Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 10:01 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Man tried to withdraw money.

BofA wouldn't let him.

Man explains what happened.

Camera points to law enforcement (S.W.A.T. / Police in Riot Gear) doesn't much matter, they both are lethal and have badges that can suspend your rights.

The real story.

Bank of America R.I.P. you greedy sons of *******.
All someone has to do to withdraw money is to have a wire transfer to another bank or write a check and deposit it elsewhere.

I've typed this slowly so you and others who don't have a clue can read it again:

Bank branches do not have vaults filled with enough cash for depositers to cash out accounts in entirety unless they make prior arrangements. The cash can be ordered and that takes several days. It is not greed. They cannot hand out cash they do not have on hand.

Get it yet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 10:02 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,196,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Who cares what their mood is. It doesn't excuse them from creating a disturbance. Their anger is misdirected, the Tea Party isn't in power, it's the Dem party. The rich didn't cause this problem the government did. Obama's financiers/goon squad (the unions) can gin up this sentiment. But, this cadre of nuts notwithstanding, the majority of Americans aren't fooled.
Oh?

Has it occurred to the majority that our enemies are on all sides?

Old 10-05-2011, 10:11 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,961,201 times
Let me type this slowly so that the clueless ding bats can get it.

When I join a bank, I have the right to visit any branch of that bank that is open to the public.

I do not have to be inconvienced by being told to go get my own money from some other branch in town.

Any bank that dosen't have $6000.00 dollars on hand is telling a bald faced lie.

Anyone who believes that is an idiot.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:19 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
All someone has to do to withdraw money is to have a wire transfer to another bank or write a check and deposit it elsewhere.

I've typed this slowly so you and others who don't have a clue can read it again:

Bank branches do not have vaults filled with enough cash for depositers to cash out accounts in entirety unless they make prior arrangements. The cash can be ordered and that takes several days. It is not greed. They cannot hand out cash they do not have on hand.

Get it yet?
THanks for typing slow... it really helped me to understand your shallow reasoning.

When i want to take debt out of the bank, i just go to my community bank and withdraw it.
I can even close the account, while talking to Julie face to face.

My bank has a really nice vault, that has a lot of cash in it.

Sounds like people need to find a bank like mine.

I spaced this out so you could absorb the wisdom at your own pace.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:21 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
THanks for typing slow... it really helped me to understand your shallow reasoning.

When i want to take debt out of the bank, i just go to my community bank and withdraw it.
I can even close the account, while talking to Julie face to face.

My bank has a really nice vault, that has a lot of cash in it.

Sounds like people need to find a bank like mine.

I spaced this out so you could absorb the wisdom at your own pace.
Yawn.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:22 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Yawn.
Sweet dreams ... try counting sheep.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:25 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,522,604 times
Quote:

Get it yet?
I have already posted a link proving that your theory is wrong, you can't just empty out a bank account and it be closed. You are welcome to read the link.

Bank branches are by law required to keep the amount of cash on hand that would fulfill all account balances of "original" accounts at their branch.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:27 AM

8,237 posts, read 13,522,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
So wait you produce a link to prove your point, but then say your link is wrong. So, you not only believe people wear the same clothes day after day for months, but you now don't believe your own links?

No one said they wear the same clothes day after day....
i do believe the link, there was .10 of rain at the airport and none downtown.
You have no proof of this date for 8-12(with the exceptipnn of one video) get over it. You are wrong, period.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:37 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
I have already posted a link proving that your theory is wrong, you can't just empty out a bank account and it be closed. You are welcome to read the link.

Bank branches are by law required to keep the amount of cash on hand that would fulfill all account balances of "original" accounts at their branch.
Reserve requirements are about 11% in the US. Banks do not keep all deposits in a vault.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:39 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,760,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
No one said they wear the same clothes day after day....
i do believe the link, there was .10 of rain at the airport and none downtown.
You have no proof of this date for 8-12(with the exceptipnn of one video) get over it. You are wrong, period.
Keep repeating this non sense doesn't make it so sorry. The video I posted is indisputable proof.

By the way, your link didn't say there was no rain downtown. It said there was rain in St. Louis, not at the airport but St. Louis. Don't post links if you are going to disagree with their contents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies