Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2012, 05:29 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,010,807 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
God bless every single birther. Yes, I'm quite aware that every "movement" in this nation attracts some loonies. This is often done by the opposing party to discredit a movement that has validity to it.

We have obvious Subversion in our White House and the left works day and night to try to intimidate such as "birthers."

Be on notice~ It is not and will not succeed with millions of us. Be it his hidden and then faked, supposed BC or any other issue about the man that we can use to get him out of office, we will. We will do so while we await our wimpy, elected officials to "grow a pair" and

handcuff the Subversives.
birthers really are delusional. you have no subversion in the white house you have a black man that is a US citizen and a democrat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
You must be so disappointed. My opinion is my opinion. I will share how I arrived at my opinion with the people I deem deserving of an explanation. Strangers on an internet forum don't qualify.
now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. strangers on the net....you post all the time to strangers. you are not sharing your opinion because you have nothing concrete to go on other then your fantasy you share with other birthers.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:31 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,410,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
birthers really are delusional. you have no subversion in the white house you have a black man that is a US citizen and a democrat.
IMO we have a lying puppet of a POTUS who has complete and utter disregard for the United States Constitution. He could be any color.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:33 PM

Quote:
IMO opinion we have a lying puppet of a POTUS who has complete and utter disregard for the United States Constitution. He could be any color.
and you believe no one that he is a US citizen? not the state of Hawaii, nor even the republican party? would you believe any evidence? he could be any color but he isn't is he?

Old 01-14-2012, 05:34 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,119 times
Quote:

There most certainly is Subversion in the White House.

Here is your proof. Bon appetit~

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ild-court.html

By the way, why did you mention his race? A subtle attempt at playing the lame "race card?" Please do tell, so I can present video of who the geniune racists are...Obama's administration, yeah we have proof of this, too.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
and you believe no one that he is a US citizen? not the state of Hawaii, nor even the republican party? would you believe any evidence? he could be any color but he isn't is he?
I think the state of Hawaii has perpetrated a fraud.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
because? what have they to gain?

Old 01-14-2012, 05:41 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,436,712 times
Quote:
which wouldn't explain the contemporaneous newspaper accounts or the 1967 state department report ( lolo soetoro's visa extension application investigation mentions obama, his age and his citizenship ).

Old 01-14-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
because? what have they to gain?
I wouldn't even attempt to guess the motivation for such idiocy.

Old 01-14-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
now you are talking out of both sides of your mouth. strangers on the net....you post all the time to strangers. you are not sharing your opinion because you have nothing concrete to go on other then your fantasy you share with other birthers.
Thank you for attempting to read my mind. You lose. I have shared my opinion.

Last edited by pommysmommy; 01-14-2012 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: additional info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies