Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,433,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
Firstly if you read up on the six day war you will know that Israel attacked first not the other way around. Learn your history before you make stupid assertions.

Also basing your political beliefs off a fictional book? What has this country come too...
This country has come to people who form their own opinions without the influences of outside forces. Israel should have attacked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2012, 10:21 PM

679 posts, read 662,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I don't agree with international law.
I don't agree with domestic law, therefore I can march onto your property with armed forces, build my own settlements on your property and suppress any resistance you would show to me and deem you a terrorist if you do so but its all ok because I have the support of powerful people back in my home-state who will give me endless supplies as long as I keep telling them you're a terrorist.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
This country has come to people who form their own opinions without the influences of outside forces. Israel should have attacked.
So the bible isn't an outside force influencing people? God forbid the Palestinians have their own opinions.. OH WAIT they can't because of outside forces...

Man the hypocrisy is so thick in this thread I could cleave it.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:02 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,212,923 times
Quote:
Firstly if you read up on the six day war you will know that Israel attacked first not the other way around. Learn your history before you make stupid assertions.
Irony. She's not talking about the 6-Day-War of 1967.

1948 Arab

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Learn your history.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
Irony. She's not talking about the 6-Day-War of 1967.

1948 Arab

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Learn your history.
What does this war have to do with the current illegal occupation?

Old 01-27-2012, 12:28 AM

32,833 posts, read 19,541,618 times
Quote:
the only illegals are the palastanies

tell then to go back to JORDAN and SERIA where they CAME FROM

Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 AM

5,419 posts, read 9,212,923 times
I can't believe I'm using such an overused term (on these boards, anyway) but... nice deflection.

The Six-Day-War has a lot to do with current US-Israel relations, and Israel-"everyone else" relations.
I was merely pointing out the fact that you told someone to "learn your history" when YOU don't even know it yourself.

(I don't claim to be an expert, but I do like reading about this stuff from time to time-though I prefer reading about US military operations, and intelligence services/ international crime stuff.)

Old 01-27-2012, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanJP View Post
I can't believe I'm using such an overused term (on these boards, anyway) but... nice deflection.

The Six-Day-War has a lot to do with current US-Israel relations, and Israel-"everyone else" relations.
I was merely pointing out the fact that you told someone to "learn your history" when YOU don't even know it yourself.

(I don't claim to be an expert, but I do like reading about this stuff from time to time-though I prefer reading about US military operations, and intelligence services/ international crime stuff.)
Yes but we were talking about the illegal occupation which was the result of the 6 day war of 1967.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
the only illegals are the palastanies

tell then to go back to JORDAN and SERIA where they CAME FROM
I am pretty sure they were there before the UK shipped in the "Israelis."

Old 01-27-2012, 12:58 AM

30,420 posts, read 52,052,611 times
Quote:
Irrelevant, since it was only mentioned in response to your statement that "Israel attacked first" - and how you thought the other poster was referring to the 6-day war. Nice way to avoid admitting you were wrong, LOL.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies