Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 11:06 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,276,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 512ATX View Post
the Immune System is where they get there findings. did you know that?
yeah, tell me when the Immune System talks to people and then you may have an argument.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:07 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,766,220 times
Quote:
the Immune System is where they get there findings. did you know that?
Huh? Want to try again? Standard English would help.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:10 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,125,805 times
Quote:
backward thinking. you won't see a rise but a fall in illness when kids/adults realize their Immune System IS the BEST defense, not some lab concoction that'll throw you body into a Quagmire.

FDA got you hook, line and sinker. ..lol
And what are your qualifications? Why should I believe you? Just because you have the internet and know how to google means absolutely nothing.

You are simply spreading lies and misinformation.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:14 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,021,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
And what are your qualifications? Why should I believe you? Just because you have the internet and know how to google means absolutely nothing.

Obviously, the poster you are referring to has no qualifications, save to join CD two weeks ago and start posting like mad (350+ posts and counting).

Another unemployed yet all-knowing person has joined us.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:15 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,766,220 times
Quote:
the Immune System is where they get there findings. did you know that? they study IT, then make up their own junk science anecdotes and sell you THAT over selling you the free truth that all you have to do is keep your Immune System in tip top shape and you can pass on the rat snot poison coctail. who even knows what's in those vaccines. but this is about money not about you living very long.
Look sonny, the fact is, unless the "immune system" has been exposed to a certain pathogen, it hasn't produced antigens to that specific pathogen. You may want to ignore the very long history of this basic fact, but it is a fact nonetheless. Adults may be able to produce antigens fast enough to fight pathogens that they are naive to, but infants can't, thus immunizations. Immunizations also protect adults who are immunocompromised. You simply can't ignore the long list of diseases that have been eradicated due to immunizations.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:23 AM

616 posts, read 855,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
They are far more educated than you on the subject. I trust their word more than yours.
I'm so hurt. oh well. everybody is not bright enough to see thru the scam.

Quote:
and what of public clinic doctors? Most of them are not paid for their time to treat the public. And they provide vaccinations all the time.
what's that old saying "I'm just doing my job"

Quote:
Your argument falls flat on its face.
the Immune System argument would embarrass any doctor you put in front of me. and they know it. sadly, you don't.

Quote:
your science is faulty and you show that you don't understand how your immune system works.

1) your body needs to be introduced the disease in order for your body to BUILD up an immunity to the disease. This has been the case sine humans first walked the earth.

Vaccines introduce these diseases as antigenic forms. Meaning they are live viruses/diseases, but weakened form. When your body gets introduced to the weak form, it immediately starts to CREATE the anti-bodies to fight the disease off, so when and IF you happen to get the REAL stronger disease, your body will have a much more effective time to fight it off.

Without those anti-bodies, your body's immune system is like trying to take a knife to a gun fight.

But without knowing the disease, your body doesn't know what to do.
more dumb junk science fed to you by the FDA/Big Pharma and the media. how idiotic does that sound???..you have to have a disease pumped into your bloodstream so yo ucan get immuned to it...hahaha...Fact is, your Immune System will create IT'S OWN antibodies to fight off disease, you don't have to have somebody pump you fulla polio and rat urine to somehow become immune to fight it off...hahaha..how ridiculous...but you got this from the media and Docs so I can see why you think this way.

Quote:
why do you think people get the Flu Shot every year? Its to help their bodies to build up the anti-bodies to fight off the flu. So that when a person who does get the flu, isn't SUFFERING as much as one who didn't. They'd probably end up with a sniffle and a slight cough and out of work for a couple of days, where as someone who didn't, could be bed ridden for a week or two.
I sqaushed this arguement already...go back and read the first couple pages, I shot that down already as being a person who got the flu IMMEDIATELY after I got the flu vaccines as a kid,,,every single time.

Quote:
that's a direct contradiction to what vacines are, since most of them are made from the live cultures of the disease its made to fight.
lab junk, exactly. you hit the nail on the head. "cultures" scrapped together in a petrie dish...but it's to help you fight off the real thing....YEAH RIGHT!

Quote:
Polio vaccine is given orally. what's your point?
so. it could be given anally and you'd still take it..lol..don't make it safer. it's gonna hit your bloodstream soon enough.

Quote:
Science that has helped the human populuation live longer, and survive longer. Without science and vaccines, most of use would have a life expectancy of 65 year old.
the only thing junk science has done is made men RICH. if their remedies worked our loved ones would still be here...they work to cut lives short for the dollar bill. they call it Attrition. I call it legal Murder.

Quote:
Yes, why not boost to help your white blood cells to create anti-bodies to known diseases that used to kill people by the millions.
why not boost up with orange juice? it's much better. and your body won't attack it either.

Quote:
Sorry, go back to school? You're the one in need of serious education.
I got A's and B's in all my Science classes from grade school thru college so I'm good. are there higher grades that I need to achieve that I missed.? please tell me and I'll go it. A,B,C,D,F are the grades....is there a J out there that's higher than a A...please tell me. I want it. . I love Science. shoulda been a doctor but I hate lying to people.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:26 AM

1,759 posts, read 2,030,842 times
Quote:
I got A's and B's in all my Science classes from grade school thru college so I'm good.
I don't know if the University of Podunk really counts for much...

Old 09-23-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post

Common self-starting research. anybody can know the facts if the look for them. but most people rely on Doc Killjoy to save them with a vaccine

Old 09-23-2011, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Obviously, the poster you are referring to has no qualifications, save to join CD two weeks ago and start posting like mad (350+ posts and counting).

Another unemployed yet all-knowing person has joined us.

Is that an excuse to pigeonhole me. try again.

Old 09-23-2011, 11:31 AM

13,697 posts, read 9,021,495 times
Quote:
Is that an excuse to pigeonhole me. try again.
What do you do for a living then?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies