Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 12:11 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I guess some people need "scapegoats" to hate ... the KKK used blacks, the Nazis used Jews ... now there are haters who are going after gay people. As if two ladies or two guys that have to be in love with each other is somehow is causing divorce and the breakdown of heterosexual marriage. What rubbish!
Well, when you have role models like Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears for your Sanctity of Marriage argument, it's clear that gays cannot compete with such deep vows of commitment and bonding for life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2011, 12:13 AM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Well, when you have role models like Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears for your Sanctity of Marriage argument, it's clear that gays cannot compete with such deep vows of commitment and bonding for life.
I totally agree with you on that one.

Old 12-23-2011, 07:13 AM

4,422 posts, read 6,262,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.
As soon as the straight community apologizes to the gay community for all of the sicko sraight men raping little girls in this country, you'll here it. All straight people are responsible for this sick behavior. Their lifestyle is sick.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:38 AM

2,677 posts, read 2,618,160 times
Quote:
You and your kind would love to sidestep the homo/pedo issue. Yes....I totally get it.
What is "my kind" exactly? I am a married, heterosexual male, and though my wife is in fact bisexual, for you to intimate, even as indirectly as you have that I support pedophilia, or even worse, that I may be one myself is probably the most insulting thing that's ever been said to me in my entire time on CD.

There is no homo/pedo issue to sidestep except the one that exists only in your imagination.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:45 AM

2,031 posts, read 2,989,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
What is "my kind" exactly? I am a married, heterosexual male, and though my wife is in fact bisexual, for you to intimate, even as indirectly as you have that I support pedophilia, or even worse, that I may be one myself is probably the most insulting thing that's ever been said to me in my entire time on CD.

There is no homo/pedo issue to sidestep except the one that exists only in your imagination.
AeroGuyDC and his ilk automatically assume that anyone who opposes discriminatory laws against gays must themself be gay. It's projection -- why anyone would oppose a law that doesn't hurt that person baffles him. Unless there's something in it for him, he can't be bothered to oppose oppression, and cannot understand why anyone else in his position would do so.

That, and his world is one full of scary gay boogeyman out to get him, so since you disagree with him, you must be gay ... and scary ... and out to get him.

Old 12-23-2011, 08:49 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,016,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DentalFloss View Post
She was a cosponsor of a proposed amendment to "protect traditional marriage". Guess her tradition includes banging staffers without her husband's knowledge or consent.

Gay community apologizes to Amy Koch for ruining her marriage - Minneapolis News - The Blotter

Thanks for the link. I found that article (i.e., the apology letter) very funny. Indeed, for a moment I thought it was an Onion article.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:30 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Will the Gay Community apologize to the world for Jerry Sandusky? We'd sure appreciate it. Afterall, one of your own not only likes males, he likes young males. And he set up a foundation to perpetuate his abominable actions.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure why you would pick this to make your point as it is yet another example of how a marriage between a man and a woman failed.

Old 12-23-2011, 09:33 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Jerry Sandusky is straight? LOL Butt raping a male child qualifies as straight these days huh?

Welcome to Liberal Ideology Folks!
Why was he married to a woman?

Old 12-23-2011, 10:48 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,898,418 times
Aero, please don't clump pedophiles in with us. They are their own thing. It's bad enough the transgendered community gets labeled with us

Old 12-23-2011, 10:56 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,074,066 times
Quote:

Thanks in advance.
Will you ever actually learn that pedophilia and homosexuality are two extremely different entities and have nothing to do with each other?

Thanks in advance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies