Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 01:11 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,212,704 times

Advertisements

I don't think it will matter. I don't care what color someone is.

What WILL matter is the continuing degradation of our society. People used to be proud to come here and better themselves... and become Americans. Now so many come here with a sense of entitlement and then want to make the states into a copy of their failed country.

Sadly, that seems to be working.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:13 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Really? I suppose you can back this up. Please do. I look forward to it.

BTW: Have you ever heard of a dominant minority?
I know one group can't even get approvals to go to the college anymore as many are being discriminated against, they usually make great engineers and computer professionals.

Now can you post some stats on the high amount of crime by middle class blacks Mr. all mighty whitey lol

Old 12-09-2011, 01:18 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,826,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
Indians were highly intellegent and evolved to survive in their enviornment...

After all it was the indians that helped the first few groups of Europeans survive rigid harsh cold winters...

If not for the indians helping them out those first few winters, and teaching them how to grow things...history might be totally different...

The Native Americans culture was what it was...and wasn't based on 'industry' and 'capitol'...and exploiting people from foreign lands...

the indians were content with what they had...being content, and not driven by greed, doesn't mean one has a low IQ...

Expecially now, as it seems everyones trying to get back to the things and values, and lifestyle, the indians had long ago...

In the end...I think it will be prooven that their way of life was better....

And the world would still be a smaller, less poluted (no toxic chemicals or radiation) world to live in...
Life for the indians was no "Dances With Wolves" fantasy of balance and harmony; life was brutal and short, not to mention rife with intertribal violence, inequality among the sexes, starvation, very high infant mortality, ect. Get your head out of the clouds and stop wishing for a world that never was.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:18 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,783,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Is this the "Stormfront" Comedy hour?
Lol, that forum is hilarious to lurk sometimes, yesterday when the white kid killed a cop at Virginia Tech crazy stormfronters blamed it on multiculturalism lol. If that kid wasn't pushed into forced integration that wouldn't have happened. In their mind, they never committed any wrongs, it's always someone else that's the problem.... alot of similarities with this forum as well.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:22 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,535,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Lol, that forum is hilarious to lurk sometimes, yesterday when the white kid killed a cop at Virginia Tech crazy stormfronters blamed it on multiculturalism lol. If that kid wasn't pushed into forced integration that wouldn't have happened. In their mind, they never committed any wrongs, it's always someone else that's the problem.... alot of similarities with this forum as well.
Yeah its hilarious...they are attracted like flies to sh1t. No doubt all of them are mentally ill losers.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:24 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,571,923 times
"white" people be "scurred"!

Old 12-09-2011, 01:30 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,328,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Life for the indians was no "Dances With Wolves" fantasy of balance and harmony; life was brutal and short, not to mention rife with intertribal violence, inequality among the sexes, starvation, very high infant mortality, ect. Get your head out of the clouds and stop wishing for a world that never was.
According to whom??

Life was brutal and short?

proove it...I doubt all of what you just wrote...

And think it's just revisionist his story being told....

Why would Indian life be any more or less brutal than any other place or culture around the world at the time?

They knew how to hunt, cook, had plenty of resorces...

Nice beautiful florida summers, nice Southern California fall...no germs, no diseases...seems to me they had it pretty good...better than many even by todays standards...

So what was so 'brutal' about that??

Heck, I think life was a picnic for them...they had 1000's of miles of open clean beaches, clean none poluted lagoons, spring water, plenty of buffalo and other game, plenty of fish, deer, elk, quail...

And no license needed, no taxes, no private property...air was clean....sounds like heaven to me...

Last edited by Time and Space; 12-09-2011 at 02:17 PM..

Old 12-09-2011, 01:32 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,477,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
Ancient Nordics (Teutonics)
lol, wow.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:32 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,572,790 times
If white people like me continue to marry non-whites, it won't really matter anymore.

I teach and can tell you this is always more of an issue with the adults and rarely an issue with the kids. The kids see race less and less with each generation.

Take the example of, "Remember the Titans". When you read interviews of the accounts of what really happened, the fights amongst children were rare. The black children and white children got along realitvely quickly.

It was the adults that acted like children.

Old 12-09-2011, 01:39 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,328,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
If white people like me continue to marry non-whites, it won't really matter anymore.

I teach and can tell you this is always more of an issue with the adults and rarely an issue with the kids. The kids see race less and less with each generation.

Take the example of, "Remember the Titans". When you read interviews of the accounts of what really happened, the fights amongst children were rare. The black children and white children got along realitvely quickly.

It was the adults that acted like children.
Please realize it's not about 'race'...it's about 'culture'...and common law...

good heavens....

what ties people together is culture...not color...or 'system of law'...and or morality, which allows or creates an enviornment for others to flourish...

That's what the op should of emphasized...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies