Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 11:48 AM

14,539 posts, read 21,268,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
It won't be a shocker to find out that the Religion of Peace,
which has been causing so many problems in Norway as of years late,
is to blame.
Norway mourns victims of anti-Islam "Crusader" - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/norway-suspect-deems-killings-atrocious-needed-013354792.html - broken link)

This is what you were supposed to think. This terrorist has his own agenda carried out over the dead bodies of at his fellow citizens who were engagine in wrong thinking. This is exactly what happens when assumptions are automatically made.

I point out that the Reichstag fire promoted Hitler to full dictator, but it has never been shown if the nazi's or the communists or someone else started it. Doesn't matter, it was the *use* of the result which mattered in the end.

This nut job wanted your reaction. Think before you react. That's the lesson others have failed to learn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
And also the Knights of Templar are now associated with this Mexican cartel La Familia.

Mexico Drug War: Knights Templar Gang Usurps La Familia - TIME

Sure a lot of Knights Templar stuff going around lately.

Old 07-24-2011, 11:51 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,049,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
There is no "proof" of anything yet. Other than this guy was a kook of the highest order. And the police need to rethink their security measures.
Too much happened at once... There's definitely more to this story... and more people involved...

Old 07-24-2011, 12:11 PM

46,968 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
There is no "proof" of anything yet. Other than this guy was a kook of the highest order.
Yeahyeahyeyah, the guy is white and anti-Muslim, so obviously there's no reason to delve into his ideology and associations, he's just an isolated nutcase, we get it.

Quote:
And the police need to rethink their security measures.
Monitor nationalist forums more carefully? Certainly. But I hope you're not thinking of armed guards at summer camps or somesuch. That's not the way they do things.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:29 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
The incident and following information puts the righties in a state of disarray.
For years they have throwing stones at all muslims when some muslims commit atrocities. The righties always remind everyone that terrorist acts are committed by muslims. Not to mention the hype that muslims are threatening to taKe over.
So now some guy shoots scores of people, then it is discovered that he is a christian fundamentalist who hates muslims and multi-culturalism.
Some of America's hatred for muslims and multiculturalism could fit well into the shooters manifesto.
The problem is that the righties feel it is their exclusive right to condemn others, but feel victimized when their own style of tactics and strategies are applied against them.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:31 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,476,605 times
wow. Who woulda thought that a fascist Norwegian was behind this abomination. Weird, when I checked into this thread friday morning, everyone was mocking Islam and pointing to muslim terrorists. Crazy man, just crazy. Just goes to show extremism is just bad and it can come from anywhere.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:56 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,212,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
But I hope you're not thinking of armed guards at summer camps or somesuch. That's not the way they do things.

Were there any sensible security plans and measures in play at all? From what I've read so far, all the kids seemed to be on their own when this atrocity occurred?

Old 07-24-2011, 01:08 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
So what was the motive behind the bombing of a Government building... followed by a massacre of children and teenagers... by a member of the Norwegian chapter of the Free Masons?...
Hatred, unstable mind and anti-government mentality.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:09 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,460,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Right, he wants a Christian ethnically European "Europe".
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Christian is a religion not an ethnicity.

Muslim is a political ideology with a god, a theocracy of sorts that intends to overthrow secular governments, but also is not an ethnicity.
I know Christian is a religion and that Muslim is also a religion and neither are ethnicities. You're not teaching me anything I don't already know.

He wants a:

Christian,

ethnically European,

Europe.

Make sense now?

(there was an absence of commas - I'm not writing a term paper here.)

Last edited by LuckyGem; 07-24-2011 at 01:17 PM..

Old 07-24-2011, 01:10 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,518,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Yeahyeahyeyah, the guy is white and anti-Muslim, so obviously there's no reason to delve into his ideology and associations, he's just an isolated nutcase, we get it.

Monitor nationalist forums more carefully? Certainly. But I hope you're not thinking of armed guards at summer camps or somesuch. That's not the way they do things.
thank you. It goes from calling out Muslims to silence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies