Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 09:55 AM

1,759 posts, read 2,030,088 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
and millions don't take it and show no ill effects either.

your point is moot. ..just a thought.
Until chicken pox or polio go wafting by them.
Then I think there would be quite an ill effect.

Your "thoughts" are moot at this point.

Old 09-23-2011, 09:59 AM

616 posts, read 854,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post
Until chicken pox or polio go wafting by them.
Then I think there would be quite an ill effect.

Your "thoughts" are moot at this point.
We'll deal with that when and if it happens. which it won't.

it's up to us as individuals to protect our Immune Systems and some junk science dipped in formaldehyde is not the answer. sorry pal.

This ain't Gattaca

Old 09-23-2011, 10:01 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,651,291 times
Quote:
I'm cool with homeschoolling too. just get Obama to channel somma that Insta-print money to the working families so we can subsidize our income to make homeschooling more effective. If not, don't tax my property so I can use my own money. problem solve. the sickies can go to school and the non-sickies can be homeschooled. Everybody wins

Economic boost.
And will the so-called non-sickies work from home after they are done with school? Have their groceries delivered? Shop on-line exclusively so they don't have to mingle with the sickies?

OK, that would be fine with me!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:06 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,810,844 times
Quote:
that's backwards. the ones that accept the posion vaccines should be upcharged. not the ones with common sense.
If the vaccines were "poison" millions of people would be dead instead of living without polio.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
And will the so-called non-sickies work from home after they are done with school? Have their groceries delivered? Shop on-line exclusively so they don't have to mingle with the sickies?

OK, that would be fine with me!
you've walked past at least 100 people in the last week that haven't been vaccinated and you're still ok. I think the once out of school the roles reverse and the sickies should take their turn "staying home" so the rest of us can live in peace and get the money because the sickies will be dying off and non-sickies will have to keep the country moving and alive.

deal?

Old 09-23-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNC4Me View Post
If the vaccines were "poison" millions of people would be dead instead of living without polio.
If they tell you...you believe it....Field of Vaccines.

sounds like a rated R movie in the works.

I wonder if they didn't deliberately spread these diseases where would we be...thinking freely most likely.

Last edited by 512ATX; 09-23-2011 at 10:25 AM..

Old 09-23-2011, 10:13 AM

10,834 posts, read 14,940,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
How thought provoking..
I am excitedly awaiting the return of polio, diphtheria and whooping cough.

Hopefully governments around the world would see the wisdom of introducing small pox back into the wild.

Listen people, if you want to return to the good old days before vaccinations all you have to do is walk through many pre-1900 cemeteries and count the number who died before their 21st birthday. It really is sobering.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
I am excitedly awaiting the return of polio, diphtheria and whooping cough.

Hopefully governments around the world would see the wisdom of introducing small pox back into the wild.

Listen people, if you want to return to the good old days before vaccinations all you have to do is walk through many pre-1900 cemeteries and count the number who died before their 21st birthday. It really is sobering.
Makes you wonder if they were injected with Polio but the media told the public they didn't get a vaccine to make it appear like they died because they refused the vaccine. and I'll bet my motorcycle that more than half those deaths were vaccinated. +

when the media and government say Left, I say Right. it's the only way to know the truth.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:22 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,758,413 times
Quote:
That's all spin. simply not true. nothing is stronger to fight off germs than the immune system. vaccines weaken the immune system. the direct opposite of what your body needs to fight off illness and disease.

Sorry, you are simply wrong.

Old 09-23-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Sorry, you are simply wrong.

Prove it.

Prove to me that a damn vaccine is more potent at fighting off disease than your Immune system. don't just spout nonsense. PROVE IT.

you can't because the FDA/Pharma-mob will shut you down. how dare you tamper with that money machine racket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies