Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 08:13 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I'm not left. I nave never voted for a leftest party in my life. To those who admire Beck if you are not right over the horizon in with the complete right wing nut cases then you are left. What a bunch of complete morons.

Even Fox couldn't stand the goofball and got rid of him.
I will be very interested to see what happens to him if he goes ahead with that rally of his in Israel. I hope he has some excellent security!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
You people are very fortunate to have a great man for president and his lovely wife for first lady.
Yep .. You're a leftist .. maybe a Canadian leftist but a leftist all the same.

You also don't read the posts 'before' you comment.

Beck left Fox on his own.

As one of the posts (which you apparently didn't read) has pointed out .. Beck was allowed to end his show live and in living color!

If it wasn't a mutual parting of the ways .. I'm sure that Beck would have let us know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2011, 08:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
I can now catch Beck while I'm sitting in the parking lot, they call rush hour traffic, or still on the job getting stuff done, waiting for traffic to thin out.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Only for those that don't know what they are talking about. All sides are represented on Fox. Have you ever watched "Follow the Money?". Great show. They have a blonde ditz on that is a professor at UCLA. She comes up with the stupidest ideas, but she is all yours. You'd love her. Every Thursday he has a liberal mayor on to debate a topic. It's fun, and informative. Fox Business channel.

Juan Williams?

Bob Beckler?

FOX has regulars, that are very Progressive.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:59 PM

4,919 posts, read 4,837,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Juan Williams?

Bob Beckler?

FOX has regulars, that are very Progressive.
You left out the biggest POS .. Jerry Rivers!

Old 07-02-2011, 09:09 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I like to watch Colmes with Megyn Kelly on here daily show since she can tear those liberals apart without even trying and Colmes doesn't seem to know what she is doing to him.
Love Megyn, but Monica Crowley is a force to be dealt with. She and Colmes go at it over Al-Jazeera on this clip. They are on the 2nd one down. Bill gets pretty upset with Colmes.
O'Reilly Explodes on Colmes over Al-Jazeera - Egypt Protests - Fox Nation

Old 07-03-2011, 01:39 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,276,435 times
Stossel's documentary was great. Hope to see more of him and Napolotino on the 5:00 slot. But, of course, I have already subscribed to Beck's computer t.v. show, which I guess will be on demand, so easy to catch anytime. Life is good.

Old 07-03-2011, 06:15 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Yep .. You're a leftist .. maybe a Canadian leftist but a leftist all the same.

You also don't read the posts 'before' you comment.

Beck left Fox on his own.

As one of the posts (which you apparently didn't read) has pointed out .. Beck was allowed to end his show live and in living color!

If it wasn't a mutual parting of the ways .. I'm sure that Beck would have let us know.
Beck left on his own??????????? That's the best one of the week. After losing Fox news millions in ad revenue he was quickly shown the door. As soon as the advertizers started leaving I knew without a doubt Mr. Beck's days were numbered at Fox!!!!!!!

Old 07-03-2011, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
Beck left on his own??????????? That's the best one of the week. After losing Fox news millions in ad revenue he was quickly shown the door. As soon as the advertizers started leaving I knew without a doubt Mr. Beck's days were numbered at Fox!!!!!!!

Delusional these days without Beck.
Progressivism is a mental disorder.
The most popular Cable TV program in the 5pm slot, is a loser.
That makes no sense... Must be a mental block.

Old 07-03-2011, 08:07 AM

10,016 posts, read 12,583,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Delusional these days without Beck.
Progressivism is a mental disorder.
The most popular Cable TV program in the 5pm slot, is a loser.
That makes no sense... Must be a mental block.
It does not matter one whit if the show was popular or not. Fox is in business to make money not to supply a show for half wits. When Beck became a laibility he was done like dinner at Fox.

Old 07-03-2011, 08:53 AM

5,800 posts, read 6,570,627 times
I don't know what it is about Colmes; he appears to be befuddled regardless of which show he's on.

Dr. Monica Crowley has a blast turning him into coleslaw on O'Reilly's chatfest once a week.

I've also read that Megyn Kelly is a candidate for Beck's timeslot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies