Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:28 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,864,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltheusernamesaretaken View Post

on the inside she comes off as calculating and chip-on-shoulder
VERY chip on shoulder, which just adds to her bitter, ugly, scowling look.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:28 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'm white, I don't dig obese women like some of you guys do.
FYI I'm a woman. And I love Michelle's style; great improvement over the past few FLOTUS.

Now Barbara Bush was a huge cow and Laura Bush dressed like a Walmart greeter but they were OK because their hubbies have (R) behind their names

Old 10-03-2011, 07:29 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:

And I don't care what Michele looks like on the outside; on the inside she comes off as calculating and chip-on-shoulder
(that last part also references her infamous paper from Princeton).
Good God, how long are we going to hold an undergraduate paper against someone? When Rick Perry's grades came out- "oh, that was long ago; he's changed". When Rick Perry was a Democrat-ditto. But let's hold this against Michelle for, well, forever.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:30 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,030,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Good God, how long are we going to hold an undergraduate paper against someone? When Rick Perry's grades came out- "oh, that was long ago; he's changed". When Rick Perry was a Democrat-ditto. But let's hold this against Michelle for, well, forever.
Because it's not about grades.
It's about mindset.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
Quote:
Because it's not about grades.
It's about mindset.
In other words, "but, but, but, that was different". I could probably dredge up some papers written by some of the Repubs in their undergrad years that would be just as unflattering to them.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:34 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,787,059 times
Quote:
I've never claimed to have "class" like I assume you're talking about but I know ugly when I see it and Michelle Obama has lots of that. She may have all the class in the world but she's got a lot of ugly meat wrapped around that classy personality.
Mighty white of you to admit no class. Something else you missed. Your gnarled chromosomes trump reason, duty, or anything else you could name. I have no idea why you're permitted to vote being so easily led around but I've gotta laugh hard recalling the accusation JFK won the race because he was handsome.

Whatever do I mean? Good thing the camera kept redirecting it's eye on Palins only true asset. Namely her arse:

Full Vice Presidential Debate with Gov. Palin and Sen. Biden - YouTube

Handy distraction to offset the fact she was empty headed and more vacuous than a hustler centerfold. How many conservatives are fooled? Too many. Men love love love vacuous deer in headlight stares. Eat it up for a multi trillion dollar global industry. Trouble is satisfying that addiction makes them incapable of relating with real women. Also makes my brothers easy meat for suicide bombers wearing Burqa's & hairpin to the jugular from a geisha. Hopefully you'll all get over it sooner than not.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM

812 posts, read 595,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
VERY chip on shoulder, which just adds to her bitter, ugly, scowling look.
For the first time in her life she is proud to be an American? Evidently she would rather have been a Canadian before she graced the white house?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:40 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,483,407 times
Quote:
Originally posted by gsupstate
Can't take the ghetto out of the girl.......
I rest my case...

Old 10-03-2011, 07:45 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
Quote:
Ah, of course. Some of us don't think Michelle Obama is attractive so that instantly makes us racists and we all have contempt for blacks.

I would personally hurt myself if given just 5 minutes with Halle Berry, Toni Braxton, Gabrielle Union. Without a doubt in my mind I will tell you that one of the most beautiful women I've ever met is Sade and she's black. You can take that ignorant racist BS somewhere else, just because I think Michelle Obama is ugly doesn't mean I'm a racist, it means I'm honest.
I'm sure they would try to hurt you, too.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:47 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,855,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
FYI I'm a woman. And I love Michelle's style; great improvement over the past few FLOTUS.

Now Barbara Bush was a huge cow and Laura Bush dressed like a Walmart greeter but they were OK because their hubbies have (R) behind their names
Thanks for proving my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies