Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 09:20 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Because they know the Republicans would never have a Black candidate win the nomination... They'd rather see the liberal Mitt Romney...
Not at all true, unless you talk to every republician out there, don't make that statement.

Every single republician i know, and infact democrat friends, are all wanting Cain as our candidate. I know tons of people. Black and white, they each are impressed with Cain, inspite this latest newsflash. People love to tear down, what it is, they fear!

That is not at all true, the republicians i know are highly educated smart people, with their own businessess and achieved success by hard work, college, and degrees. They each like Cain for their own reasons, but most, because they believe he truly can turn things around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2011, 09:22 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,018,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJoey View Post
I'm sure that someone has already addressed this, but assassination...really?
This is more like scrutinization and everyone who thinks they are good enough for political office undergoes it. Personally I could care less and would never vote for the guy due to his ideas.
The truth doesn't satisfy some Americans; they want drama and hyperbole.

1,568 posts, read 1,552,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subsound View Post
I am not asking about Bill Clinton, I am asking about Herman Cain. I thought this was very clear to anyone fluent in English in my previous posts.

This is post 3 asking for it and no one has provided it. This is a relatively simple request in providing the settlement amounts as stated.

It was stated the amount was available on Politico, so let us have it.
Here it is.

Exclusive: 2 women accused Cain of inappropriate behavior - POLITICO.com Print View

Quote:
In one case, POLITICO has seen documentation describing the allegations and showing that the restaurant association formally resolved the matter. Both women received separation packages that were in the five-figure range.

5,346 posts, read 4,049,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Not at all true, unless you talk to every republician out there, don't make that statement.

Every single republician i know, and infact democrat friends, are all wanting Cain as our candidate. I know tons of people. Black and white, they each are impressed with Cain, inspite this latest newsflash. People love to tear down, what it is, they fear!

That is not at all true, the republicians i know are highly educated smart people, with their own businessess and achieved success by hard work, college, and degrees. They each like Cain for their own reasons, but most, because they believe he truly can turn things around.
Keep telling yourself that... It's like Bill Maher said... The Republicans would never allow a black candidate to win the nomination...

Old 10-31-2011, 09:24 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,478,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by box_of_zip_disks View Post
And why would they break it to Politico, a Republican publication?
POLITICO is tilted very much to the left - LIBERAL...

Old 10-31-2011, 09:36 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,060,763 times
Quote:
You know how much they settled for?

The cases are sealed, so if you know it violates the judges order.

I would like to know how much each settled for since you have the information.
I asked for what they settled for, you said an exact answer was provided by politico.

Are you lying or did you misrepresent what they said?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I asked for what they settled for, you said an exact answer was provided by politico.

Are you lying or did you misrepresent what they said?
Quit playing games. I told you what was reported. You told me it wasn't reported.

Old 10-31-2011, 09:43 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,070,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
POLITICO is tilted very much to the left - LIBERAL...
Politico? Left? Oh for goodness sake.

By the way, was it the Democratic Party or Carl Rove who spread stories about McCain's illegitimate children, questioned his sanity, and questioned his loyalty while a POW?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,060,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Kim View Post
Quit playing games. I told you what was reported. You told me it wasn't reported.
I provided to the links where I asked the questions, you quoted them in your post.

How can you refuse to answer the questions contained within?

Old 10-31-2011, 09:48 PM

Quote:
I provided to the links where I asked the questions, you quoted them in your post.

How can you refuse to answer the questions contained within?
Go read your own posts.

Play this with someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies