Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 12:58 PM

565 posts, read 485,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Did you read about the black flash mobs randomly beating up white guys? You know, just trying to be balanced here.

Blame the liberals I say. They are the ones adept at creating racial divisions in society so they can earn more votes from minorities and make them feel oppressed so they vote Democrat
One of the comforting aspect about this world is that you must be the only one to believe that stinky crap.
We all have our favorite food.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2011, 01:00 PM

10,833 posts, read 14,929,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Bigots hate that a non-White man is in the White House. They are very threatened by it. They are white supremacist and white nationalist and their vision for America is being threatened.
Yep, pull out that race card on all who oppose the policies of Dear Leader.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:05 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,482,784 times
Quote:
Bigots hate that a non-White man is in the White House. They are very threatened by it. They are white supremacist and white nationalist and their vision for America is being threatened.
How do you explain the enthusiasm of conservatives in '95 when there was talk of a Colin Powell presidency? How do you explain conservative support of Herman Cain and Allen West?

Your Narrative fails.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:08 PM

18,158 posts, read 15,618,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
The real point is I stopped caring.

I don't care about race relations anymore. Don't care if they get better or worse because because it is beyond unicorns and harmony. All I care about is the protection of my family and I could care less how that is done.

Obama has reminded me repeatedly there are two America's, one black and one white, and he's pointedly demonstrating he is not on my side.
I'm with ya. All we can do is protect our families and ourselves and try to stay out of the crosshairs. Ain't nothing going to change. All the outrage over one incident or another where racial tensions played a role will not change a thing.
So why worry.....that's the most sense I've heard all day

Old 08-08-2011, 01:13 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,860,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I'm with ya. All we can do is protect our families and ourselves and try to stay out of the crosshairs. Ain't nothing going to change. All the outrage over one incident or another where racial tensions played a role will not change a thing.
So why worry.....that's the most sense I've heard all day
So then it shouldn't be an issue of race, therefore it shouldn't be an issue of liberal's reaction to racial violence, which was my original point.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:15 PM

565 posts, read 485,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
How do you explain the enthusiasm of conservatives in '95 when there was talk of a Colin Powell presidency? How do you explain conservative support of Herman Cain and Allen West?

Your Narrative fails.
Colin Powell was never a candidate, Cain and West don't stand a chance.

Obama made it to the Presidency. That is the difference, the unacceptable reality.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:23 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,920,640 times
Quote:
Do you ever get tired of playing the race card ad naseum? Why aren't you outraged at the 30%+ unemployment of black Americans under Obama?

The vision of the USA is one in which everyone is able to prosper economically with maximum individual liberty and the least government intrusion into our daily lives and our wallets as possible. So, why doesn't Obama back this vision of our Constituion? Why is his vision one which limits economic opportunity, limits personal liberty, and increases government intrusion into the wallets of those who produce and into the daily lives of every citizen?

Old 08-08-2011, 01:27 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,734,306 times
I don't think race plays a role. Many Americans indeed seem very aggressive, most of them don't give a crap about society as long as they are doing fine themselves. Except for superficial things such as patriotism there isn't any real cohesion. Just 300+ million individuals happening to live within the same borders and considering each other competition or even enemies...

Old 08-08-2011, 01:28 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,411,561 times
This thread isn't going to end well.

Old 08-08-2011, 01:34 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,529,473 times
I love how I couldn't even get through the first 3 post pages and all the usual Conservative "I'm not a racist" on here are glad that these racist killed this innocent man. You know who you are and you need to stop being lil and say what you really feel which is you are glad that the black man was killed because blacks are getting to uppity for you. You are all trash and someday that hate will visit you.

All that needed to be said for the attacks in Wisconsin and this senseless tragedy was the criminals who did these things needed to pay. But NOOOO lets all of us decent law abiding citizens race war with each other. That will make the world a better place. Stop being so stupid.

Last edited by CaseyB; 08-08-2011 at 02:20 PM.. Reason: language
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies