Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 PM

18,414 posts, read 19,047,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Newman0 View Post
See this is amazing to me. This is what happens when people soley rely on the government to wipe thier own but.

They had a week or so to get ready to get out. Like I always say blacks in these inner cities are in prison and don't even know.

Would any of you people posting here need the gov to tell you to get the hell out. New Orleans is below sea level why would people stay there. Its people that made themselves helpless and then try to blame the local, state and federal gov for them not getting help.

I think all the people that did not leave are stupid. Hell they are past stupid. These are the types of people that are anchors on society. If they are to stupid to leave what can you do.

so all the elderly and poor who don't drive and the sick people in the hospitals are stupid?

Old 10-24-2011, 07:07 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,380,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Air Force View Post
Kanye West had it right....
Millionaire rapper and OWS supporter Kanye West will go down as one of the biggest idiots of the first decade of the 21st century. Bush appointed the first and second ever black sec'y of state, in contrast to other admins that relegated blacks to minor posts.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:09 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,148,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
so all the elderly and poor who don't drive and the sick people in the hospitals are stupid?
How many unused buses were flooded in that parking lot? Look that up, and get back to us. That should answer your question.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:12 PM

227 posts, read 141,070 times
Quote:

Awwwww yes right out of the liberal playbook. Always bring up the elderly and disabled.

NO I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MORONS THAT COULD SOMEHOW FIGURE OUT HOW TO STEAL BOOZE BUT WAS TO DUMB TO GET OUT.

Also why don't they have a car? Oh thats right they are career welfare kings and queens. Whe do we hold the people to some sort of standard to be able to provide for themselves.

You know we could have the elderly and disabled living in mansions if all the other anchors didn't get a check on the 1st and 15th.

See you are just excusing these people and I on the other hand call it like it realy is. THEY ARE MORONS and anchors that hold back society.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:13 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,546,382 times
Quote:
See this is amazing to me. This is what happens when people soley rely on the government to wipe thier own but.

They had a week or so to get ready to get out. Like I always say blacks in these inner cities are in prison and don't even know.

Would any of you people posting here need the gov to tell you to get the hell out. New Orleans is below sea level why would people stay there. Its people that made themselves helpless and then try to blame the local, state and federal gov for them not getting help.

I think all the people that did not leave are stupid. Hell they are past stupid. These are the types of people that are anchors on society. If they are to stupid to leave what can you do.
Well, for those who didnt leave, for ALOT of reasons (ill, infirm, broke, nowhere to go, no transportation, etc.) the fact is that our federal government was caught unaware and our Federal Emergency Management Agency showed it had absolutely no competence because, like most federal agencies under the Bush Admin. it was staffed with loyal ideologues and others who were friendly to these people, and their level of experience and competence was a secondary concern, if a concern at all.

For 8 years thinking people had to suffer under this regime as they continually embarrassed this country internationally and failed its citizens at home.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
How many unused buses were flooded in that parking lot? Look that up, and get back to us. That should answer your question.
had the government had their stuff together people who couldn't get out would of. the whole thing, from start to well after was handled badly

Old 10-24-2011, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Awwwww yes right out of the liberal playbook. Always bring up the elderly and disabled.

NO I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MORONS THAT COULD SOMEHOW FIGURE OUT HOW TO STEAL BOOZE BUT WAS TO DUMB TO GET OUT.

Also why don't they have a car? Oh thats right they are career welfare kings and queens. Whe do we hold the people to some sort of standard to be able to provide for themselves.

You know we could have the elderly and disabled living in mansions if all the other anchors didn't get a check on the 1st and 15th.

See you are just excusing these people and I on the other hand call it like it realy is. THEY ARE MORONS and anchors that hold back society.
way to paint people with the same brush.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:23 PM

1,258 posts, read 2,313,539 times
Can't wait to see all the talk-radiot/Tea-Tards turn on Condi like Benedict Arnold now that shes criticizing their closet hero, GWB the second coming of Jesus...LOL

Old 10-24-2011, 07:23 PM

227 posts, read 141,070 times
Quote:
way to paint people with the same brush.

Oh please. Why don't you post anything negative about Mr. Chocolate city of the Dem gov. They are first in line to help at the local and state level.

I do agree that FEMA was not doing a good job. But if the state and local people would have done thier job there would have been only a few people that would have truelly needed help.

Old 10-24-2011, 07:24 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,020,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Well, for those who didnt leave, for ALOT of reasons (ill, infirm, broke, nowhere to go, no transportation, etc.) the fact is that our federal government was caught unaware and our Federal Emergency Management Agency showed it had absolutely no competence because, like most federal agencies under the Bush Admin. it was staffed with loyal ideologues and others who were friendly to these people, and their level of experience and competence was a secondary concern, if a concern at all.

For 8 years thinking people had to suffer under this regime as they continually embarrassed this country internationally and failed its citizens at home.
You got that right! Plus, traditionally we've depended on the National Guard during times of emergency. Unfortunately for America, they were in Iraq when Katrina hit. Yet another brilliant decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies