Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2011, 10:49 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,403,372 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But Kat, what proof do you have about the wrongness of their thinking? I am willing to accept about anything that is real but haven't seen it. The only people I have seen who knew the man were Middle Easterners who knew him at Columbia. I am waiting for some real proof better than the attempted certificate he had on his website early and took down before the election.
This sort of stuff is why people think birthers are nuts. It's not enough to think that Obama is lying about his birthplace, but it's also that the only people who knew him at Columbia were from the Middle East, and it's also that they have to claim that the birth certificate Obama posted on his website has apparently already been proven a forgery.

In your case, you claim that it was "[taken] down before the election." Bull. It's still right there.

Fight the Smears: The Truth About Barack (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate - broken link)

Old 03-18-2011, 10:52 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,779,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But Kat, what proof do you have about the wrongness of their thinking? I am willing to accept about anything that is real but haven't seen it. The only people I have seen who knew the man were Middle Easterners who knew him at Columbia. I am waiting for some real proof better than the attempted certificate he had on his website early and took down before the election.
I don't recall hearing much from the boyhood friends of any other presidents, either. The current governor of Hawaii knew Obama as a kid. There are pictures of him in Hawaii as a child. There is a high school yearbook with his picture in it. That's about as much as we have from any of them.

You birthers always have some back-up argument for why a document, picture, etc isn't real.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
I find too much discussion would be needed to make these things say the same numbers.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:07 PM

1,805 posts, read 1,467,323 times
I mean really. Show me one person who can explain just who this guy is?

He is the water carrier for the Bilderberg group. Don't you remember the little side trip he and hilly took when the media couldn't find them?

Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,292,202 times
I've given up on birthers. I have an aunt who buys that crap. I don't even try anymore, I just laugh out loud. Yeah, it's rude, but I can't help it. I've also given up on truthers, Roswell buffs, NWO conspiracy theorists, as well as the Illuminati/Jewish conspiracy fans.

Waste of time if you ask me.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
OH really.........ROFLMFAO.....apparently you have thread comprehension and as well as other problems. NEXT time TRY reading the opening post and NOT just the thread title.........saves embarassment!
I wrote the opening post and find nothing about Trump's bankruptcy problems there. Now maybe in the link but I can't find it either. I guess I will have to agree that you tried to change the topic and got caught in the act.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
There are links to the transcript all over this forum. Do a search.

Apparently the "proof" your link supplies was not the truth, as nothing came of it, yet any internet poster can find it.

ETA: Just for you:

False: Obama's Step-Grandmother Sarah Said He was Born in Kenya - Democratic Underground
Democratic Underground you say? What do you say when one of us posts anything from any right leaning source? Just wondering.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Amazing. You can read minds through youtube?
Did she say "his home country of Kenya"? Somehow every time I have listened to that thing the same words come out. It is you that is trying to make the words mean something other than what she said.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
He doesn't. He knows that for people like him, all publicity is good publicity. The man has done infomercials. His biggest media exposure is though reality TV.

He'll find a reason to withdraw his candidacy once he's milked it for all the free media cioverage it will provide.
If pommysmommy had said what you just said I can hear the attacks from the left so go ahead and let her have it.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He released a legal birth certificate. Just because some bigoted conspiracy theory nut jobs choose not to believe an actual legal birth certificate does not mean Obama did not put this to rest a long time ago.
He posted that "thing" on his campaign website but took it down before the election. I will always wonder why that was and why the entire left accepted the action as trustworthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies