Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 07:13 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post
She may have some smooth edges, but she's not fat.
"Smooth edges" LOL... is that like saying a girl has a "great personality". "She's not fat, she just has big bones."

Old 10-03-2011, 07:14 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The first lady should not be wearing last season's frocks.

IMO.

Designers should be tripping over each other to loan her all sorts of things to wear for the evening.
And then the RW would be howling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Nobody is exhibiting hate and nobody is bullying anyone, I'm far from trashy but never claimed to have "class"... I just don't thing she's attractive. I don't try to convince other people of that, I'm simply stating my opinion which is still allowed in this country... for the time being.
Yeah, right, you "just don't think she's attractive, to the extent that you say:

Quote:
Anything would make that waist look smaller than those hips. A summer hat makes her waist look a lot smaller than her hips.
Welcome to 7th grade!

Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
And then the RW would be howling!

Yeah, right, you "just don't think she's attractive, to the extent that you say:

Welcome to 7th grade!
I'm not in 7th grade, kids in high school aren't the only humans who are able to figure out whether a woman is ugly or not. You can't exactly defend her so you have to attack me, that's cool, I understand.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:18 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
FASHION: FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA DAZZLES IN ‘MICHAEL KORS’ AT BLACK CAUCUS EVENT | CONCRETELOOP.COM

Is it that some people are just so full of hate for the Obamas, they'll say anything to disparage them, even if it's not true?
Politics aside, Michelle and Obama's little girls have always looked classy.

If someone wishes to judge them on looks they should submit a photo of themselves for critique.

Michelle Obama has acted with grace and poise during her husbands many political battles and has conducted herself admirably in the media.

Even though I disagree with Obama's policies, he and America can be proud of his family.

There is enough out there to disagree with Obama on , this is not it.
It's one thing to criticize her spending . Even Nancy Reagan was criticized for her spending while in the Whitehouse.

It's Obama and his Illegal Aunt and Uncle that are fair game. His wife and children aren't JMHO.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:21 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Politics aside, Michelle and Obama's little girls have always looked classy.

If someone wishes to judge them on looks they should submit a photo of themselves for critique.

Michelle Obama has acted with grace and poise during her husbands many political battles and has conducted herself admirably in the media.

Even though I disagree with Obama's policies, he and America can be proud of his family.

There is enough out there to disagree with Obama on , this is not it.
It's one thing to criticize her spending . Even Nancy Reagan was criticized for her spending while in the Whitehouse.

It's Obama and his Illegal Aunt and Uncle that are fair game. His wife and children aren't JMHO.
See people, this is sensible discourse. Finally! Its been like eight months before I heard something reasonable on this board when it comes to Michelle Obama and her children.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:23 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
As a note, and I'm sure I'll get slammed here, culturally Black men find different parts of women attractive than White men do.
I think you're exactly right. It seems like most of the criticism of Mrs. Obama's appearance comes from whites. Some whites still believe that a woman has to be a size 0 in order to be considered attractive.

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
The same way they can say Sarah Palin is ugly. LOL
Has to be. I can't stand Palin as a politician, but I as a heterosexual man can see that she is attractive. The haters can't even do that for Mrs. Obama.

7,993 posts, read 12,861,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Puh-lease. "Just now proud" Meechelle has been an embarrassment.....hugging The Queen.....sending cheap CD's as holiday gifts.....wearing 500 dollar sneakers to a soup kitchen.....the list goes on and on.

Can't take the ghetto out of the girl.......

Old 10-03-2011, 07:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
I'm not in 7th grade, kids in high school aren't the only humans who are able to figure out whether a woman is ugly or not. You can't exactly defend her so you have to attack me, that's cool, I understand.
I'm sorry, but saying that "Anything would make that waist look smaller than those hips. A summer hat makes her waist look a lot smaller than her hips." is so 7th grade. I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
See people, this is sensible discourse. Finally! Its been like eight months before I heard something reasonable on this board when it comes to Michelle Obama and her children.
Oh, hell! I've said many times that every first lady is criticized, no matter what she does.

Old 10-03-2011, 07:26 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,029,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
To eaches own

And I don't care what Michele looks like on the outside; on the inside she comes off as calculating and chip-on-shoulder
(that last part also references her infamous paper from Princeton).

Aside: Beyonce? Stunning. But the worst thing to happen to her genes was Jay-Z's genes. I just hope that kid favors her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies