Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 04:08 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
I don't need therapy. I'm a straight childfree male supremacist, but I'm not affiliated with any groups although I heavily support men's rights. I wouldn't consider MRAs to be associated with organized crime or a misogynistic hate group. But I do believe feminism is a crime syndicate and a female supremacist hate group.

Somehow i doubt you are child free by choice either but rather by lack of opportunity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
We know many things about you from your posts.
For example, you refuse to read threads, jump in and look silly for some of your responses.

We know that you don't like women much; you admit that you have no respect for any but your mother and grandmother.
Those poor poor women

Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Ok grandma, I could careless about affirmative action. And I am fixed and am talking about other men who are in scary situations.

I wouldn't consider it whining if a normal man is talking about women. You people never tell women to stop whining about men.
What in heavens for?

Old 02-19-2012, 04:13 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,342,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
I don't have to presume anything at all, since your vast ignorance speaks volumes .
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
We know many things about you from your posts.
For example, you refuse to read threads, jump in and look silly for some of your responses.

We know that you don't like women much; you admit that you have no respect for any but your mother and grandmother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Those poor poor women
Resorting to ad hom insults because I hold values different from yours. Can't say this level of childishness surprises me. Typical lashing out.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:14 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,339,494 times
Quote:
Ok grandma, I could careless about affirmative action. And I am fixed and am talking about other men who are in scary situations.

I wouldn't consider it whining if a normal man is talking about women. You people never tell women to stop whining about men.
#1. You are not a normal man.
#2. Judging by thread titles, there are far more men whining about women than there are women whining about men.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
It never amazes me how moronic some people are, mainly those who are the opposite of me. Me being childfree is my business. But just like you women, always making assumptions on humans.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:

This is a whine about women thread.
Grandma? hardly.
But don't let that stop you, it just makes you look more silly.

You keep speaking of this vasectomy. Did you get one?
This illusive "I am fixed" means nothing.
It's a simple yes or no question. After all, you're the one who raised the issue several times.

Who addressed affirmative action?
What the heck are you talking about?

BTW, the phrase is "couldn't care less"

careless:

careless - definition of careless by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. Taking insufficient care; negligent: a careless housekeeper; careless proofreading.
2. Marked by or resulting from lack of forethought or thoroughness: a careless mistake.
3. Showing a lack of consideration: a careless remark.
4. Unconcerned or indifferent; heedless: careless of the consequences.
5. Unstudied or effortless: danced with careless grace.
6. Exhibiting a disposition that is free from cares; cheerful: a careless grin; a careless wave of the hand.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
Resorting to ad hom insults because I hold values different from yours. Can't say this level of childishness surprises me. Typical lashing out.

Negative,i made no insults at all . The only one i have seen getting huffy is you.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:18 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
These are not attacks at all.
They are a result of your words. We know these things about you because you introduced them in this thread.
How else would we know?

Old 02-19-2012, 04:30 PM

8,928 posts, read 14,342,561 times
Let's see: I've been called ignorant, accused of being a misogynist, and if I read correctly, a jab was being thrown at mommas and grandmamas.

You throw the rocks and then try to hide your hand. Let me know when you're ready to have a civil discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies