Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 10:18 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInAmerica View Post
Take the Iran is a nuclear threat conspirators with you.
Fear mongers love to back people into corners and make others be dependent on them. The big bad Muslim is going to get you if you don't watch out.
Don't worry, government will save you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2012, 10:20 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
It's that crack-juice they're all drinking. Messing up the brain. Poor birthers.
Nope. Repubs are anti non prescription drugs.

Old 01-06-2012, 10:31 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
To the title of this thread, I say, "I feel your pain!"

I am sooo sick of the Communists in our White House! Therefore, if the birther issue can ever unseat them then I'm totally behind every birther that can serve the purpose of saving our country.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:34 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
To the title of this thread, I say, "I feel your pain!"

I am sooo sick of the Communists in our White House! Therefore, if the birther issue can ever unseat them then I'm totally behind every birther that can serve the purpose of saving our country.
Communist? What communist? Do you even know what a communist is? I sincerely doubt it.

Old 01-07-2012, 12:38 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spudcommando View Post
Is this still going on, I was hoping Trump would be the last hurrah from these idiots. I shudder to think what would happen if we ever get a hispanic president.
How about a Hispanic atheist lesbian one?

Old 01-07-2012, 12:45 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,254,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post

Two words: Michael Moore. Remember him? Fahrenheit 9/11 guy? The guy that insisted (and probably still does) that George W Bush orchestrated the 9/11 attacks.
Actually, that's not how I remember it. Granted, it's been a few years since I saw the movie but I don't remember that Michael Moore "insisted" that Dubya orchestrated 9/11; however, Moore did present plenty of evidence that Bush was inept and that he and his administration ignored clear warnings that we were going to be attacked.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:36 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Joe View Post
Of all the extremist that have somehow made the Republican Party their home, these people are absolutely the nuttiest bunch we have. They just do not want to give up no matter what. Now they are trying to SUE saying that Obama is not qualified to serve because his father was not a US citizen. The Constitution plainly states Obama is a US citizen. He was born in the state of Hawaii which became a state before he was born. Therefore he is a natural born citizen. Actually the Democrats, if they had as many nutty people as we seem to have, could have made a better argument that John McCain was not a "natural born citizen". After all he was born in PANAMA which has never been a part of the United States. But the Democrats were not that nutty. So why must we be? It is past time for ALL the GOP candidates and leaders to denounce these people and tell them to get the hell out of the GOP and head on down the road. Maybe they can start "The Birther Party" or something.
i am sick of them as well and one lives in my home...but I love him anyway. Plus my X fiance from college (about 100 years ago) and I are still good friends, he believes the birther crap as well. I guess I know how to pick them..

Old 01-07-2012, 10:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Of all the extremist that have somehow made the Republican Party their home, these people are absolutely the nuttiest bunch we have. They just do not want to give up no matter what. Now they are trying to SUE saying that Obama is not qualified to serve because his father was not a US citizen. The Constitution plainly states Obama is a US citizen. He was born in the state of Hawaii which became a state before he was born. Therefore he is a natural born citizen. Actually the Democrats, if they had as many nutty people as we seem to have, could have made a better argument that John McCain was not a "natural born citizen". After all he was born in PANAMA which has never been a part of the United States. But the Democrats were not that nutty. So why must we be? It is past time for ALL the GOP candidates and leaders to denounce these people and tell them to get the hell out of the GOP and head on down the road. Maybe they can start "The Birther Party" or something.
Yeah, it is pretty silly.
I just keep asking, if there was anything to this, does anyone honestly believe that the Clintons wouldn't have dug it up four years ago?

Old 01-07-2012, 01:34 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
Quote:
Of all the extremist that have somehow made the Republican Party their home.............
You have to remember that mainstream America has lunatic factions that resist change. In the early 50's Truman integrated the Armed Services. The lunatic fringe that thought blacks had no place in the military rebelled and left the Democratic Party. Led by Strom Thurman the "Dixiecrat" became Republicans. In the 60's when LBJ fought for the Civil Rights Acts, the lunatic fringe that thought neighborhoods should remain segregated left the Democratic Party and became Republicans. Time after time when progress was made in this country, the lunatic fringes left the Democratic Party and became Republicans.

Today the Democratic Party is trying to establish a level playing field by requiring responsible behavior by lenders of all types, and surprise surprise, the GOP........chock full of disgruntled lunatics........is acting like disgruntled, moronic, lunatics. Why are you surprised?

Old 01-07-2012, 02:09 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,312,855 times
I'm rather happy that the birthers and after-birthers are making the Republican party look foolish and full of lunatic fringe. The fact that the mainstream Republicans power brokers have done nothing to try set the record straight shows how little regard they have for the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies