Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 12:28 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,857,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't know about all tea partiers, but it seems like the tea party supporters on this forum are straight up racist. Not all, just 8 out of 10. There are a few here and there who are not, but the vast majority who post on this forum are pretty racist.

Some have come out in favor of White Pride and wear it like a badge of honor. If that isn't racist, I don't know what is.
So you're saying the Tea Party movement isn't racist but a few of the members seem to be in your opinion? Would that be a fair statement?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 10:56 PM

37,143 posts, read 42,240,055 times
At this point many people are getting together because they want to be part of something, political ideologies aren't important. When idiots get together nothing good comes from it.

Old 11-05-2011, 11:57 AM

Apparently some people here have forgotten just how many times they blindly attacked the Tea Party and it's supporters over the last year or 2 but now those same people are upset that people are attacking the OWS protest and it's supporters. Why are CD liberals soooooo hypocritical?

Old 11-05-2011, 12:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,531,102 times
Sorry..when I see it reported at the various OWS movements in several cities it IS indicative of the movement.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:09 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Apparently some people here have forgotten just how many times they blindly attacked the Tea Party and it's supporters over the last year or 2 but now those same people are upset that people are attacking the OWS protest and it's supporters. Why are CD liberals soooooo hypocritical?
Tea party supporters on here defended the racist signs at the tea party rallies, I haven't seen one liberal on here defend the alleged racism at the OWS rallies.

Not every tea partier is a racist redneck, but it sure has many defenders in the movement.

Old 11-05-2011, 02:17 PM

1,187 posts, read 995,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I guess that means you can't or won't answer the question... thanks for trying though.
i've been having the same argument with my liberal family members and they can not or will not give a straight answer. It's deflection and run arounds like you are seeing on this thread.

The honest answer is that whats good for the goose is NOT good for the gander. I'm beginning to see it's wasted breath, because hypocrites will never ever admit to their hypocrosy, period!

It's frustrating to say the least!

Old 11-05-2011, 02:24 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Sorry, not buying this deflection of claiming the media, because its corporate owned, isn't skewed to the left. Look at what they did last January after the Loughner shootings. They went right along with vile leftist blogs such as Daily Kos in pointing the finger of blame at Sarah Palin and the Tea Party.
There's that buzzword "vile" again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
This is some of the best fiction I've ever read... you must be a screen writer in Hollywood!

Hacks infiltrate peaceful tea party protests: the tea party kicks them out (many instances caught on video), but they are still portrayed as racists and terrorists.

OCCUPY WALL STREET
Number of Days: 40
Number of Arrests: 2511
Number of Arrests per Day: 62
Number of Public Defecations: 1
Number of Rapes: 4
Cost to Taxpayers: $3.2 Million (in New York alone)'

TEA PARTY
Number of Days: 984
Number of Arrests: 0
Number of Arrests per Day: 0
Number of Public Defecations: 0
Number of Rapes: 0
Cost to Taxpayers: $0.00. <<<The tax payers actually made money from the permits tea partys bought. Up to $25,000 for a single permit.

The OWS crowd intend to suck funds out of Joe Taxpayer one way or another
Except that zero arrests thingie has been debunked. Do a search.

Old 11-05-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Tea party supporters on here defended the racist signs at the tea party rallies, I haven't seen one liberal on here defend the alleged racism at the OWS rallies.

Not every tea partier is a racist redneck, but it sure has many defenders in the movement.
I'm sure not every OWSer is a racist, violent, sexual abuser, rapist, anarchist but it sure has many defenders in the movement.

Now show me where people have defended the racist signs seen at the Tea Party events.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies