Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:27 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,291,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Never did. That is an ole SC saying(not so ole I heard it in the 80's from a SC business man.) Just trying to show the mentality of the business class in SC.
I thought you said you were "done with this"? I doubt businesses in SC act as racist as you do here. They're just trying to make a buck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2011, 11:29 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
I thought you said you were "done with this"? I doubt businesses in SC act as racist as you do here. They're just trying to make a buck.
Ever worked in SC? I doubt it.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Ever worked in SC? I doubt it.
No, but have lots of content colleagues that do. They love weekends at Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head and have regular ordinary jobs.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:32 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
They just cant help it. Im a full grown man lady. The days of calling me boy are over miss SC conservative.
Lol, you are one angry guy. Do you spend your day looking for things to be aggrieved over?

Relax Francis, it is a common term with zero racial overtones.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:32 AM

10,545 posts, read 13,589,909 times
Quote:
I know jobs like this. You know SC has plenty of working poor with no benefits and no chance. Just work till you cant move and then die. SC has a great business environment for any company that wants wage slave.
Oh, well I guess that settles it.
If I were you, I wouldn't apply. See how easy that is?

Old 06-29-2011, 11:35 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,459,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rggr View Post
Oh, well I guess that settles it.
If I were you, I wouldn't apply. See how easy that is?
Don't worry they won't. It's easier to vote for the freebies.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:36 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,534,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Lol, you are one angry guy. Do you spend your day looking for things to be aggrieved over?

Relax Francis, it is a common term with zero racial overtones.
Here we go again. Another white guy telling me what should or should not offend me. Do tell me SB is there any term at any time that would be racist enough for you to feel OK go ahead and get upset?

Old 06-29-2011, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Here we go again. Another white guy telling me what should or should not offend me.
Wow, you hate blacks AND whites? Since you're mixed, do you divide your flavors of hate 50/50 depending on whether it's the morning or afternoon?

Old 06-29-2011, 11:39 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Here we go again. Another white guy telling me what should or should not offend me. Do tell me SB is there any term at any time that would be racist enough for you to feel OK go ahead and get upset?
Yes, yes you are the arbiter of all that is racist. Oh wait, thought that was Rev. Al, no, it is Jesse. Too funny. Not everything is racist. You need to let go of your anger. Remember the old saying, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:41 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:
Let me help you. The job has no benefits. Probably the plant manager has all kinds of perks to keep his boot on the necks of the peasants working for $9/hr. That is not entry level that is what it pays and will pay for some time to come. How do I know this because I live and work in SC. I know SC jobs. I know the motto of break a tractor buy another one kill a N%^&&$% hire another one.
never heard that motto, but i'm not arguing -- it is a reflection of the state's racial history.

the question is what it has to do with the topic at hand. this tire company isn't moving to SC to specifically hire black people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies