Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will America be better or worse when whites become a minority?
Better 33 19.64%
Worse 135 80.36%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 08:27 PM

1,211 posts, read 1,535,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta2012 View Post
Yes, for thousands of years, white Europeans have chosen to live with other white Europeans, and you think there's something horrible about that! Ha...

It wasn't until Marxist academics and New York radicals turned the system upside down in the 1960s that Europeans were no longer allowed to choose who they lived by. We see how well "forced integration" worked in America's cities during the 1960s... Millions of white people fled to the suburbs to escape all the "forced diversity" as well as the high taxes, horrible schools and crime that always follow diversity wherever it goes.
You give yourself too much credit. I am white and have zero interest in living around idiots like yourself obsessed with race. You and me may belong to the same "race" but have NOTHING in common.

But keep making yourself feel better and making up for your gross inadequacies via your race.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:29 PM

12,997 posts, read 13,652,155 times
Threads like this make me embarrassed to be white. Darkies are a lot like us .. only darker. I think America will be fine when whites are the minority.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:40 PM

1,391 posts, read 2,647,531 times
Name one predominantly latino nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Ok, name one predominantly black nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Well, name one predominantly asian nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Um, can we name any country of any predominantly non-caucasian makeup that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height?

So how do we know how whether or not the US will prosper once it's racial makeup has shifted so radically? Can't say with any degree of real certainty. But we do know how the US won't turn out, it won't be better. Nowhere even remotely close. That ship sailed off into the sunset, and it ain't comin' back.

No racism necessary, either. I just pull out all the stops and call it like I see it.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:44 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times
It all depends which minority takes over.
For one,blacks will still be 12 to 14% of the pop.

The hispanic majority is what you should be worried about.
They demand everyone speak their language.
They love to hire their own.

If anything,whites and blacks who are non hispanic should unite,just like they do in LA.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:50 PM

61 posts, read 116,258 times
I could give a rat's @ss about the U.S.

The U.S. doesn't care about me or really anyone else here.

I have no children so as the county burns in hell in a few short years I'll be dead.

Julia

Old 12-09-2011, 08:52 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times
For the stupid people on CD,HISPANICS ARE WHITE.
Geez,get that through your heads.

Racially white,esp the Mexicans,who make up a majority of hispanics in this country.

Ever hear of White hispanics and black hispanics? I have

Old 12-09-2011, 08:54 PM

[quote=♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥;22057418]

Well, name one predominantly asian nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Um, can we name any country of any predominantly non-caucasian makeup that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height

India and China were both far wealthier than any European country at its height. In fact India controlled 25 percent of the world's trade at one point.

And now China will soon become the wealthiest nation in the world with India not too far behind.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:55 PM

1,707 posts, read 6,212,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by faster_kitty_faster View Post
I could give a rat's @ss about the U.S.

The U.S. doesn't care about me or really anyone else here.

I have no children so as the county burns in hell in a few short years I'll be dead.

Julia
That's the spirit! ME ME ME.

Old 12-09-2011, 08:59 PM

14,029 posts, read 15,041,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
Name one predominantly latino nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Ok, name one predominantly black nation that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height.....
Um, can we name any country of any predominantly non-caucasian makeup that is or ever was wealthier, more powerful and more successful than the predominantly white US at it's height?

So how do we know how whether or not the US will prosper once it's racial makeup has shifted so radically? Can't say with any degree of real certainty. But we do know how the US won't turn out, it won't be better. Nowhere even remotely close. That ship sailed off into the sunset, and it ain't comin' back.

No racism necessary, either. I just pull out all the stops and call it like I see it.
1) Argentina
2) Ancient Egypt
3) Japan*
*Maybe not More powerful in Western culture

Old 12-09-2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
1) Argentina
2) Ancient Egypt
3) Japan*
*Maybe not More powerful in Western culture
4) India and China. The reason USA was discovered was India.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies