Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 03:12 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
Did that work for you?
Well apparently some religious nutjobs think that people can choose to be gay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Give the men freedom to choose whatever he decision he may. I support abortion only for the man's sake. I say let the man make the decision on the abortion matter, whether his wife likes it or not.
Ah, so you want men to be able to do whatever they want. And women to do what men tell them. Got it.

If you need help paying for castration so you can have risk free sex and never be at the mercy of those evil women stealing your sperm and making you pay for the wellbeing of your own child, I'll be happy to chip in a few bucks. I'm sure many people on this thread would chip in too.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:19 AM

Quote:
How do you know if I ever had sex or not? Oh, I forgot. You're a woman and women always make assumptions on normal people's personal lives. And I really wouldn't classify a certain category as "human".
Oh, so you have sex with female animals? What species? Ovine or bovine? Perhaps canine?

Old 02-19-2012, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy O. Fernicher View Post
Males don't have a say because the pestilence of feminism has plagued this country too long with its bigotry and prejudice.
50 years of women almost (but not yet) having the same rights as men, as opposed to thousands of years of women being the chattel of men.

Yep, it's just not fair for you boys is it? I really feel for you. Would you like a contribution to your vasectomy/castration fund too? Happy to help out.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:35 AM

5,648 posts, read 8,058,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Oh, so you have sex with female animals? What species? Ovine or bovine? Perhaps canine?
I'm referring to female "humans".

Last edited by CaseyB; 02-19-2012 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 02-19-2012, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Isn't trolling against the TOS here?
The poster said he wouldn't call a certain 'category' human. So it's reasonable to ask what species other than human he has sex with.

So why are you trolling then with posts like the one below?
Quote:
Males don't have a say because the pestilence of feminism has plagued this country too long with its bigotry and prejudice.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
Ah, so you want men to be able to do whatever they want. And women to do what men tell them. Got it.

If you need help paying for castration so you can have risk free sex and never be at the mercy of those evil women stealing your sperm and making you pay for the wellbeing of your own child, I'll be happy to chip in a few bucks. I'm sure many people on this thread would chip in too.
I think all humans should get vasectomies so they won't fall victim of the feminist-white knight conspiracy. They'll be their own man and won't be their wives' pets.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:40 AM

Quote:
I was stating a truth. You were attacking a forum member.
Trust me, these types of feminists will attack anyone who disagrees with their philosophy and propagandist lies. They basically want to shut men up. They don't want to hear a man's point a view. They may listen to opinions from a feminized man like Joe Biden.

Usually when I state my opinion on their organized crime and supporting abortion for the man's sake, I'm become the main target of these feminists and white knights.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:47 AM

Quote:
I'm referring to female "humans". I think there's a lot more broads than men who mess around with animals.
You seem to have a real problem with human females. So why not choose bovine or ovine females?

Or just find somewhere you don't have to be around human females at all. Like 500 miles west of Encino?

Old 02-19-2012, 03:53 AM

Quote:
I was stating a truth. You were attacking a forum member.
What 'truth' did you state?

I replied with a reasonable question to a poster who wrote about having sex with a 'category' who was not human. I was curious about the non-human species he was talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies