Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2012, 05:56 PM

2,046 posts, read 1,575,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Is that so, please explain how you come to this conclusion, go ahead, enlighten me
it is impossible to enlighten thee enlighten!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 06:16 PM

31,292 posts, read 20,753,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize,” Reisman said. “You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.”

Yeah who cares about the victims. What about the poor offender's. We have to empathize with them. I say just kill em and be done with it. Not in the minds of these nutjobs. Hell Obama's school czar was a supporter of NAMBLA. How long until being a pedophile becomes the norm in this society and if you don't agree you must be racist?
[LEFT]
Normalizing Pedophilia | Conference | Mental Illness | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]
Well, some of the Hollywood idiots (including the chief idiot whoopie Goldberg) made a hero out of pedophile Polansky.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:17 PM

2,918 posts, read 5,610,493 times
i think a far more pressing issue in the US is the association of pedophilia with teens. sexual attraction to teens is not in any way, shape, or form pedophilia and americans are the main group of people who seem to have a problem realizing that. if anything this is the medias fault. but your perverted culture is also to blame. no morals or values, just truly disgusting any way you look at it.

Old 08-18-2012, 07:19 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
“The first thing they do is to get the public to divest from thinking of what the offender does criminally, to thinking of the offender’s emotional state, to think of him as thinking of his emotional state, [and] to empathize and sympathize,” Reisman said. “You don’t change the nation in one fell swoop; you have to change it by conditioning. The aim is to get them [pedophiles] out of prison.”

Yeah who cares about the victims. What about the poor offender's. We have to empathize with them. I say just kill em and be done with it. Not in the minds of these nutjobs. Hell Obama's school czar was a supporter of NAMBLA. How long until being a pedophile becomes the norm in this society and if you don't agree you must be racist?
[LEFT]
Normalizing Pedophilia | Conference | Mental Illness | The Daily Caller
[/LEFT]

Nambla has been at it forever.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:31 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,485,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetlord View Post
Whether the pedo is going to commit another crime is not relevant. From your article: We are talking about pedophiles who were "born this way," and cannot be cured. We are not talking about other sex crimes or other sex-crime perpetrators. The ones who act on their desires have no off switch in their head.
That's not the case; many of them simply believe they will never be caught, until they are. Just like other categories of criminal.

Quote:
As has been stated in this thread, almost all advanced societies give special protection to children. A child's innocence was stolen--forever--using coercion or force, by someone who knowingly went against the law and took advantage of another individual who is not developed enough to make an informed decision.
Maybe it was the experience of growing up in Detroit, but I never felt particularly innocent--and as a child, as soon as I knew what quality people meant by the word "innocence" in this context, I felt contempt for it and wanted to get rid of it.

No "advanced society" has more draconian sex laws than the United States.

Quote:
I wouldn't say the 19-year-old who had sex with a 16-year-old is a pedophile. Dy the definition of the law, however, it is a sex crime. Anyone above the age of 25 (a commonly acceptable marker for a developed brain) engaging in a sex act with a minor is a pedophile to me.
What a pedophile is "to you" is irrelevant to anything; there is a professionally accepted definition, which you can look up if you take two minutes.

Old 08-19-2012, 10:35 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,206,697 times
For these pedo's, castration would be the perfect solution.....

How do you get rid of a sickness? You do away with it...

Old 06-27-2015, 02:26 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Last time I checked, the larger portion of the world was pretty fouled up. But the rapid decline of America knows few parallels. We've quickly become as morally bankrupt as we now are financially .... and the homosexual agenda is just ONE aspect of this larger new age philosophy of moral relativism. And it is this well demonstrated embrace of moral relativism that gives birth to the idea of sympathetic understanding of pedophile child molesters.

This moral bankruptcy is a disease who's symptoms vary greatly ... from the support of endless wars .... to the legitimacy of torture .... from the looting of our economy ... to the enthusiastic support of abortion ... the sexualization of small children in elementary schools, to the defense of child molestation, along with many other deviant behaviors to which nothing seems too perverse for the left liberal sect to embrace with open arms.

You may believe these things are totally unrelated, but you'd be wrong. Every one of these things are made possible by first abandoning morality.
Obviously, if simply condemning it isn't enough ... then further measures may be called for. And I dare say that day isn't too far off either. People are getting sick and tired of being sick and tired.
I used to think this way but I doubt they will push it that far. This will have to be something we all must get used to in the same way that interracial marriage was something new and strange to most Americans in the 1950s.

Old 06-28-2015, 01:59 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Another resurrected Zombie topic started by a member who hasn't been here since last October.

Why not make a fresh start, considering the fact that gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states? Really a lot of this 50 page topic no longer applies now, and the stuff that still does will go on being argued forever.

Someone always thinks Americans have lost all morality and we are going to hell in a hand basket. That belief a part of American life, and one I've heard all my life. My parents and grandparents heard it as well in their day, too. And so did their grandparents.

Old 06-28-2015, 08:44 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Another resurrected Zombie topic started by a member who hasn't been here since last October.

Why not make a fresh start, considering the fact that gay marriage is now legal in all 50 states? Really a lot of this 50 page topic no longer applies now, and the stuff that still does will go on being argued forever.

Someone always thinks Americans have lost all morality and we are going to hell in a hand basket. That belief a part of American life, and one I've heard all my life. My parents and grandparents heard it as well in their day, too. And so did their grandparents.
Perhaps you haven't seen the news recently but gay marriage isn't exactly a "zombie topic".
What does it matter when a poster posted last? You shouldn't be afraid of open conversation.

Last edited by clb10; 06-28-2015 at 08:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies