Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2011, 10:08 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
no a legal document was never shown!!a digital copy hardly counts as a legal document!!
Wrong in fact a digital copy is EXACTLY what a legal document and legal birth certificate in Hawaii is. In 2000/ 2001 Hawaii changed all of its records to digital on computer. That is EXACTLY what you receive if you contact the Hawaii Health Department's Vital records section for a certified copy of your birth certificate.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:11 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gysmo View Post
as a mexican I have an inside view on people coming in and out of this country without government knowing. it is 100% possible!
as someone who has grown up near the tijuana/san diego border i'm also familiar with illegal entry into the US.

your theory makes every other president MORE suspect of being an illegal alien then obama. his parents could not have simply slipped in threw a hole in the fence. to get to hawaii they would have had to go thru customs with an undocumented infant. this would be before they found a sympathetic department of health worker who gave them a falsified birth certificate because they " felt sorry " for the obamas.

Old 04-04-2011, 12:56 AM

9,137 posts, read 5,799,525 times
I hate to even say this, 'cause I am not a
birther, but a "Certificate of Live Birth" is not
the same as an official "Birth Certificate" with a
doctor's signature, etc.
It has been elucidated on these various threads
what a "Certificate of Live Birth" actually is.

Old 04-04-2011, 01:17 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Springs man's claim to have Obama records sets birthers abuzz | springs, colorado, obama - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

"Hollister said the Social Security number on what he says is Obama’s draft registration begins with the numbers 042, which would be issued to someone born in Connecticut, not Hawaii"[LEFT]
[/LEFT]

It seems what he did was pretty much illegal. So I do not condone his actions. But if he has done what he says he did, and the information he has so far released is true, isnt it just bizarre?

I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, but ive struggled to understand that extreme secrecy about his past, his records and such. If there is nothing to hide, why have so many things been under lock and key?

You can call "birthers" anything you want Lefties, but you still cant explain the bizarre secrecy of everything in Obama's past. But of course, you dont want to try because I think even you all have doubts about things you just wont admit it. You dont have to be one who questions where he was born to take issue with how many things in this man's past are so guarded.

If this man has committed crimes, he should be prosecuted. However, I wish Obama would allow us into his past and quit keeping everything on lock down. It makes you look guilty.
Guilty. 'Til proven innocent.

Maybe I should call birthers "Mom."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
WHO CARES??????? The guy grew up OUTSIDE the USA basically. As far as I'm concerned he's more Muslim than he is American considering the schools he attended as a kid and that fact that Indonesia was where he spent a good deal of his childhood. Does it really matter now? The guy isa putz, a monkey, a clown, worse than GWB! And the American idiots voted him into office. I say lets vote for him again in 2012 and let's finish this roast of America.............! We don't even deserve to have a Ron Paul in the White House most of us are so stupid and braindead. Like a bunch of drooling mentally handicapped zombies walking around sucking our thumbs..........is more like the average American than some informed, rational, cricital thinking freedom loving revolutionary.

I attended Schools in Georgia from grades 1 -12. Obviously, this makes me a Southern redneck racist member of the KKK.

Old 04-04-2011, 03:33 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Well, a little off topic...but, why is nothing named after obama...EXCEPT in Africa?

Just saying...
Oh for ford's sake.

Old 04-04-2011, 04:00 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,443,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
It should also be noted that Social Security numbers were not issued at birth in the 1960s. You applied for a Social Security number before you started employment, usually around the age of 14 to 16. Social Security numbers were not issued automatically at birth until 1986. So even if he does have Obama's Social Security number it means absolutely nothing.

Yes, until (I think) the early 1980s or the late 1970s, your Social Security number was assigned on the basis of where YOU (not your parents) signed up, which typically where you were living in your teens when you went to get working papers, which could be across the country from where you were born.

Old 04-04-2011, 06:37 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
doctor's signature, etc.
Are you suggesting that nobody in Hawaii who has asked for a birth certificate for the past ten years has actually gotten one? Because the COLB is the only form of birth certificate that Hawaii has been giving out for many years now. Did you miss the posts earlier which showed that many states have birth certificates that don't include a doctor's signature?

Old 04-04-2011, 07:26 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
no, it shouldn't.

the SS# prefix was designed for clerical organization, not to be proof of where someone was born, where they live or anything else. once issued that number is linked to that person. there is no reason to reissue a number for a typo prefix .
Typos (mistakes) left in place often create duplicates. Not a good thing. I wonder how many other SS numbers come from Hawaii with the "0" prefix instead of "9". Hmmmm....

Maybe someone else has the same number - someone who really did get it in Connecticut. I hope they can collect Obama's Social Security checks when the time comes. He won't mind sharing, will he?

Old 04-04-2011, 07:35 AM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,428 times
Quote:
doctor's signature, etc.
I'm amazed at how much "wrong" you fit into a small space.

In your world, no one born or that gotten a replacement since 2001 in Hawaii has "Birth Certificate".

Old 04-04-2011, 07:48 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
doctor's signature, etc.
the US state department, the top authority on US citizenship, begs to differ....

First Time Applicants

" *A certified birth certificate has a registrar's raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal, registrar's signature, and the date the certificate was filed with the registrar's office, which must be within 1 year of your birth. Please note, some short (abstract) versions of birth certificates may not be acceptable for passport purposes.

Beginning April 1, 2011, all birth certificates must also include the full names of the applicant's parent(s). "

the hawaiian COLB meets all these standards. never has the state department required a doctor's signature to make a birth certificate official.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies