Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2011, 05:57 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times

Advertisements

Call me silly....but what does any of this have to do with acceptance of pedphilia as a societal norm? Up till now the insertion of homosexuals and homosexual conduct/mentallity somewhat correlated in that there we're assertions that homosexuals had pedophiliac tendencies.
Thus comparisons twixt percentages of offenders of hetero/homo sexual persuasion seemed in order. Same sex marriage has no bearing on child sexual abuse. Disparate topics. Consenting adults and child rape/abuse victims is kinda two different ends of the pool....ain't it? What two grown men or women want to do after lights out matters a fart in a windstorm to me. Now...should those sameadults wish to invol e a 10 or 12 year old boy or girl in their games....then it becomes all of our business......but not before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2011, 08:31 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,574,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I've been thinking it might be part of the long-term agenda, too, but, seriously, I can't see it ever happening. If there is any one thing that people in the Western world are pretty well united against, it is the sexual abuse of children.
the west was united against the gay agenda also. look how far they come!

Old 09-02-2011, 08:55 PM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
In order for a law to be discriminatory, it must single out a specific group and forbid something to them that is accorded to others. Laws against interracial marriage did that. We have no laws that single out homosexuals and tell them they cannot have a legally recognized marriage. The laws in question apply to everyone equally in withholding legal recognition to same-sex marriages. Thus, there is no discrimination specifically against homosexuals. Once recognition of same-sex unions is legally recognized, the law will apply equally to everyone.

Mods, where are you? These posts should be moved to the last gay marriage thread and let the pedophile thread continue on topic.
Have you been asleep for the past two decades? DOMA directly discriminates against homosexuals and denies us full marriage rights.

Old 09-02-2011, 09:00 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Have you been asleep for the past two decades? DOMA directly discriminates against homosexuals and denies us full marriage rights.
WHO CARES! Start another thread.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:46 AM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I am simply stating my observation that homosexuals by and large demonstrate a preoccupation with matters relating to sex, be it sexual orientation .... sexual expression ... homosexual rights .... etc.
No. It's the anti-gay crusaders that are pre-occupied with homosexual sex. It's all they seem to talk about. Being gay is not just about sex, just as being straight is not just about sex.

Old 09-03-2011, 12:56 AM

Quote:
For instance, homosexuals seem compelled to identify themselves as homosexual in so many interactions and conversations for which their sexual orientation has no real bearing on the issue at hand.
You mean like when someone asks me if I married and have kids? Which happens quite often in everyday conversation. I just talk normally about my female partner by name and our children just as any straight person would. Most people pick up on it when I use "she" instead of "he".

Is there any reason I or any gay or lesbian person should not be allowed to talk naturally about their partner is they have one? Or children if them have them?

Quote:
It's happened frequently on this board pertaining to topics for which one's sexual orientation is irrelevant. Moreover, homosexuals seem to go out of their way at times in public displays of their homosexuality as well. The social agendas pursued by homosexuals inevitably revolve around their sexuality. The well documented data pertaining to the extraordinary number of partners a typical homosexual male may have as compared with a typical heterosexual proves this preoccupation beyond any challenge. This doesn't mean ALL homosexuals fit this "typical" definition.
"Go out of their way in public displays of their homosexuality"? LOL.
All I see around me is heterosexual displays of heterosexuality. Every day. Everywhere. You must be on super high alert to notice the occasional gay or lesbian couple holding hands in public. Shock horror!

The "well documented data" you claim is only "documented" on anti-gay websites. And not partciulary well, because it can be easily shown to be distortions and misrepresentations. Do you often visit these type of websites? Try looking up Paul Cameron and see what you find.

Quote:

Consequently, you cannot legitimately say ... "well you're wrong ... I'm a bird, and I can't fly" to prove wrong a generalization that typically, birds fly.
Actually, I can very easily say "you are wrong"... and prove it with research from reputable sources. So far, the only source you have offered in this thread to support anything you have to say is from a looney Scientologist.

Old 09-03-2011, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Call me silly....but what does any of this have to do with acceptance of pedphilia as a societal norm? Up till now the insertion of homosexuals and homosexual conduct/mentallity somewhat correlated in that there we're assertions that homosexuals had pedophiliac tendencies.
Thus comparisons twixt percentages of offenders of hetero/homo sexual persuasion seemed in order. Same sex marriage has no bearing on child sexual abuse. Disparate topics. Consenting adults and child rape/abuse victims is kinda two different ends of the pool....ain't it? What two grown men or women want to do after lights out matters a fart in a windstorm to me. Now...should those sameadults wish to invol e a 10 or 12 year old boy or girl in their games....then it becomes all of our business......but not before.
As homosexual men have far less to do with pedophilia than heterosexual men, I'm not even sure why gay people were brought into this thread. Other than the fact that the anti-gay crusaders will take every opportunity to try to erroneously link gay men with pedophilia in their "smear and fear" agenda.

Old 09-03-2011, 04:53 AM

22,632 posts, read 14,945,990 times
Default The false accusation of pedophilia ...

Child molestation and pedophilia is a charge that has been used for generations in order to smear and defame certain groups and justify hatred against those groups.

A famous example is how the Nazi propaganda machine justified anti-semitism by constantly purporting that Jews were child molesters. This was a regular staple of the Nazi publication Der Sturmer.

Even in this day and age Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists use the charge of pedophilia and child molestation against Jews, African-Americans, Gays and other groups they espouse hatred for.

Old 09-03-2011, 07:23 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
WHO CARES! Start another thread.

I agree. Start another thread. I'm tired of trying to open a crack in your closed mind to allow a bit of light into it.

Old 09-03-2011, 07:40 AM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize,” Reisman said. “You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.”

Yeah who cares about the victims. What about the poor offender's. We have to empathize with them. I say just kill em and be done with it. Not in the minds of these nutjobs. Hell Obama's school czar was a supporter of NAMBLA. How long until being a pedophile becomes the norm in this society and if you don't agree you must be racist?
[LEFT]
Normalizing Pedophilia | Conference | Mental Illness | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]
It took some 30 years for homosexual behavior to gain the acceptance we see today so I'd say I'll be comfortabably dead by the time what's left of our society to accept pediphelia. I'm assuming that's the model they'll adopt since it's already worked really well for the homosexuals. Next up...........necrophelia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies