Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,465,624 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Your argument also holds no water it seems no one can find this report you cited.

Repeating it does not make it true.
Being ignorant on one topic doesn't make you ignorant overall and vice versa. Many people are very intelligent but have no idea how to "deal" with the deaf or the blind. It's just a matter of becoming educated on that particular topic. I'm sure there are plenty of intelligent professionals that are anti-gay--they just need to be educated on that particular topic. They aren't ignorant overall but they are ignorant when it comes to understanding homosexuality.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:18 PM

269 posts, read 256,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by solytaire View Post
At least you're honest about it.
Awww, was that supposed to be witty?

Old 08-03-2011, 08:21 PM

269 posts, read 256,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Apparently you do care cause you been whining about it and trying to defend it ALL DAY.
All day? Um, like a couple of hours, on and off. And you've made more posts than me on this thread. As for whining, really? LOL. Please. Nothing to whine about. Nothing said from homophobes has been valid because homophobia is a fundamentally invalid position.

I truly don't care what people like you think, again, I write people like you off. But that doesn't mean I will allow slander and lies to go unchecked.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:23 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,465,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
I see, then based on your reasoning I am a homphobe, so be it, we'll call it like it is. If the fact that you want me to not turn my head and say ewwww if I see two guys kissing on TV, if you want me to not get grossed out by gay sex, then I am a homophobe.
I am grossed out by straight sex but I don't accuse heterosexuals of shoving it in my face every time they mentioning a wife or boyfriend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies