Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 05:00 PM

545 posts, read 400,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reader View Post
Well, you managed an eye-catching title for your first one.
well the TOS says you have to state your topic clearly....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2011, 05:04 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,957,777 times
I live next to Oklahoma and they don't need no marxist, communist, educated hippies to tell them that they can do what they have been doing for years. I mean it is in the constitution aint it.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Funny indeed!

I did note that the camera, for whatever reason, pans up to the sky right before the 'sex with animals' phrase is said, so you don't actually see the man saying the words.

Maybe some of our conspiracy people will look into it. Could a voice-over have been added?

Anyway, reminds me of the old Steve Martin routine.

Yeah, but you can also hear the crowd immediately repeating it...for the man and crowd to have "voice over" would be one hell of an audio mixing for an amateur vid..

anyways I am sure they weren't serious...you can clearly hear them laugh right after saying it.

and the video appears to zoom in on that red structure, not the sky...probably to mark the location or something...

Old 10-11-2011, 05:25 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,348,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
Yeah, but you can also hear the crowd immediately repeating it...for the man and crowd to have "voice over" would be one hell of an audio mixing for an amateur vid..

anyways I am sure they weren't serious...you can clearly hear them laugh right after saying it.

and the video appears to zoom in on that red structure, not the sky...probably to mark the location or something...
Sounded like a bit of humor to me. also without knowing what the rest of the diatribe was about the punch line is definitely being taken out of context.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:32 PM

5,760 posts, read 11,553,296 times
Probably that should be limited to consenting adult animals.

Just saying.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:35 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,288,628 times
[quote=lifelongMOgal;21244257]Marxist Collectivism means never having to think or do for one's self.[/quote]

Look for coming Violent Marxist Collectivism.
Too much intensity minus a capacity to think.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:43 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,465,881 times
You wanna know who these protesters really are?

These are the kids who were of average intelligence, unmotivated spoiled brats who got every toy they wanted for Christmas.

Mommy and Daddy taught little "junior" that everything they want they can have, everything they say or do is perfectly o.k. - now "big junior" has an entitlement complex - everybody owes them something.

Spoiler
These are the jerks who cut you off in line at the grocery store by racing to get to the counter before you do. The same jerk who puts his foot on the accelerator when you're driving on the road and want to merge into their lane - they SEE you, but they're so much more important than YOU are.

In school little "junior" got gold stars on his/her below average schoolwork (which means he didn't have to work very hard for that gold star - and just expected them with everything he/she turned in for school) now "junior" has an over-inflated image of his/her self worth.

This is the generation who had red ink outlawed from being used to correct their schoolwork.

I am tired of the whiners. The so-called "99%" - I call them the 35%.

The rest of us have a life.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:46 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,029,273 times
Yeah, Youtube is such reputable source from which to get ones news.

Old 10-11-2011, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Yeah, Youtube is such reputable source from which to get ones news.

the source of the vid is irrelevant...its the vid itself that matters...besides, that vid can be found hosted on numerous other sites...not sure what point you were trying to make..

Old 10-11-2011, 06:08 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,029,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
the source of the vid is irrelevant...its the vid itself that matters...besides, that vid can be found hosted on numerous other sites...not sure what point you were trying to make..
Just because someone posted a video doesnt make it a credible source of information.
Thats what my point is.
Interesting that the usual suspects came in here and dogpiled up, making a whole lot of noise, but, as usual, not saying anything significant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies