea of what entrapment actually is, is completely f****
Ive seen cars get searched cause the driver was wearing well known gang colors, smoking a blunt on his caprice in 26s, while blasting lil boosie (DWB lol) etc the list gos on and on and on.

Also I personally don't know ANY black criminals that have even a basic understanding of the law and how the police operate who hasn't spent considerable time in prison.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:04 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,957,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Who are the ones living in the ghettos? Which is the more impoverished group? You don't see cops patrolling the streets of gated white communities looking for drug dealers. You DO see lots of cops patrolling the ghetto areas and drug dealers are often too stupid to hide themselves. When I used to do drugs (high school/early college years), I never once bought from someone I didn't know, and I never bought from someone in public. It was all exchanged in private. And most of the time, I wasn't the one buying, I was using, but not taking the risk of buying the stuff. Take a ride through the ghetto at night and report back to me how many suspicious groupings you see of people on the streets. Note their skin color...I can guarantee you that 99.9% of them will be black.

Honestly, I don't think blacks have had their image tarnished due to their levels of drug use/dealing as portrayed by the media. If there has been any tarnishing, it is due to the people who truly act like the stereotypical gansta rappers you see on TV.
the OP is inaccurate. Whites, blacks, and hispanics use drugs very close to the same level. The main differences are powdered cocaine done more by whites and crack cocaine done more by blacks. The more expensive the drug the more likely whites, with their higher income, will use it over others. That's the difference.
Speaking of, the penalties for crack cocaine are much harsher than powder cocaine. One reason why blacks are in jail longer.
"A five gram sale of crack cocaine receives a five-year federal mandatory minimum sentence, while an offender must sell 500 grams of powder cocaine to get the same sentence. In 1986, before the enactment of federal mandatory minimum sentencing for crack cocaine offenses, the average federal drug sentence for African Americans was 11 percent higher than for whites. Four years later, the average federal drug sentence for African Americans was 49 percent higher."

"The higher arrest rates for African Americans and Latinos do not reflect a higher abuse rate in these communities but rather a law enforcement emphasis on inner city areas where drug use and sales are more likely to take place in open-air drug markets where treatment resources are scarce."

Drug laws are a joke and the penalties rip families apart. the war on drugs is a failure economic-wise and freedom-wise.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
the OP is inaccurate. Whites, blacks, and hispanics use drugs very close to the same level. The main differences are powdered cocaine done more by whites and crack cocaine done more by blacks. The more expensive the drug the more likely whites, with their higher income, will use it over others. That's the difference.
Speaking of, the penalties for crack cocaine are much harsher than powder cocaine. One reason why blacks are in jail longer.
"A five gram sale of crack cocaine receives a five-year federal mandatory minimum sentence, while an offender must sell 500 grams of powder cocaine to get the same sentence. In 1986, before the enactment of federal mandatory minimum sentencing for crack cocaine offenses, the average federal drug sentence for African Americans was 11 percent higher than for whites. Four years later, the average federal drug sentence for African Americans was 49 percent higher."

"The higher arrest rates for African Americans and Latinos do not reflect a higher abuse rate in these communities but rather a law enforcement emphasis on inner city areas where drug use and sales are more likely to take place in open-air drug markets where treatment resources are scarce."

Drug laws are a joke and the penalties rip families apart. the war on drugs is a failure economic-wise and freedom-wise.
I agree with you about the penalties for drug crimes being f***ed, but you quoted the person and than said something completely different of the point he was making.

The point he was making is whites buy and sell drugs indoors to people they know. blacks sell on the street to strangers, which is stupid and asking to be incarcerated. I get propositioned by random black dudes every day if I want to buy drugs ("str8 on loud bra", "got that girl" "u need exotic?", etc....) I hear those 3 phrases by 3 different black men that ive rarely even seen before almost every day. Ive never been propositioned by a white dude to buy drugs and very few white drug dealers sell on the streets. Most refuse to even admit to anyone they don't know pretty well that they even sell drugs.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:16 AM

6,914 posts, read 14,814,172 times
Quote:
I spoke from personal experience, based off the people I know.
I only know 1 or 2 black criminals who are not completely 100% reckless out of the dozen I personally know on a first name basis and the other dozens I know just from street handles.

Ive never seen one of them be searched for no reason, but Ive seen many of them get searched and sent to Jail because they were on the corner drunk with a gun in there pants selling dope, or working the same corner every single day, serving random people, or asking ppl if they were cops and actually believing what they were saying, because there idea of what entrapment actually is, is completely f**** etc the list gos on and on and on.

Also I personally don't know ANY black criminals that have even a basic understanding of the law and how the police operate who hasn't spent considerable time in prison.

If we're using personal anecdotes, here's one for you.

I'm walking with a friend at around 1:00 AM from his house to his neighborhood 7-Eleven on E. 14th St. in San Leandro. The moment my hand touches the front door, I hear "FREEZE!" coming from around the corner of the 7-eleven. At first, my instict is to rush into the 7-Eleven to not be involved in the situation that I presume was happening closeby... until I realize that we were the "situation". We're then hounded by 8 cops and frisked, after which one of them literally asks us, "What the **** do you mother****ers think you're doing?" Keep in mind that we're both 13 at the time. My friend says, "to buy soda." The cop replies, "I don't think you should be buying soda this late." We don't reply. "Are you from around here?" My friend says yes. "Say, why don't we give both of you a ride back?" Two of the other cops snickered.

Let's put this in perspective. They were "offering" to give us a ride in a cop car with the sirens going off at 1:00 AM in the morning and there was a small chance that we would get a citation. For no reason no less.

What real reason was there for eight cops to assume that two (black) thirteen year-olds had something on us? Because we were walking into a 7-Eleven?

Old 03-15-2011, 02:24 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,873,611 times
Quote:

Ive actually had these type of conversations with black guys I know from the streets. Out of the dozens ive talked to none of them ever knew that the cops need 2 pieces of evidence in order to charge you for a crime they did not personally witness or acquire a warrant, and when they bring you in you can immediately find from the jump how many pieces they have an either lawyer up if they have 2, or tell them goodbye if they have one. I also tell people that police do not have to identify themselves as police to you if you ask, that is not what entrapment is despite what 90% of street cats believe for some idiotic reason that undercovers can't lie, when its there job to lie to you.

What blows my mind is every single one says stuff like "forreal?", "thanks for the game." etc, and it's just amazing to me that these guys are dudes that are in the street, who grew up in the game who have parents and siblings locked up, and don't even know the basics of how to successfully play the game without getting killed or spending the rest of your life in prison.

The few white criminals I have known are quite obsessive about knowing the law. A white criminal on the streets 9/10 has studied more about the police and the judicial system than a black one in prison, and this is blue collar I'm speaking of, white collar is another level all together, those mofos are smart and pull stuff on the side for fun that 99% of drug dealers could never manage to pull off if there lives depended on it. They not only know the system, they control and manipulate it. Most Blue collar black criminals don't even know the system.
Don't ever underestimate what any criminal may know - or may not know, that is a mistake. Many criminals know the system better than you think, why? because they've been through it a few times. That's the kind of education that money can't buy, and the kind most people will not forget.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:24 AM

Quote:
If we're using personal anecdotes, here's one for you.

I'm walking with a friend at around 1:00 AM from his house to his neighborhood 7-Eleven on E. 14th St. in San Leandro. The moment my hand touches the front door, I hear "FREEZE!" coming from around the corner of the 7-eleven. At first, my instict is to rush into the 7-Eleven to not be involved in the situation that I presume was happening closeby... until I realize that we were the "situation". We're then hounded by 8 cops and frisked, after which one of them literally asks us, "What the **** do you mother****ers think you're doing?" Keep in mind that we're both 13 at the time. My friend says, "to buy soda." The cop replies, "I don't think you should be buying soda this late." We don't reply. "Are you from around here?" My friend says yes. "Say, why don't we give both of you a ride back?" Two of the other cops snickered.

Let's put this in perspective. They were "offering" to give us a ride in a cop car with the sirens going off at 1:00 AM in the morning and there was a small chance that we would get a citation. For no reason no less.

What real reason was there for eight cops to assume that two (black) thirteen year-olds had something on us? Because we were walking into a 7-Eleven?
I was shot at by a cop and tackled and maced by 2 others when I was 11 at 3AM once. To be fair I was reaching for my gun and about to shoot at them when they rolled up on me cause I thought they were trying to kidnap or rape me cause they were not even in un-marked cars, just a normal cars.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:31 AM

4,204 posts, read 2,873,611 times
Quote:
Ive never been propositioned by a white dude to buy drugs and very few white drug dealers sell on the streets. Most refuse to even admit to anyone they don't know pretty well that they even sell drugs.
Never? I have, several times, as recently as two months ago - mid-day no less. Just because it has never happened to you, doesn't mean it never happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies