Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 12:24 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud Nine View Post

(I left the poll as "private" so certain white Americans do not feel ashamed of voting "Worse" in my poll)
Yea "Private."

If you're so proud to be white and so proud of your beliefs, why be so shy about attaching your name to it?

Old 12-10-2011, 12:26 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,472,910 times
I think America would be better off without racists.

Old 12-10-2011, 12:27 AM

8,762 posts, read 11,578,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
I agree with you my liberal lefty comrade friend, but don't you think that you ( and the others) are too harsh on what would happen if "the others" took over the reins of power. If "the others" assimilated and became educated, there is no reason to believe (at least imo) that there would be a status quo. If "the others" are not educated, then all bets are off. I suspect that whites will not let go that easily however. They still own all of the wealth in this country and have cumulative wealth for GENERATIONS. Look at So Africa. that country had only 10% white popul, but maintained an iron grip for decades. Mexico has a white elite and keeps all of the wealth among themselves, giving the majority populace some of the crumbs.
My friend,

I do not think it is harsh at all. I wonder why many people like to make the White people out to be bad. What do you mean by "the others"?

I would love for EACH AND EVERY person REGARDLESS of race to be educated. Believe me.

And if Whites are in "power"...well....why are they? They must be doing SOMETHING right.

Why aren't non white nations doing as well as white ones? Arab nations, Indian, Asian? Why are people not rushing to go live in those nations?

White people must be doing something right and as a result, minorities want to portray them as bad people when in fact, they are not. Minorities need to look at their communities and see why they are not the successful ones and start working towards success instead of placing the blame somewhere, playing victim or having the entitlement mentality.

Old 12-10-2011, 01:57 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,987,285 times
well its strange in that graph where hispanics are not considered white since many Hispanics are white. Hispanics could mean someone from Spain. Anyway I have met white looking Columbians, Brazilians, Argentinians, Uruguarans and Chiliens. I guess in the US White is more of an cultural aspect than an racial aspect and White in US means Anglo American culture instead of Hispanic culture. BTW hispanic is not an race but an culture.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:06 AM

2,031 posts, read 2,990,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
Umm...no, just no.

Hispanics are the futherst thing from being White. I'm sure many would like to be though so they can become "legal" citizens of this country, but the reality is they just don't care if they are here illegally or not as long as they're getting a free education, plentiful jobs, & medical care.
Yes, Matt, just yes.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

Evita Peron was hispanic (being Argentinian) and white.
Sammy Sosa is hispanic (being from the Dominican Republic) and is black.
Alberto Fujimori is hispanic (being from Peru) and is asian.

Three people, three different races, all ethnically hispanic.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:13 AM

2 posts, read 3,378 times
Default Minority

Just say in the School, there are more different groups of children and the white children are becoming more and more less in public schooling. Even though, the African-American, Hispanic are the ones that seem to be getting in trouble most.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:26 AM

141 posts, read 316,934 times
Much much worse. We will be a crime ridden liberal sh*thole of a country by then. Even worse than now.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:01 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,759,378 times
Since everyone knows the demographic change is in full swing, it should be in everyone's interest to embrace those hitherto considered minorities and raise their interest in continuing white culture, except for its bad properties of course. Let's be honest, classic white countries had their fair share of problems and bad sides as well. Just because it's white, doesn't mean it is good, let alone ideal or perfect.
To many people the problem is not so much that things get worse, but that things change in the first place.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:51 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Life for the indians was no "Dances With Wolves" fantasy of balance and harmony; life was brutal and short, not to mention rife with intertribal violence, inequality among the sexes, starvation, very high infant mortality, ect. Get your head out of the clouds and stop wishing for a world that never was.
You will have trouble convincing anyone of this, they prefer the Hollywood version rather than the cold hard facts.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:54 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,755,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
Lol, that forum is hilarious to lurk sometimes, yesterday when the white kid killed a cop at Virginia Tech crazy stormfronters blamed it on multiculturalism lol. If that kid wasn't pushed into forced integration that wouldn't have happened. In their mind, they never committed any wrongs, it's always someone else that's the problem.... alot of similarities with this forum as well.
Yea, something like when blacks blame all of their problems on 400 yrs of oppression by whitey , talk about hypocrisy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies