Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2012, 11:29 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,237,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
No....."they" don't wonder why at all.
Yea...they do.

The next "why do blacks" (or why don't blacks) thread should be popping up anytime now. There is usually one per day, so the threadmaker is late.

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Quote:
White people? careful....you sound like Chris Rock now.
Who cares. I speak the truth. I do not mince words.

Maybe if you and your ilk would just be straight forward with the real reason that you lie about Michelle Obama then it would set you free. We all know what you are anyway. Just be honest about it.

You aren't hiding anything when you refer to Michelle Obama as a gorilla. Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hand.

6,464 posts, read 13,448,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Maybe it's time government groups like the Secret Service joined the real world where there are LIMITS to how much you can spend. Today we have a government that spends whatever it wants, and then sends us the bill.
You seriously believe that the Secret Service doesn't have an annual budget?

Hey look! Here it is online for you to find out exactly how much they're spending!

Note that that report also states what other duties the SS has, most notably anti-counterfitting duties which I think we can all agree pretty much has to be mandatory.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
You can always tell when certain posters just finished listening to Rush or Hannity. Then they come in here as soon as their computers boot up and start spreading useless and uninformed propaganda.

This above post is a great example.
Spot on!

They listen to Rush and then come here to parrot every word that was said like good little Rushbot foot soldiers.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:33 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,830,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Dogwhistle. I'm surprised you didn't call her a monkey.
There are lots of white monkey people running around these days.

10,029 posts, read 8,353,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Who cares. I speak the truth. I do not mince words.

Maybe if you and your ilk would just be straight forward with the real reason that you lie about Michelle Obama then it would set you free. We all know what you are anyway. Just be honest about it.

You aren't hiding anything when you refer to Michelle Obama as a gorilla. Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hand.

I challenge you to quote one single post where I have lied about Michelle Obama. If she were white and these criticisms were being posted on this forum you would not care one little bit and you know it. I certainly know what you are.

12,755 posts, read 9,657,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
When I saw her patting the Queen of England on the back like her majesty was a puppy - I knew she had no class and did not know what respect was - she is common...and common people like luxury..it feeds the ego..so hungry for self importance.
Glad to know that wealthy people shun luxury...ROFLMAO

Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yea...they do.

The next "why do blacks" (or why don't blacks) thread should be popping up anytime now. There is usually one per day, so the threadmaker is late.

Allow me to assist. When people ask why blacks don't vote GOP the question is rhetorical.

Old 01-09-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Spot on!

They listen to Rush and then come here to parrot every word that was said like good little Rushbot foot soldiers.

How would you know? Do you listen to Rush?

Old 01-09-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I challenge you to quote one single post where I have lied about Michelle Obama. If she were white and these criticisms were being posted on this forum you would not care one little bit and you know it. I certainly know what you are.

OK...here ya go (from earlier in this thread) Oh, and if Michelle Obama were White...you would not be criticizing her for what every First Lady does.

Quote:
I hate Michelle because she is a disgusting arogant elitist pig who does things like flying on a seperate jet hours ahead of the President because she can't be bothered to wait. I also hate her because she's a typical nanny state liberal. I look forward to the "you're a racist" comments that are sure to come.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies