Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 04:03 PM

3,457 posts, read 4,655,228 times

Advertisements

Seriously, the guy is a joke and has made a mockery of the President's office. MSNBC, not exactly the bastion of conservatism, is calling him the "Where's President Waldo?" Hillary has deserted him, Jon Baez (for whatever it is worth) has deserted him and now it seem the American people are deserting him.

These are the Carter years re-lived and I am afraid to say, he may actually be weaker than Carter. He has no concept on how to connect with the people or what is right for this country.

The only saving grace is that he is probably the best thing that has happened for Conservatism in .......well forever!!

Obama backers? Care to defend if you even have a case?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,935 times
Really? MSNBC is calling him Waldo? I almost never even scan by MSNBC after they lost all credibility with their anti-Bush rhetoric.

I assumed MSNBC would be in love with Barry? What's the deal there?

Old 03-18-2011, 04:09 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,533,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Seriously, the guy is a joke and has made a mockery of the President's office. MSNBC, not exactly the bastion of conservatism, is calling him the "Where's President Waldo?" Hillary has deserted him, Jon Baez (for whatever it is worth) has deserted him and now it seem the American people are deserting him.

These are the Carter years re-lived and I am afraid to say, he may actually be weaker than Carter. He has no concept on how to connect with the people or what is right for this country.

The only saving grace is that he is probably the best thing that has happened for Conservatism in .......well forever!!

Obama backers? Care to defend if you even have a case?
Just to give you a chance to start another hate Obama thread.......we want you to keep busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Really? MSNBC is calling him Waldo? I almost never even scan by MSNBC after they lost all credibility with their anti-Bush rhetoric.

Yep, watched it yesterday, the "Where is waldo President?"

That is how bad it has gotten. Then again, President Obama thinks it would be easier to be the leader of China which is what I am thinking he thought he was going to get here in the US. A bunch of subservient lackeys, but alas, it is not the case.

4,085 posts, read 4,340,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Rats running off a sinking ship.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
Just to give you a chance to start another hate Obama thread.......we want you to keep busy.
This is your defense? Absolutely laughable, come back when you have something of substance to say but I am sure that means you won't be back.

BTW, this is the chance for you to defend him!! Not for people to BASH him. Go and do good things!!

Last edited by BigHouse9; 03-18-2011 at 04:19 PM..

Old 03-18-2011, 04:23 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
The little puppet just has 0 experience in life. I saw right thru him long before he was elected as a 176 wonder. I wondered why he was elected. He isn't fit to run a Micky D's much less be the president. He sure isn't my president. I was born here but I won't prove it till he does, on paper, and that counts with cops. When the President produces ID so will I. Till that time I don't carry any ID, so I could be stripped searched and no ID found.

There is no defence for him. I seriously wonder if he can even think on his feet. All that err, ah, hmm, err, umm, bugs me bad.

So long as he can chant 'Hope and Change' and grin he's cool, but with him it ends there. No way will he get a 2nd term.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:24 PM

335 posts, read 375,881 times
He hasn't changed since his days in congress. Even Hillary pointed out his avoidance of standing on tough issues by voting PRESENT 129 times.

Why would anyone think he would change and become an actual leader.

Probably wishes he oculd still vote PRESENT.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:26 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,531,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
This is your defense? Absolutely laughable, come back when you have something of substance to say but I am sure that means you won't be back.

BTW, this is the chance for you to defend him!! Not for people to BASH him. Go and do good things!!
It is laughable because the far left has quite a legacy in bashing all things conservative. How hypocritical can they be? It's embarrassing for them.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood2011 View Post
He hasn't changed since his days in congress. Even Hillary pointed out his avoidance of standing on tough issues by voting PRESENT 129 times.

Why would anyone think he would change and become an actual leader.

Probably wishes he oculd still vote PRESENT.

I think his real calling in life is being a gun salesman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies