Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 01:23 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,532,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Funk View Post
justus978 !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed ... Your Post contains much wisdom !

Although : Thar do be a whole bunch of them thar ole soul brudder blokes ah messin wiff other folks tin lizzies ! What !

Ya'll remembers now ... you is not ta be ah stereotypin folks noways !

It don't make no nevvah mind iffin they is doing most all of them thar Car jackins !

Ya'll Ave A Nice Day / Old Sgt. Lamar
?

Old 06-22-2011, 01:42 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So why is that not the truth?
Which part are you talking about? You and the rest of the CD Black Panthers have thrown around a lot of BS already in this thread.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:53 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Bait Car doesn't do car jackings....they cover car thefts.

And who gets caught depends upon where they're filming. It's not racial.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:54 PM

2,526 posts, read 3,052,389 times
This is all about a TV show? To begin with, like all "reality" TV, they show you what they want to show you. That bias may or may not have anything to do with race in and of itself, but it does have everything to do with marketable television--they show you what they think you want to see. Beyond that, it's safe to assume that the bait cars are planted by police in some specific neighborhoods, and not in others. Again, the desired effect is predictable and likely to be achieved.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Carbonni View Post
Depends on the area. In big cities of the Midwest, South, and Northeast you'd get mostly black car thieves (with the occasional Puerto Rican). In the suburbs, you'd get mostly bored teenagers and white trash. In the Southwest you'd get a lot of Mexicans.

It's mostly a matter of where the bait car is located.
LMAO...i love how ordinary blacks, Mexicans, or Puerto Ricans are car thieves, but if whites do it, they're "white trash," and not ordinary white folks.

Nice!

Old 06-22-2011, 02:03 PM

1,077 posts, read 2,633,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
If you are trying to say something, say it! Own your bias!

Bias? I don't think so. I want to know why they don't put the white guys stealing cars on these shows. Why is the majority black? OMG! I started a thread about blacks, I must be racist. lmbo

Old 06-22-2011, 02:04 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoomafoo View Post
I love watching the show "Bait Car". I've noticed that the majority of the carjackers are black. Very rarely do I see a white guy or even a mexican. Is it just the area that the show is filmed or are the majority of carjackings made by blacks? It's kind of hard not to have a complex when that's all you see. I am by far not racial but jeez....don't white guys steal cars too?
What they ought to do is have a hidden camera in a suburban CVS aimed at the sunscreen rack. Or a hidden camera in a Duluth shoestore aimed at the shoes with velcro. You'd change your tune. By the way, I wanted to take one of those "bait cars" myself, but I didn't think I could get it on a fishing hook.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:15 PM

24,415 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Of course it's fair. They stole the money, didn't they? It wasn't theirs, they clearly know it's not their wallet, no one put a gun to their head and said "take the cash OR ELSE". They make the decision to steal, they deal with the consequences.

Would you take the money out of someone elses wallet just because it was sitting on a counter unattended?
>>>>> No, but I'm not some dolt or somebody who was never taught ethics and I'm not some drug user who needs a fix or some poor yutz who could use and extra $40 to buy his kids shoes or groceries.
I'd rather have cops out tracking down more dangerous criminals than watching a bait car and waiting for some drunken moron to pass by and notice the car keys sitting on the roof of the car.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:56 PM

6,914 posts, read 14,762,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I guess white pedophiles are just a lot smarter than black car thieves because most of them don't get caught on camera.

Just when I thought this board could not possibly get more ignorant...

"Our criminals are better than yours!" Right.

Old 06-22-2011, 02:57 PM

17,823 posts, read 23,455,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magoomafoo View Post
I love watching the show "Bait Car". I've noticed that the majority of the carjackers are black. Very rarely do I see a white guy or even a mexican. Is it just the area that the show is filmed or are the majority of carjackings made by blacks? It's kind of hard not to have a complex when that's all you see. I am by far not racial but jeez....don't white guys steal cars too?
Yes, white guys steal cars. This one happened in a town that has no roads leading in or out of town, so the moron drove the stolen COP car down a frozen river instead.

Update: Man arrested for stealing Bethel police vehicle after ride down frozen river - The Tundra Drums

Once again emphasizing the overwhelming stupidity of thieves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies